- Not Myself Tonight
"Not Myself Tonight" Single by Christina Aguilera from the album Bionic Released April 13, 2010 Format CD single, digital download Genre Electropop, dance-pop, R&B Length 3:05 Label RCA Writer(s) Jamal Jones, Ester Dean, Jason Perry, Greg Curtis Producer Polow da Don Christina Aguilera singles chronology "Keeps Gettin' Better"
"Not Myself Tonight"
"Not Myself Tonight" is a song recorded by American pop singer Christina Aguilera. The song was written by Jamal Jones, Ester Dean, Jason Perry, and Greg Curtis, and produced by Polow da Don for Aguilera's sixth studio album, Bionic. The song was released on April 13, 2010 as the lead single from the album. "Not Myself Tonight" is an electropop song with usage of synthesizers and tribal drums. Its lyrics refer to adopting a different persona on the dancefloor.
"Not Myself Tonight" received mostly positive reviews from critics, who complimented its club nature and Aguilera's vocals on the track. The song performed moderately on the charts, peaking inside the top forty in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Sweden and the United States, while reaching top twenty positions in Canada, Japan, Slovakia, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. In the United States, it also reached the top of the Hot Dance Club Play chart.
The accompanying music video featured an S&M theme, with Aguilera sporting different bondage-inspired looks. Paying tribute to Madonna's music video for "Express Yourself" (1989), the video received mixed reviews from critics, who complimented its aesthetic but called it unoriginal.
Aguilera revealed the title of her then upcoming sixth studio album, as well as the name of three new songs in the February 2010 issue of Marie Claire magazine. During the interview she also revealed that the first single was to be the Tricky Stewart-produced "Glam", describing it as a "hip-hop throwback to Madonna's 'Vogue' ".
On March 23, 2010, after a twenty-four hour countdown on her official website ended, it was revealed that a song called "Not Myself Tonight" would be released as the first single from the album. The single's artwork was also published, showing Aguilera dressed as a devil and sporting a PVC bodysuit, suspenders and chains. The lyrics of the song were released a day later and an 18-second excerpt of the piece was published on March 26. The song was initially set to premier on Aguilera's website on March 30, and received its first full airing on her A.P.E. radio station earlier that day. It officially premiered on US radio on April 5, 2010. The song was later released digitally in the United States and many other countries on April 13, 2010. Vocal range, Christina sings its lowest note "D3", in medium "Bb4" on the second verse, and betls notes "D5" on the chorus, of which a long note "D5" in (2:00). She gives a shout of exclamation "E6"in the intro.
The song received positive reviews from critics, warming up to Aguilera's return to her sound and style of the "Dirrty" era. James Montgomery of MTV News praised the track and said it was "a whirring, whooshing thing, full of blaring synthesizers and spare snares speeding along over pounding, four-on-the-floor beat...the kind of track you'd expect to hear rattling the speakers at the massive, multi-level clubs of Europe". Bill Lamb from About.com gave the song a positive review: "Whomever might think that vocal prowess makes little difference in a mainstream pop song needs to listen once to Christina Aguilera's stellar new single "Not Myself Tonight." The electropop tune sounds like it could be a bit ordinary until the vocals really kick in about 45 seconds into the song. From that point on Christina Aguilera towers over much of the competition proving why she is frequently included in the shortest lists of today's top pop singers". Vibe magazine was impressed with the song: "With a writing assist by Ester Dean and Polow Da Don on the boards, Christina sounds as if she's managed to coalesce all her personalities into a comfortably edgy, grown-ass woman ready to slap up Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry (she's "kissing all the boys and girls!") at the gay club. Frenetic with sparkling synths, blaring snares and glints of soul, Xtina's obviously found herself the right babysitter, because the fuck-me pumps are out and ready for wearing". Anthony Ramos of Access Hollywood said "The tribal-beat infused track is her sexiest record we’ve heard since 2002’s “Dirrty" ... it is a high-octane anthem that is sure to get tons of requests at nightclubs all over. While she gets it going with a sultry whisper asking her fans, “Do you wanna get crazy? ‘Cause I don’t give a f**k". Michael Menachem from Billboard gave the single a positive review: "Aguilera channels a more Euro-glamorous version of her former dirrty alter-ego Xtina on Tonight, dashing lyrics about self-reinvention with breathy chants and naughty expletives. [...] [The] dripping synths, pulsing basslines and tribal house drums [...] sound appealingly unfinished. Paired with Aguilera's unmatched vocal range, Tonight proves that the current dance-pop craze would be incomplete without her." Whitney Pastorek of Entertainment Weekly was more critical of the song, claiming that it was "produced within an inch of its life" but adding that "there’s no mistaking that voice" and asking "when she sings “Tonight I’m not the same girl,” are you concerned she means, like, in terms of quality control?".
