- Combination (disambiguation)
In mathematics, a combination is a collection of things in no specific order.
Combination may also refer to:
- Combination (chess), a relatively long sequence of chess moves
- Combo (video games), a set of actions performed in sequence
- Striking combination, in martial arts and combat sports
- Combination lock, a type of lock
- Combination (jump), in horseback riding
- Combinations (album), by Eisley.
- Combinations (clothing), a type of underwear that combines a vest or camisole with trousers or drawers.
- Combination, a group of parishes in Scotland sharing a poorhouse, the equivalent of a Poor Law Union
- Motorcycle combination, also known as a sidecar
- A historic term for a trade union
- A historic term for a group of businesses engaged in price fixing (as in, "the price of lumber in Portland is controlled by the local combination")
- An archaic term for a conspiracy, see also Secret combination (Latter Day Saints)
- All pages beginning with "combination"
- All pages with titles containing "combination"
- Combine (disambiguation)
- Combo (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Combination — Combin redirects here. For the mountain massif, see Grand Combin. For other uses, see Combination (disambiguation). In mathematics a combination is a way of selecting several things out of a larger group, where (unlike permutations) order does… … Wikipedia
Combination Lock (disambiguation) — Combination Lock may refer to:*Combination lock, a type of lock in which a sequence of numbers or symbols is used to open the lock.*Combination Lock (game show), an unsold 1990 s game show pilot; a revised version was scheduled for a 2007 debut … Wikipedia
N2O (disambiguation) — N2O is the chemical formula for Nitrous oxide. N2O or N2O may also refer to: N2O Records, a music label N2O: Nitrous Oxide, a video game N2O, a song by the rock/jazz/bluegrass/barbershop band, Phish Nitrous oxide (musician), an alias of the… … Wikipedia
O14 (disambiguation) — may refer to: O14, a set of model railway standards O 14 (Dubai), an office skyscraper located in Business Bay in Dubai, United Arab Emirates USS O 14 (SS 75), an O class submarine of the United States Navy Douglas O 14, an aircraft This… … Wikipedia
D12 (disambiguation) — D12 is an American hip hop group originating from Detroit, Michigan. D12 may also refer to: In military transport: ARA Heroína (D 12), a 1983 Argentine Navy MEKO 360H2 series destroyer Albatros D.XII, a 1918 German single seat fighter biplane… … Wikipedia
NC 4 (disambiguation) — NC 4 may refer to: North Carolina Highway 4, a state highway Charlotte Route 4 in Charlotte, North Carolina, never designated NC 4 but possibly confused North Carolina s 4th congressional district NC 4, an aircraft NC4, a company This disambigu … Wikipedia
N64 (disambiguation) — N64 may refer to: Nintendo 64, a 1996 home video game console N64 Magazine, a magazine based around the Nintendo console London Buses route N64 64th parallel north This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a … Wikipedia
MiG-29 (disambiguation) — MiG 29 may refer to Mikoyan MiG 29, a Soviet/Russian fighter aircraft Mig 29 Soviet Fighter, 1989 game by Codemasters MiG 29 Fulcrum (1990 video game), 1990 combat flight simulation by Domark MiG 29 Fulcrum (video game), 1998 combat flight… … Wikipedia
N100 (disambiguation) — N100 may refer to: N100, a type of evoked potential in the brain N100 Plan, the corporate code name for the top secret concept, engineering and development of an entirely new motorcycle engine by Kawasaki Motorcycle Corporation N100 (mobile… … Wikipedia
NZV8 (disambiguation) — NZV8 or NZ V8 may refer to: NZV8 magazine a motoring magazine from New Zealand New Zealand V8s New Zealand V8s motor racing series This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter number combination. If an … Wikipedia