Mie may refer to:
- KMIE, the ICAO code for the Delaware County Airport near Muncie, Indiana
- Mie Prefecture, Japan
- Mie District, Mie, a district of Japan
- Mie, Ōita, a town of Japan
- Mie University, a university in Tsu, Mie, Japan
- Mie (pose), a pose in Kabuki theatre
- Minimally Invasive Education, a term used to describe how children learn in unsupervised environments
- Gustav Mie, German physicist
- Mie, a stage name of Mitsuyo Nemoto, Japanese singer and actress, member of Pink Lady
- Mie Hama, Japanese actress known for her roles in You Only Live Twice and King Kong vs. Godzilla
- Mie Sadamoto, Japanese model and entertainer
- Mie Shindou, a fictional character from Strike Witches
- Meta Information Encapsulation, a file format used by ExifTool
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.