During its first week on the radio "Not Myself Tonight" became the most added song on Mainstream Top 40 (886 plays in its first six days) and Rhythmic Radio stations in the United States. It was released for digital download in the US on April 13, 2010, and sold 77,000 copies in its first week. It is Aguilera's third solo highest chart debut behind 2008's "Keeps Gettin' Better" debuting at number seven and 2006's "Ain't No Other Man" which opened at number nineteen. After the physical release of the single, "Not Myself Tonight" debuted on the Australian singles chart on May 17, 2010 at number 22, and number six in the physical singles chart. In the UK, the song debuted at number 12 in the Singles Chart, and at number ten in the Download Chart. In South Korea, it sold 258,935 digital copies during 2010. According to RCA, the song sold 450,000 copies in the US to date. The song sold a total of more than 1 million copies worldwide according Mediatraffic.
The music video for the song was filmed from April 7 to April 9, 2010 in Los Angeles, directed by Hype Williams. In a radio interview with Z100 Atlanta, Aguilera said: “I’m more confident and comfortable in my own skin. I think I’m even a more sexual Christina." To celebrate the video premiere, her official site started to release photos from the video. Each day it featured a different look of Christina portrayed in the video. The music video officially premiered on Vevo on April 30, 2010. UK music channel 4Music then played the video for the first time on TV at 10:00 a.m. the following day. In an interview with MTV News, Aguilera said that it was the first time she ever crossed paths with Williams. On working with Williams and the new looks she developed in the video, she stated,
"...someone with that much of a catalog under his belt and success as a video maker, he's like a legend. So again entering into the collaborating factor, I didn't know what to expect ... and he's probably thinking the same about me. And when we walked away from working with each other, it was just a love connection. I wanted to maintain and keep consistent with the look of the album packaging and book, and I really wanted to keep all that in line, and so he really paid attention, and I think it's really iconic and classic. We totally made magic together on a creative level, it was absolutely amazing. He really got in and listened to where my music was at."
Aguilera also stated that some of the inspiration for the film came from her work in Burlesque, stating, "There is dancing, and I learned so much also as a dancer doing the 'Burlesque' film, moving my body in ways that were, I feel, never as precise before. Dancing always came sort of secondary to me. Vocals were my first love and where my heart really was. I never was as passionate about dancing, per se, but after 'Burlesque,' I really fell in love and I adapted that in the dancing for 'Not Myself Tonight,' but it was really, really fun to take what I learned from the movie." She also commented, "A lot of that [video] was based on my visual inspiration," she explained. "I took Hype into my salon area in my home ... it's like my creative den. He took the ideas and then took other ideas and related to the ideas, and it just was really iconic imagery." The video itself features a strong sexual theme with scenes of S&M and bondage, as well as scenes in a church and several prestigious-looking buildings. Aguilera wore several hairstyles and outfits, including many which were dominatrix-style.
Influences and concept
According to Aguilera, the music video of "Not Myself Tonight" is a tribute to the pop star Madonna, citing her music videos as its major influence, most notably "Express Yourself" (1989). She said "One of my favourite videos ever is 'Express Yourself' by Madonna which came across as really strong and empowering which I always try to incorporate through my expression of sexuality [...] I love the direct reference I made to Madonna with the eye glass moment and the smoke and stairs. I was paying tribute to a very strong woman who has paved the way before." James Montgomery from MTV News noted "Truthfully, there are several Madonna videos referenced in "Not Myself Tonight," but especially this iconic 1989 clip helmed by David Fincher [Express Yourself]. More than anything, it appears to be the primary influence on Aguilera's clip, from the monocle Xtina [Aguilera] wears to the Fritz Lang-ian sets." He also said that the S&M features in the video were reminiscent of her video for "Human Nature", commenting, "The influence on "Tonight" is pretty evident, most notably in Christina's leather get-ups, her dominatrix attitude and the sultry chair-related activities she engages in throughout."
