- One One One Eagle Street
One One One Eagle Street
State in December 2010
General information Status Under construction Type Office Location Eagle Street
Coordinates Coordinates: Construction started 2008 Completed early 2012 Cost A$335 million Height Roof 195 m (640 ft) Technical details Floor count 54 Floor area 62,500 m2 (673,000 sq ft) Design and construction Main contractor Leighton Contractors Architect Cox Rayner Developer GPT Group
One One One Eagle Street is to become the tallest office building in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. With 6 star Green Star office design rating, the building will be part of the CBD's 'Golden Triangle' district. Its location is the site of the old Indigo House building, which was demolished over a period of six months starting in 2008. 95% of all waste from the old building is to be recycled or reused.
The building contains a steel structural frame and was designed by architects Cox Rayner and takes inspiration from nature, with its design based on the algorithm of the way plants grow towards the light. Ceiling heights are 3.1 m with a fully glazed exterior to maximise views.
One of the major aspects of the building will be its emphasis on sustainability, with features such as gas-fired for on-site power generators, to reduce impact of CO2 production, 50% greater ventilation than most Australian office buildings, with also use of River Heat Rejection process to reduce strain on the cooling towers as well as saving millions of litres of water. There is also a proposal for a water recycling plant for the building for waste water management to be used in conjunction with rainwater tanks for use in toilets and irrigation. Blinds will be sensor-activated to trap hot air before pumping it outside.
The building's topping out was celebrated on 18 May 2011, with two utilities floors remaining to be completed.
- ^ a b "GPT secures ANZ at One One One Eagle Street Brisbane". The GPT Group. 30 September 2011. http://www.gpt.com.au/news.aspx?urlkey=nm_news&newsid=41235. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- ^ a b "ONE ONE ONE Eagle Street Achieves 6 Star Green Star Office Design Rating". The GPT Group. 20 May 2010. http://www.gpt.com.au/news.aspx?urlkey=nm_news&newsid=41170. Retrieved 21 October 2011.
- ^ a b c Marissa Calligeros (5 November 2010). "Brisbane's growing skyline takes shape". Brisbane Times (Fairfax Media). http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/opinion/blogs/dean-scenes/brisbanes-growing-skyline-takes-shape/20101105-17gm2.html. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- ^ "One One One Eagle Street Development". Leighton Holdings. http://www.leighton.com.au/about_us/projects/one_one_one_eagle_street_development.html. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- ^ a b c d e Marissa Calligeros (18 May 2011). "The view from Brisbane's highest office". Brisbane Times (Fairfax Media). http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/business/property/the-view-from-brisbanes-highest-office-20110518-1esjh.html. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Street Fighter II V — ストリートファイターⅡ Ｖ (Sutorīto Faitā Tsū Bui) Genre Ad … Wikipedia
Eagle, Lincolnshire — Eagle is a small, quiet, X shaped village, south west of Lincoln, England. It lies close to the A46 road. The village has a church, a primary school, a post office and a pub, called The Struggler . The village has a local monthly newsletter… … Wikipedia
Street sign theft — occurs when street signs are stolen, often to be used as decorations, but also sometimes to avoid obeying the law by claiming later the sign was not there.Fact|date=January 2008 Although the theft often seems arbitrary, unusual or amusing signs… … Wikipedia
Street Fighter (video game) — Street Fighter North American arcade flyer of Street Fighter. Developer(s) Capcom … Wikipedia
Street of the Prophets — Street sign from the British Mandate era. Street of the Prophets (Hebrew: רחוב הנביאים, Rehov HaNevi im) is an east west axis road in Jerusalem beginning outside Damascus Gate and ending at Davidka Square. Located to the north of Jaffa Road … Wikipedia
Eagle Creek (Burnaby) — Eagle Creek is one of the most important creeks in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. It begins on Burnaby Mountain where it is fed by a large watershed, runs through Montecito and the nearby Squint Lake, and eventually flows into Burnaby… … Wikipedia
Eagle Creek Park — is the largest park in Indianapolis, and one of the largest municipal parks in the United States. It is located at 7840 W. 56th Street in Indianapolis, Indiana and covers approximately 1,400 acres (5 km²) of a reservoir and 3,900 acres (16 km²)… … Wikipedia
One O'Clock Lab Band — Poster: 2009 Performance in New York Background information Genres Jazz, Big band … Wikipedia
One PNC Plaza — Alternative names Pittsburgh National Bank Building General information Type Commercial offices … Wikipedia
One Day at a Time (novel) — One Day at a Time Author(s) Danielle Steel … Wikipedia