- Organizational hologram
Organizational hologram is the method of organization theories described in the book The Organizational Hologram: The Effective Management of Organizational Change (1991), by Kenneth D. Mackenzie.
It is claimed that if an organization has twelve holonomic processes working The organization would have the property of achieving and maintaining dynamic congruency and would be simultaneously efficient, adaptable, and efficiently adaptable.
Holonomic theory states that an organization has 12 management processes (HPs) that drive performance on six desired organizational characteristics (DOCs).
Desired organizational characteristics
- DOC-1 Clarity of Direction
- DOC-2 Clarity of Structures
- DOC-3 Clarity of Measurement
- DOC-4 Successful Goal Achievement
- DOC-5 Results Oriented Problem Solving
- DOC-6 Associates Are Assets and Resources
- HP-1 Establishing and Maintaining Clear Strategic Direction
- HP-2 Defining and Updating the Organizational Logic
- HP-3 Ensuring Best Decision Making
- HP-4 Adapting to Ensure Position Clarity
- HP-5 Ensuring Systematic Planning that is Workable, Involved, and Understood
- HP-6 Integrating Employee Selection, Development, and Flow with the Strategic Direction
- HP-7 Nurturing and Rewarding Opportunistic and Innovative Problem Solving
- HP-8 Ensuring Healthy Problem Solving Throughout the Organization
- HP-9 Setting Tough and Realistic Performance Standards
- HP-10 Operating Equitable and Effective Rewards Systems
- HP-11 Ensuring Compatibility of Interests
- HP-12 Encouraging and Rewarding Ethical Behavior for All Associates
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Organizational Hologram — is the method of organization theories described in the book (1991), by Kenneth D. Mackenzie.It is claimed that if an organization has twelve Holonomic Processes working The organization would have the property of achieving and maintaining… … Wikipedia
Timeline of management techniques — This is anotated timeline for issues chronologically related or influenced management as extractions from of scientific discoveries, technological discoveries, Quality management, HR management+Timeline of psychology, Advertising+Timeline of… … Wikipedia
Kenneth D. Mackenzie — (1937) management consultant, business theorist on Organization theories, Organization design processual models, organizational leadership, multi level research and the author of Organizational Hologram.Received a BA in mathematics and a Ph.D. in … Wikipedia
Fleet Air Arm — For the division of the Royal Australian Navy, see Fleet Air Arm (RAN). Fleet Air Arm Founded 1937 … Wikipedia
literature — /lit euhr euh cheuhr, choor , li treuh /, n. 1. writings in which expression and form, in connection with ideas of permanent and universal interest, are characteristic or essential features, as poetry, novels, history, biography, and essays. 2.… … Universalium