Aguilera goes back and forth between several hairstyles in the video, which have been compared to styles of Bettie Page, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Britney Spears and Gwen Stefani. She also appears in a similar style as in her video for "Lady Marmalade". Aguilera also recalls her "Dirrty" video, in which she rides on the front and back of a sweaty shirtless man. Gil Kaufman of MTV News ran through the video, naming, "riding crops, a handful of F-bombs, sexy, see-through skimpy raincoats, shirtless dancing in the rain and a throwdown in a church that ends with a writhing group grope." Kaufman also commented, "Most of the clip, in fact, unfolds as a virtual video catalog for fetishwear, including black leather undies, a chainmail bikini top and a bedazzled outfit that consists of little more than strategically placed silver chains and pasties connected to wrist and ankle manacles."
As with the song itself, several critics praised the video for its return to Aguilera's Stripped era, however some disliked the video's unoriginality and dirty vibe. James Montgomery of MTV News called the video "jaw-dropping" with Aguilera "the pop star getting back to her "Dirrty" roots". Bill Lamb of About.com dismissed claims that the video was trying to "out dirty" artists such as Lady Gaga, Madonna, and Rihanna, stating that the song gave a good indication of what the video might be like. Lamb also commented, "Bondage and fetish wear are increasingly prevalent across the spectrum in pop music and pop culture imagery." He also said that the video was aesthetically "gorgeous" and that director Hype Williams "gives the clip a crisp, clean, colorful look that is arresting."
Tanner Stransky of Entertainment Weekly, commented that the video was very much like Lady Gaga, but said it was even more like Madonna. He also noted that, "When it comes to Madonna, nearly every pop star has taken pieces of her performances/styling/etc", and "With the Gaga argument, can we really fault Christina for taking from Gaga, when Gaga herself has so ripped from a variety of other artists?" Stransky also noted that Aguilera did indeed seem desperate in the "unoriginal" clip, saying that she had been gone for a long time and now "clawing for relevancy", but "maybe she should have gone in a totally different direction to avoid comparisons". Daniel Kreps from Rolling Stone stated that "Aguilera assumes no less than a dozen different guises, all scantily clad, ranging from carbon copies of Lady Gaga (borrowing heavily from her unique wardrobe), Madonna, Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani, the girls from Robert Palmer's "Simply Irresistible" video and Michelle Pfeiffer's S&M-inspired Catwoman from Batman Returns. Despite the video's attempt to shock, it's unlikely Aguilera will ever out-Gaga Gaga or out-controversy Madonna. ... Hopefully next time she steps in front of the lens she'll be more herself and less like everyone else" Kreps did state that the video's "steaminess" made up for the unoriginality.
Aguilera first performed the song live on The Oprah Winfrey Show on May 7, 2010, in a black one-piece and long black trench coat with high boots, accompanied by green laser lights, smoke and Matrix-esque dancers. She ad-libbed several times during the performance, at one point explaining the song's concept, stating to the audience, "This song is all about letting go and expressing yourself!", as she confidently "stomped and fro across the stage". Aguilera also performed the song on her concert on The Today Show on June 8, 2010. She also performed the song on Live With Regis and Kelly on June 10, 2010, and as a part of her concert on CBS's The Early Show on June 11, 2010. Aguilera performed "Not Myself Tonight" as a part of a melody with "Bionic" and "Woohoo" at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards. Aguilera again performed the song as a part of her edition of VH1 Storytellers.
