- Nozstock: The Hidden Valley
Nozstock: The Hidden Valley Location(s) Bromyard, Herefordshire Years active 1998–present Date(s) three days, end of July Genre Folk / Americana / Alt. Country / Indie / Blues / Electro / Rock Website http://www.nozstock.com/
Nozstock: The Hidden Valley is an annual independent arts and music festival in England. It is hosted at Rowden Paddocks Farm near Bromyard, Herefordshire, and usually takes place towards the end of July.
The festival is run over eight stages: three DJ stages, three live/acoustic stages, one theatre and one comedy tent. Since being founded in 1998, it has hosted a number of notable artists and performers including Buzzcocks, Blockheads, Hayseed Dixie and comedian Russell Howard.
Nozstock: The Hidden Valley 2011 is scheduled to be held on 29 - 31 July.
Previous lineups have included The Scratch Perverts, the Blockheads with Phill Jupitus, Krafty Kuts, the Stanton Warriors, Sub Focus, High Contrast, the Buzzcocks, Pete & the Pirates, Gabby Young & Other Animals, Jack Beats, Caspa, Rusko, Andy C, Pulled Apart By Horses, the Joy Formidable, Russell Howard and Stephen Frost (of Whose Line is it Anyway? fame).
The 2011 music lineup features Alabama 3, The Wurzels, Adrian Edmondson & The Bad Shepherds, Foreign Beggars, The Jim Jones Revue, C. W. Stoneking, The Correspondents, Sonic Boom Six, Spunge, Life in Film, Vintage Trouble, 6 Day Riot, The Misers, Andy C, Toddla T, Netsky, Alix Perez, Reso and Borgore.
Awards and nominations
UK Festival Awards
- Nominated: Best Small Festival (2010)
- Nominated: Family Festival Award (2010)
- Nominated: Best Dance Event (2010)
- Nominated: Best Toilets (2010)
- ^ http://www.virtualfestivals.com/latest/news/9441/-/Nozstock-Festival-2011-tickets-on-sale
- ^ Nozstock Festival 2010 - comedy line up announced | BBC Hereford & Worcester, June 2010
- ^ "Young Ones star to join Nozstock lineup". Ledbury Reporter (Newsquest). 2011-05-05. http://www.ledburyreporter.co.uk/news/9009304.Young_Ones_star_to_join_Nozstock_lineup/. Retrieved 2011-05-15.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Nozstock Festival of Performing Arts — Nozstock: The Hidden Valley is an independent arts and music festival which takes place every year on The Rowden Padocks Farm in Bromyard, Herefordshire. Nozstock hosts eight stages, comprising three DJ stages, three live/acoustic stages, one… … Wikipedia