- Committee on Transport, Industry, Communications, Energy, Science, and Technology
This article is part of the series:
The Committee on Transport, Industry, Communications, Energy, Science and Technology is one of the ten permanent committees of the Pan-African Parliament. Itis responsible for the following areas:
- Consider issues relating to the development of transport and communications infrastructure.
- Assist Parliament to oversee the development and implementation of policies of the Union relating to transport, communication, science and technology and industry
- Consider issues relating to the use of science and technology for the development of the Continent
- Assist Parliament to supervise the development policies and the Union implementation programmes for matters of industry, science, technology and energy.
Chairperson of the Committee is Hon Mostefa Boudina of Algeria.
Deputy Chairperson of the Committee is Hon Henriette Massounga Nono from Gabon.
This article about or relating to the African Union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.