Formats and track listings
- Digital download
- "Not Myself Tonight" (Clean or Explicit) – 3:04
- Australian CD Single
- "Not Myself Tonight" (Clean Version)
- "Not Myself Tonight" (Super Clean Version)
- "Not Myself Tonight"
- "Not Myself Tonight" (Instrumental)
- "Not Myself Tonight" (Call Out Hook)
- German Maxi Single
- "Not Myself Tonight"
- "Not Myself Tonight" (Mark Roberts Ultimix) [Dirty]
- "Not Myself Tonight" (Jody den Broeder Radio)
Charts and certifications
Chart (2010) Peak
Australia (ARIA) 22 Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 75) 26 Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders) 24 Belgium (Ultratip Wallonia) 9 Canada (Canadian Hot 100) 11 Czech Republic (IFPI) 38 Europe (European Hot 100) 41 Japan (Japan Hot 100) 3 Germany (Media Control AG) 24 Hungary (Single Top 10) 2 Netherlands (Dutch Top 40) 18 New Zealand (RIANZ) 32 Russia (Digital Chart) 12 Slovakia (IFPI) 12 South Korea (GAON) 4 Spain (PROMUSICAE) 32 Sweden (Sverigetopplistan) 34 Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade) 42 UK Singles (The Official Charts Company) 12 US Billboard Hot 100 23 US Hot Dance Club Play 1 US Pop Songs (Billboard) 14
Chart (2010) Position Japanese Top 100 72 US Dance Club Songs 40
Country Provider Certifications Australia ARIA Gold Preceded by
"Gettin' Over You" by David Guetta and Chris Willis featuring Fergie and LMFAO
US Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs number-one single
June 19, 2010
"Pretty Mess" by Erika Jayne
Radio and release history
Country Date Format United States March 30, 2010 A.P.E. radio April 5, 2010 Radio impact April 6, 2010 Mainstream radio Australia April 13, 2010 Digital download Belgium Canada Denmark France Finland Greece Ireland Italy Mexico United States United Kingdom May 9, 2010 Australia May 7, 2010 CD single Germany May 21, 2010
- ^ a b Montgomery, James (2010-03-30). "Christina Aguilera Debuts 'Not Myself Tonight,' First Bionic Single". MTV. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1635096/20100330/aguilera_christina.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-03-31.
- ^ a b Copsey, Robert (2010-03-24). "Aguilera releases lyrics to new single". Digital Spy. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a210461/aguilera-releases-lyrics-to-new-single.html. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ a b "Christina Aguilera fires up website, announces "big news" about 'Bionic'". The Independent. 2010-03-23. http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/christina-aguilera-fires-up-website-announces-big-news-about-bionic-1927653.html. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity-lifestyle/celebrities/interviews/christina-aguilera-interview-2010
- ^ "Christina Aguilera reveals comeback single". BBC. 2010-03-24. http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music/newsid_10070000/newsid_10072100/10072156.stm. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ "Christina Aguilera is nautical but nice as she has a rare night out partying ahead of comeback". Daily Mail. 2010-03-24. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1260263/Christina-Aguilera-nautical-nice-rare-night-partying.html#ixzz0jgbC76Nd. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ Levine, Nick (2010-03-26). "So, this new Christina single...". Digital Spy. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/thesound/a210864/so-this-new-christina-single.html. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ a b c d e "New Christina Aguilera Album "Bionic" Out June 8th". The Cleveland Leader. 2010-03-25. http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/13444. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ Herrera, Monica (2010-03-30). "Christina Aguilera Premieres 'Not Myself Tonight' Single". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/news/christina-aguilera-premieres-not-myself-1004079435.story?tag=hpfeed#/news/christina-aguilera-premieres-not-myself-1004079435.story?tag=hpfeed. Retrieved 2010-03-31.
- ^ "Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" Return Sounds Like an Instant Hit". Top40.about.com. http://top40.about.com/b/2010/03/30/christina-aguileras-not-myself-tonight-return-sounds-like-an-instant-hit.htm. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- ^ "If You Don't Like This New Christina Aguilera Song, Eff You...". Vibe. 2010-03-31. http://www.vibe.com/audio/if-you-dont-new-christina-aguilera-f-you. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- ^ Ramos, Anthony (2010-03-31). "On The Download: Christina Aguilera’s ‘Not Myself Tonight’ | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos". Access Hollywood. http://www.accesshollywood.com/_article_30698. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- ^ http://www.billboard.com/#/new-releases/christina-aguilera-not-myself-tonight-1004082144.story
- ^ Pastorek, Whitney (2010-03- 30). "New Christina Aguilera, 'Not Myself Tonight': Listen and weigh in here!". Entertainment Weekly. http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/03/30/christina-aguilera-not-myself-tonight/. Retrieved 2010-03-31.
- ^ "Radio Hot For Christina Aguilera Single". Billboard.biz. http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_display/industry/e3i66ddacf93da504a92070bee4b7048202. Retrieved 2010-04-16.
