OPA may refer to:
- Opa, a web development platform.
- (der) Opa, German for "Grandpa"
- Office of the Pardon Attorney, an agency of the United States Department of Justice
- Office of Price Administration, a United States government office set up by President Roosevelt to stabilize prices and rents after the outbreak of World War II
- Ontario Power Authority, a government agency in Canada
- Ouagadougou Peace Agreement, that put an end to the Ivorian Civil War
- Outward Processing Arrangement, a trade agreement between Hong Kong and mainland China
- Obscene Publications Act 1959, an Act of Parliament in the United Kingdom
- Oil Pollution Act of 1990, a United States law
- Oropharyngeal airway, a device used to keep the upper respiratory airway open
- Out-patient appointments
- Ovine Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma, a disease of the lungs in sheep and goats, also known as Jaagsiekte
- "OPA", a song by Giorgos Alkaios & Friends competing in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 for Greece.
- "Opa Opa", a song by Notis Sfakianakis, later covered by both Antique and Despina Vandi.
- "Opa (band)", Brazilian jazz group
- Opa Opa, an alternative name to the album Mera Me Ti Mera by Antique.
- Opa! (Bato) is a Melbourne, Australia based Balkan Brass Orchestra.
- Office of Price Administration (WWII)
- Oligo Pool Assay, a SNP genotyping platform from Illumina
- Online Privacy Alliance, a coalition of Internet companies
- Ordre des Palmes Academiques, an Order of Chivalry of France for academics and cultural and educational figures
- Open Platform Architecture, a software interface from Ericsson Mobile Platforms for use internally in cellular phones
- Optical parametric amplifier, a method to amplify laser light
- Oracle Policy Automation, an enterprise applications suite
- Oregon Potters Association, not-for-profit group of clay artists
- Opa, the nickname of Dorus Rijkers, Dutch lifeboat-captain who rescued over 500 people in the course of his career
- OPA co., ltd. (Oriental Park Avenue), a Japanese clothing retailer
- OPA, a mixture used in chemical weapons such as M687
- ortho-phthalaldehyde, a chemical compound
- Opa, Dutch or German informal word for grandfather
- Opa! Portuguese interjection of surprise, astonishment
- Opa!, Greek word of cheer, used in multiple countries with Greek influence including Greece, Cyprus, Albania, Bulgaria, Russia, Serbia, Romania, Turkey, and Israel.
- Opa!, a film starring Matthew Modine and Agni Scott.
- Postnominal letters used by the Anglican Order of Preachers (Ordo Praedicatorum Anglicanus)
- Owners Protecting Agents (in shipping)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.