- List of University of California, Riverside people
Lists of notable alumni, faculty, and current students of the University of California, Riverside.
Academia, science, and technology
- Leonard Beeghley – Professor of sociology at University of Florida
- Neil Campbell – American scientist known best for his best-selling Biology textbook
- Mason Gaffney – Professor of Economics and prominent Georgist
- Matthew Haughey – blogger and founder of MetaFilter
- Marigold Linton – Director of American Indian outreach at the University of Kansas
- Arthur Riggs – Director of the Beckman Research Institute and former geneticist with Genentech and father of modern Biotechnology
- Peter Steinberger – Dean of the Faculty Reed College and Robert H. and Blanche Day Ellis Professor of Political Science and Humanities
- Tim White – Professor, integrative biology and research, paleoanthropologist
- Jennifer Wilby – Director of the Centre for Systems Studies, University of Hull
- Charles E. Young – First UCR student body president and former chancellor at the University of California, Los Angeles
Arts, film, and literature
- Steve Breen – 1998 Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial cartoonist
- Jamie Chung – Actress, TV series The Real World: San Diego and films, such as I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, Sorority Row, Grown Ups, The Hangover II. Chung also appeared on MTV's The Real World & Real World/Road Rules Challenge
- Billy Collins – The eleventh U.S. Poet Laureate
- Katherine Fugate – Screenwriter Valentine's Day and creator of Army Wives TV series
- Elizabeth George – Best selling mystery writer
- Barbara Hambly – American novelist and screenwriter
- Lisa Kekaula – Lead singer for The Bellrays
- Patricia Ja Lee – Actress known for role as Cassie Chan as the Pink Ranger in the television series Power Rangers: Turbo and Power Rangers in Space
- Lindsay Ridgeway – Actress, Boy Meets World
- Charlyne Yi – Actress, comedian, and performance artist (Knocked Up)
- Michael Basinger – Former professional football player for the Green Bay Packers
- Pat Hill – Head football coach of Fresno State
- Butch Johnson – Former professional football player for the Dallas Cowboys and the Denver Broncos
- John Lowenstein – Former Major League Baseball player
- Gary McCord – Professional golfer, CBS announcer and analyst and won the DII individual golf championship in 1970
- Troy Percival – All time saves leader for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
- Dan Runzler – Major League pitcher for the San Francisco Giants
- Eric Show – Former professional baseball player for the San Diego Padres and Oakland Athletics
- Erasmo Solorzano – Professional MLS football player for the Chivas USA acquired in the 2007 draft.
- Charles Smith – Major League pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers
- Brendan Steele – Professional golfer on the PGA Tour
- Marc Rzepczynski – Major League pitcher for the St. Louis Cardinals
Business, politics, and law
- Ruben Barrales – Deputy assistant to President Bush and director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs in the White House and former San Mateo County supervisor
- Jesse G. James – CEO of West Coast Choppers, a manufacturer of custom-made motorcycles, and the host of Motorcycle Mania and the former series Monster Garage on the Discovery Channel
- Lloyd Levine – California State Assemblyman for the 40th District
- Ronald Neumann – Former U.S. Ambassador to Algeria
- Rod Pacheco – former Riverside County, California, District Attorney, and California Assembly member
- Byron H. Pollitt: Chief Financial Officer at Visa Inc.
- Gloria Romero – State Senate Majority Whip, former California Assembly member, 49th District
- Stefani Schaeffer: Defense attorney, recently[when?] won Donald Trump's reality show, The Apprentice.
- Jeff Cooper father of the "Modern Technique of the Pistol" and firearms guru whom defined the modern scout rifle.
- Chris Abani – Professor of creative writing and the recipient of the PEN USA Freedom-to-Write Award, the 2001 Prince Claus Awards, a Lannan Literary Fellowship, a California Book Award, a Hurston-Wright Legacy Award and the Hemingway Foundation/PEN Award.
- Reza Aslan – Assistant Professor of Creative Writing
- John Baez – Professor of mathematics, mathematical physicist
- Sean Cutler – Plant scientist noted for discovery of pyrabactin
- Mike Davis – Urban theorist and author
- Theodore Garland, Jr. – A founder of the field of evolutionary physiology
- Donna Hoffman – Chancellor's Chair and professor of marketing, co-director, Sloan Center for Internet Retailing and eLab 2.0, A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management
- Ronald O. Loveridge – Mayor of Riverside, California
- Robert Nisbet – Conservative sociologist and early Dean of Letters and Science at UCR.
- Tom Novak – Albert O. Steffey professor of marketing and co-director, Sloan Center for Internet Retailing and eLab 2.0, A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management
- Robert Rosenthal – Professor of psychology, former chair of Harvard's psychology department
- Don Siegel – Professor of Entrepreneurship and Associate Dean of Gary Anderson School of Management
- George Edgar Slusser – Professor of comparative literature, science fiction expert
- Susan Straight – Writer and professor of creative writing and National Book Award finalist
- Karl Taube – Professor of Anthropology, specializing in research into pre-Columbian Mesoamerican cultures
- Bob Toledo – Former UCR football coach; 13th head coach of UCLA
- John V. Tunney – Professor of business law, former United States Senator and member of Congress
- Jonathan H. Turner – Sociologist. One of the last remaining grand theorists in the discipline, and the author of the influential "Structure of Sociological Theory" and "Emergence of Sociological Theory"
- ^ 
- ^ "The Apprentice Los Angeles, Candidates". NBC Universal, Inc.. http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_6/candidates/bio_stefani.shtml. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
List of University of California, Irvine people — This page lists noted individuals associated with the University of California, Irvine. AlumniThe following are noted alumni and students of the University of California, Irvine. When the information is known and available, degree and year are… … Wikipedia
List of University of California, Los Angeles people — Lists of notable alumni, faculty, and current students of the University of California, Los Angeles. Contents 1 Notable alumni 1.1 Nobel laureates 1.2 Academia, science and technology 1.3 … Wikipedia
List of University of California, Berkeley alumni — This page lists notable alumni and students of the University of California, Berkeley. Alumni who also served as faculty are listed in bold font, with degree and year. Notable faculty members are in the article List of UC Berkeley faculty.Nobel… … Wikipedia
List of London School of Economics people — This is a list of noted alumni or faculty of the London School of Economics. Heads of State or Heads of Government * Harmodio Arias (1886 1962) President of Panama, 1932 1936 * Óscar Arias (b. 1941) President of Costa Rica, 1986 1990, 2006… … Wikipedia
University of California, Berkeley — Seal of the University of California, Berkeley Motto Latin: Fiat Lux Motto in English Let There Be Light … Wikipedia
University of California, Santa Barbara — Seal of the University of California, Santa Barbara Motto Fiat lux (Latin) Motto in English Let there be light … Wikipedia
University of California, Los Angeles — UCLA , Ucla , and U.C.L.A. redirect here. For other uses, see UCLA (disambiguation). University of California, Los Angeles UCLA Seal Motto Fiat Lux Let There Be Light … Wikipedia
University of California, Santa Cruz — UCSC redirects here. For University of Colombo s School of Computing, see University of Colombo School of Computing. University of California, Santa Cruz Motto Fiat lux (Latin) Motto in English Let there be light … Wikipedia
List of University of Pennsylvania people — This is a list of current and former faculty, alumni, and non graduating attendees of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States.Nobel LaureatesPhysics *Raymond Davis 2002 Nobel Prize in Physics **for… … Wikipedia
University of California, Davis — Motto Fiat lux (Latin) Motto in English Let there be light Established … Wikipedia