- ^ "B.o.B Weaves Way To Hot 100 No. 1; 'Glee' Generates More Debuts". Billboard. 2010-04-22. http://www.billboard.com/#/news/b-o-b-weaves-way-to-hot-100-no-1-glee-generates-1004085701.story?tag=hpflash1. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- ^ "Top 50 Singles Chart - Australian Record Industry Association". Ariacharts.com.au. 2010-05-24. http://www.ariacharts.com.au/pages/charts_display.asp?chart=1U50. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- ^ "Top 50 Physical Singles Chart - Australian Record Industry Association". Ariacharts.com.au. 2010-05-24. http://www.ariacharts.com.au/pages/charts_display_physical_singles.asp?chart=1S50. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- ^ "Archive Chart". Theofficialcharts.com. 2010-05-22. http://www.theofficialcharts.com/archive-chart/_/1/2010-05-22/. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- ^ "Archive Chart". Theofficialcharts.com. 2010-05-22. http://www.theofficialcharts.com/archive-chart/_/6/2010-05-22/. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- ^ http://www.gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/total/2010.list.gaon
- ^ http://www.billboard.com/news/exclusive-christina-aguilera-to-be-judge-1005056462.story#/news/exclusive-christina-aguilera-to-be-judge-1005056462.story
- ^ Vena, Jocelyn. "Christina Aguilera Gets Her Dominatrix On For 'Not Myself Tonight' Video - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News". Mtv.com. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1638043/20100429/aguilera_christina.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- ^ "The Official Christina Aguilera Website". Christina Aguilera. http://www.christinaaguilera.com. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- ^ "Rca Records". RCA Records. http://www.rcarecords.com/. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- ^ [dtadded]. "Video Exclusive on 4Music at 10:00am May 1st, 2010". UK TV Guide. http://uk-tv-guide.com/programme-details/4Music/1+May+2010/09%3A00/Video+Exclusive/Music/. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ Vena, Jocelyn (2010-05-07). "Christina Aguilera Made 'Magic' With Hype Williams For 'Not Myself Tonight'". MTV News. MTV Networks. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1638716/20100507/aguilera_christina.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-05-07.
- ^ a b Vena, Jocelyn (2010-05-10). "Christina Aguilera's 'Not Myself Tonight' Moves Inspired By 'Burlesque'". MTV News. MTV Networks. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1638733/20100507/story.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- ^ Dinunno, Gina (2010-04-30). "X-tina's New Music Video Borders on X-Rated". TV Guide. Seattle University. http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/419303_tvgif30.html. Retrieved 2010-04-30. [dead link]
- ^ a b "Aguilera 'Paid Tribute' To Madonna In New Promo". Contactmusic.com. 2010-05-26. http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/aguilera-paid-tribute-to-madonna-in-new-promo_1143953. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- ^ "Christina Aguilera Was Inspired By Madonna". MTV (MTV Networks). 2010-06-02. http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/christina-aguilera/news/224300-christina-aguilera-was-inspired-by-madonna. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- ^ a b c d Montgomery, James (2010-04-30). "Christina Aguilera's 'Not Myself Tonight' Video: A Pop-Culture Cheat Sheet". MTV News. MTV Networks.. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1638192/20100430/aguilera_christina.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- ^ a b Kaufman, Gil (2010-04-30). "Christina Aguilera's 'Not Myself Tonight' Recalls Her 'Dirrty' Days". MTV News. MTV Networks.. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1638152/20100430/aguilera_christina.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- ^ Lamb, Bill (2010-04-30). "Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" Video Pulls Out the Bisexual and Fetish Stops With Hype Williams' Visual Flash". About.com. http://top40.about.com/b/2010/04/30/christina-aguileras-not-myself-tonight-video-pulls-out-the-bisexual-and-fetish-stops-with-hype-williams-visual-flash.htm. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- ^ Stransky, Tanner (2010-04-30). "Christina Aguilera's Not Myself Tonight Video". Entertainment Weekly. http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/04/30/christina-aguileras-not-myself-tonight-video/. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- ^ a b "Christina Aguilera Grabs Steamy Inspirations for "Not Myself Tonight" Video". RollingStone.com. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/staff-blog/blogs/rsstaffblogpost_2009/39941/39910. Retrieved 2010-10-18.
