- Full Scale
Starting out as '"Full Scale Deflection"' in 1998, Full Scale was an alternative-metal band from
Perth, Western Australia. The band moved to Melbournein the year 2000 and released two EPs, "White Arrows" and "Black Arrows" and toured the east coast extensively. The band moved to Los Angelesand was signed to Columbia Records(SonyBMG) and released their full length debut in 2005. The band was known for Ox's strongly politically motivated lyrics and Tee's warped and brutal riffs.
Full Scale broke up in late 2005, they had their final show at the
Corner Hotelin MelbourneAustralia in March 2006, with Ben Brennan (Seven) playing Bass.
Ezekiel Ox is now the front man for Mammal, who have toured Australian since March 2006, releasing an EP, a single (Slaves, produced by Forrester Savell) and an album (). He is also fronting Ezekiel Ox and the Fury (with Ben Brennan), his Alt Country band. Crutey runs "Saltar Hype" booking agency out of Melbourne as well as still playing in different projects (one with Ben Brennan).Jimmy Tee went on to play for U.S pioneers Helmet for a period, touring the world with them.Forrester Savell has gone on to produce records by Dead Letter Circus, Karnivool, the Butterfly Effect and Human Nature.Chris Frey is an award winning film maker working in Melbourne.
Robkaayplayed for Sunk Lotountil they broke up mid 2007.
* Ezekiel Ox - Vocals
* Jimmy Tee - Guitar
* Chris Frey - Bass
* Nic Frey - Drums
* Forrester Savell - Producer/Samples
* Crutey - Drums
* Robkaay - Bass
* Tristan Ross - Guitar
* '"Ben Brennan'" - Bass
* "Full Scale" (
* "White Arrows EP" (
* "Black Arrows EP" (
* "Symptoms of Chaos" (
2001) "as Full Scale Deflection"
2000 - 2001
* Full Sacle Deflection forms 1998
* Took out 1st place in the
National Campus Band Competition Grand Final in WA 2000 as FSD
* Full Scale formed mid-late 2000
* Played Big Day Out Perth
* All members moved from Perth to Melbourne
* Played and interviewed on Triple J's 3 Hours Of Power, Oz Music Show & Drive Time with Costa Zoulio
* Played many shows around Melbourne
* $75 an Hour from Symptoms Of Chaos was selected to be on the Triple J Full Metal Racket Volume 2 compilation CD
* Recorded 12 new tracks at Metropolis Studios, Melbourne
* Made their first trip to Adelaide
* Toured Sydney and Melbourne extensively.
* Jimmy Tee left the band for six months, replaced with Tristan Ross
* Launched Black Arrows EP through Popstar Records in March at The Armadale Hotel in Melbourne
* Toured Black Arrows EP Australia-wide including Perth
* Toured the east coast playing with COG
* Feel It gets light rotation on Triple J
* Jimmy Tee re-joins the band
* Launched White Arrows EP through Popstar Records in August to a sold out Evelyn Hotel in Melbourne
* Toured White Arrows EP Australia-wide throughout August
* Spent 2 weeks in Los Angeles and showcased for Arista BMG at the Viper Room
* Spent 1 week in New York and showcased for Arista BMG at SIR Studios
* Party Political gets added to Triple J rotation
* Party Political debuts on Triple J's Net 50 at number 7
* Signed Dennis Rider as manager in the USA
* Won an ALMA award for Best live emerging act in Victoria
* Moved to Hollywood for 2 months in November to record their debut album at NRG Studios in Hollywood with producer Jay Baumgardner (Papa Roach, Sevendust, Helmet) and engineers John Ewing Jr (Linkin Park, Korn) and Forrester Savell (The Black & White Arrows EPs, Karnivool, Helmet).
* Jan - US/international booking agency, The Agency Group, adds Full Scale to their roster.
* Jan - 'Coffin Case' gives Full Scale an endorsement.
* Jan - Supported Evanescence in January playing 5 massive shows in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
* Feb - The Black and White Arrows EPs both hit No 1 at Skinnys in Brisbane and
78 Recordsin Perth.
* Mar - Supported Sevendust playing 3 shows in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane.
* May - Debut album mixed by Jay Baumgardner at NRG studios, Hollywood.
* Toured Australia-wide throughout May and June with Sunk Loto, Frankenbok &
8 Foot Sativaas part of the Army Of Darkness Tour
* June - Full Scale flew to New York to showcase for SonyBMG
* Sep - Signed to Columbia Records (SonyBMG) on September 9, 2004.
* Nov - Video shoot at the Corner Hotel in Melbourne for upcoming DVD
* Dec - Full Scale move to the States and base themselves in North Hollywood
* Jan - Full Scale play their first ever public US show at the Whisky A Go-Go in Hollywood on Jan 26th (Australia Day)
* Mar - Self-titled debut album released in the U.S on March 8th
* Mar/Apr - First U.S. tour with Hed PE playing 28 shows
* July - The Feel It single is released
* July - The Feel It video is released and aired on Refused TV
* July - Feel It gets added to several Active Rock stations around the country.
* Aug - Full Scale stop working with Dennis Ryder and begin discussions with Focus 3 Management.
* Aug/Sep - Mid-west tour of America
* Band get dropped and disband
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
full-scale — adj [only before noun] 1.) as complete or thorough as possible full scale attack/war/riot etc full scale study/review etc ▪ The government will conduct a full scale inquiry into the crash. 2.) a full scale drawing, model etc is the same size as… … Dictionary of contemporary English
full-scale — full ,scale adjective 1. ) complete or not limited in any way: a full scale investigation into the murder a full scale emergency 2. ) a full scale model or drawing of something is as big as the real thing … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English
full-scale — [fool′skāl′] adj. 1. of or according to the original or standard scale or measure [a full scale drawing] 2. to the utmost limit, degree, etc.; complete and thorough; all out [full scale war] … English World dictionary
full-scale — adj. using all available resources; of actions; as, a full scale effort to find the perpetrator. Syn: all out. [WordNet 1.5] … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
full-scale — UK US /ˌfʊlˈskeɪl/ adjective [before noun] ► complete, or using all available methods, equipment, money, etc.: »Insurers were relieved by the FSA s refusal to launch a full scale review of past endowment sales. »We have created full scale… … Financial and business terms
full-scale — full′ scale′ adj. 1) having the exact size or proportions of the original: a full scale replica[/ex] 2) using all possible means, facilities, etc.; complete: a full scale investigation[/ex] • Etymology: 1930–35 … From formal English to slang
full-scale — ► ADJECTIVE 1) (of a model or representation) of the same size as the thing represented. 2) unrestricted in extent or intensity: a full scale invasion … English terms dictionary
full-scale — [adj] total, all out all encompassing, comprehensive, exhaustive, extensive, fullblown*, full dress*, full out*, in depth, major, proper, sweeping, thorough, thoroughgoing, total, unlimited, wide ranging; concepts 531,772 Ant. incomplete,… … New thesaurus
Full Scale (EP) — Infobox Album | Name = Full Scale Type = studio Artist = Show and A.G. Released = May 24, 1998 Genre = Hip Hop Label = D.I.T.C. Records Producer = Show Last album = Goodfellas (1995) This album = Full Scale (EP) (1998) Next album = Full Scale is… … Wikipedia
Full scale — In electronics and signal processing, full scale or full code represents the maximum amplitude a system can present. Electronics and signal processing In digital systems, a signal is said to be at digital full scale when it has reached the… … Wikipedia