- ^ Ditzian, Eric (2010-05-07). "Christina Aguilera Tells Oprah She Feels 'Superhuman' As A Mother". MTV News. Viacom. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1638728/20100507/aguilera_christina.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-05-07.
- ^ Vozick-Levinson, Simon (2010-06-08). "Christina Aguilera sings for 'Today' show: Watch here". Entertainment Weekly. http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/06/08/christina-aguilera-today/. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- ^ "The Early Show | The Official Christina Aguilera Site". Christinaaguilera.com. http://www.christinaaguilera.com/us/event/2010/06/11/early-show. Retrieved 2010-06-11.
- ^ Antai, Tamar (2010-06-07). "Watch Christina Aguilera Perform 'Bionic,' 'Not Myself Tonight' And 'Woohoo' At The 2010 MTV Movie Awards". MTV News. MTV Networks. http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/06/07/christina-aguilera-bionic-not-myself-tonight-woohoo-performance-2010-mtv-movie-awards-videos/. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- ^ Wieselman, Jarett (2010-05-28). "Christina Aguilera's got some fight left in her". New York Post. http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/christina_aguilera_continues_to_y2cnojjzhnHFHLG2qJECsJ. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- ^ "Amazon.com:Not Myself Tonight (clean):Christina Aguilera:MP3 Downloads". Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003F0O5IA. Retrieved 2010-05-07.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight: Aguilera, Christina: Music". Chaos.com. http://chaos.com/product/aguilera-christina-not-myself-tonight/7997195-5333.html. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight: Christina Aguilera: Amazon.de: Musik". Amazon.de. 2009-09-09. http://www.amazon.de/dp/B003G4DFRM/sonymusic-21. Retrieved 2010-05-28.
- ^ aCharts
- ^ "Australian-charts.com – Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight". ARIA Top 50 Singles. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2010-05-16..
- ^ "Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight – Austriancharts.at" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2010-06-10..
- ^ "Ultratop.be – Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50. Ultratop & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Ultratop.be – Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight" (in French). Ultratip. ULTRATOP & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Christina Aguilera Album & Song Chart History" Canadian Hot 100 for Christina Aguilera. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "ČNS IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Radio Top100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201017 into search. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ Billboard
- ^ "Christina Aguilera Album & Song Chart History" Japan Hot 100 for Christina Aguilera. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Die ganze Musik im Internet: Charts, News, Neuerscheinungen, Tickets, Genres, Genresuche, Genrelexikon, Künstler-Suche, Musik-Suche, Track-Suche, Ticket-Suche - musicline.de" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ – Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége" (in Hungarian). Single (track) Top 10 lista. Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége. Retrieved 2010-07-08..
- ^ "Nederlandse Top 40 – week 17, 2010" (in Dutch). Dutch Top 40 Stichting Nederlandse Top 40. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Charts.org.nz – Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight". Top 40 Singles. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Россия Top 25 >> 26-2010". 2m-online.ru. http://www.2m-online.ru/news/detail.php?ID=5655.
- ^ Hitparáda − RADIO TOP100 Oficiálna. ifpicr.cz. 2010-05. Retrieved 2010-05-15.
- ^ "GAON International Chart" (in Korean). GAON. http://www.gaonchart.co.kr/main/section/search/list.gaon?Search_str=not+my+self+tonight&x=13&y=7. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- ^ "Spanishcharts.com – Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight" Canciones Top 50. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Swedishcharts.com – Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight". Singles Top 60. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Christina Aguilera – Not Myself Tonight – swisscharts.com". Swiss Singles Chart. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2010-05-29..
- ^ "Archive Chart" UK Singles Chart. The Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2010-10-08.
- ^ "Christina Aguilera Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Christina Aguilera. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "Chart Highlights: Pop, Rock, Christian Songs & More". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.. http://www.billboard.com/#/column/chartbeat/chart-highlights-pop-rock-christian-songs-1004095996.story?tag=hpfeed. Retrieved 2010-06-07.
- ^ "Christina Aguilera Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Pop Songs for Christina Aguilera. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 2010-05-03..
- ^ "レコード協会調べ 2009年12月16日～2010年12月14日「着うたフル(R)」 2010年有料音楽配信「年間チャート」（通称：レコ協チャート） [Record Association Analysis: December 16, 2009—December 14, 2010 Full-length Cellphone Download 2010 paid digital sales "Yearly Chart" (Abbreviated: RIAJ Chart)]". RIAJ. December 20, 2010. http://www.riaj.or.jp/release/2010/pdf/pr101220.pdf. Retrieved December 22, 2010.
- ^ http://www.billboard.com/#/charts-year-end/hot-dance-club-play-songs?year=2010&begin=31&order=position
- ^ "ARIA Charts - Top 50 Singles chart". ARIA. 2009-07-05. http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6940/austl.jpg. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
- ^ "Top 40/M Future Releases | Mainstream Hit Songs Being Released and Their Release". Allaccess.com. http://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/future-releases. Retrieved 2010-04-16.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single by Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 1980-12-18. http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/not-myself-tonight-single/id365100613. Retrieved 2010-04-16.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single by Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-03-31. http://itunes.apple.com/be/album/not-myself-tonight/id365100613?i=365100614. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single by Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-03-31. http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/not-myself-tonight/id365100613?i=365100614. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single by Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-03-31. http://itunes.apple.com/dk/album/not-myself-tonight/id365100613?i=365100614. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single de Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 1980-12-18. http://itunes.apple.com/fr/album/not-myself-tonight/id365100613?i=365100614. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single by Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-03-31. http://itunes.apple.com/fi/album/not-myself-tonight/id365100613?i=365100614. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "iTunes - Affiliates - Download iTunes". Apple. 2007-09-21. http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/download/. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single by Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-03-31. http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/not-myself-tonight/id365100613?i=365100614. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single di Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-03-31. http://itunes.apple.com/it/album/not-myself-tonight/id365100613?i=365100614. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight - Single de Christina Aguilera". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-03-31. http://itunes.apple.com/mx/album/not-myself-tonight/id365100613?i=365100614. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight [Explicit]: Christina Aguilera: Amazon.co.uk: MP3 Downloads". Amazon.co.uk. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003EUC3SA. Retrieved 2010-04-24.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight: Christina Aguilera: Chaos Music". Chaos.com. 2010-04-30. http://chaos.com/product/aguilera-christina-not-myself-tonight/7997195-5333.html. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- ^ "Not Myself Tonight: Christina Aguilera: Amazon.de: Musik". Amazon.de. 2009-09-09. http://www.amazon.de/dp/B003G4DFRM. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
Christina Aguilera Studio albums Compilations SoundtracksBurlesque Video albums Tours FilmsBurlesque TelevisionThe Voice · "Lose Yourself" Related articles Christina Aguilera singles Christina Aguilera Mi Reflejo My Kind of Christmas Stripped Back to Basics Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits Bionic"Not Myself Tonight" · "Woohoo" · "You Lost Me" Featured singles Soundtrack singles Other songs"Walk Away" · "Lift Me Up" · "Express" · "Castle Walls"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Not Myself Tonight — «Not Myself Tonight» … Википедия
Not Myself Tonight — Single par Christina Aguilera extrait de l’album Bionic Face A Not Myself Tonight Sortie 12 Avril 2010 (Téléchargement, Single) Enregistrement 2010 Genre … Wikipédia en Français
Not Myself Tonight — Sencillo de Christina Aguilera del álbum Bionic Lanzamiento 30 de marzo de 2010 (Radio Online) … Wikipedia Español
Not Ready to Make Nice — Single by Dixie Chicks from the album Taking the Long Way … Wikipedia
Not Afraid — For the Stephanie Smith album, see Not Afraid (album). Not Afraid … Wikipedia
Tonight's the Night (album) — Infobox Album Name = Tonight s the Night Type = studio Artist = Neil Young Released = June 20 1975 Recorded = 1973 Genre = Country rock, Rock Length = 44:52 Label = Reprise Producer = David Briggs, Tim Mulligan, Neil Young, Elliot Mazer (track 10 … Wikipedia
Save Me from Myself (chanson) — Save Me from Myself Single par Christina Aguilera extrait de l’album Back to Basics Sortie 8 janvier 2008 Enregistrement 2006 Durée 3:13 Genre … Wikipédia en Français
Dancing with Myself — Single by Generation X from the album Kiss Me Deadly Released … Wikipedia
Message to Myself — Single by Melissa Etheridge from the album The Awakening Released 2007 … Wikipedia
Only When I Lose Myself — Single by Depeche Mode from the album The Singles 86>98 … Wikipedia