- Nikon 1 series
The Nikon 1 series are high-speed mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras. Announced on 21 September 2011, Nikon claims that it is "Nikon's most significant announcement since we introduced our first digital camera 14 years ago". The series currently includes Nikon 1 J1 and Nikon 1 V1.
High-speed is characteristic: At the time of announcement it features world's fastest autofocus (10 fps) - which keeps the speed during videos - and world's fastest continuous shooting speed (60 fps) among all cameras with interchangeable lenses including DSLRs. Slow-motion movies can be captured in up to 1200 fps with reduced resolution.
- Nikon CX format. Although the image sensor area of 13.2 x 8.8mm2 is about 1 stop smaller than the Micro Four Thirds system and nearly 2 stops than the Nikon DX format, it delivers comparable performance to current Four-thirds sensors like Olympus E-5, Olympus PEN E-P3, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 or older DSLRs like Nikon D40.
- New image sensor with integrated 73 phase detection sensors providing hybrid autofocus with both phase detection and 135-point contrast detect AF delivering the currently fastest commercially available autofocus
- Nikon 1 mount and F-mount adapter FT1 enabling the use of all F-mount lenses especially with integrated autofocus motor.
- New lenses featuring Nikon's Rear Focusing (RF) system with reduced moving masses and extremely quiet ultra-fast Voice Coil motors (VCM) or Stepping (STM) motors to speed-up autofocus
- New 3-Speed Silent Power-Drive motor zoom in the Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-Zoom that makes zooming fast, quiet and very easy and optimized for shooting HD movies.
- Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 PD-Zoom integrates an unseen amount of technologies: High number of 21 elements including 1 High Refractive Index (HRI, >2), 3 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and 2 aspherical lenses, Super Integrated Coating (SIC), internal focusing (IF) with quiet Voice Coil motor, silent PD-Zoom, Vibration Reduction (VR II), retractable lens mechanism and 7 rounded diaphragm blades. Together with the Canon EF 28-300mm lens it is the only current superzoom with 20 elements or more.
- Fast electronic shutter (1/16 000) or additional electronically controlled mechanical focal-plane shutter
- Nikon multi accessory port currently used for flash and GPS units as well as AS-N1000 hotshoe adapter with ME-1 stereo microphone mount
- High-speed dual-core image-processing engine with 600 megapixels per second speed: EXPEED 3
- Smart Photo Selector Mode enables selection of the best four candidates out of a high-speed sequence
- Advanced High-definition video recording allows uninterrupted filming while capturing high-resolution photos
- ^ Nikon announces new Nikon 1 compact system camera range with two cameras, lenses and accessories Whatdigitalcamera
- ^ Horaczek, Stan (September 21, 2011). "New Gear: Nikon J1 and V1 Interchangeable Lens Cameras". Bonnier Corp.. http://www.popphoto.com/gear/2011/09/new-gear-nikon-j1-and-v1-interchangeable-lens-cameras. Retrieved September 22, 2011.
- ^ Nikon announces Nikon 1 system with V1 small sensor mirrorless camera Dpreview
- ^ Nikon 1 Cameras: CX Format Image Sensor Nikon USA
- ^ a b Nikon 1 series: The tests Dxomark
- ^ Nikon 1 J1 vs Olympus PEN EP3 vs Panasonic GF3 Dxomark
- ^ a b Camera Sensor Ratings DxOMark
- ^ a b Imaging-resource: Sample images Comparometer Imaging-resource
- ^ Nikon Unveils Interchangeable Lens Camera System PCMag
- ^ Nikon 1 System First Impressions Dpreview
- ^ 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm PD-Zoom Lens Preview Cameradebate
- ^ Nikon 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 VR Lens Patent Could Be For New Nikon Mirrorless System Photographybay
- ^ Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Nikon USA
- ^ Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 PD-Zoom Dpreview
- ^ Nikon EXPEED 3 Nikon USA
- ^ Nikon 1 Cameras Smart Photo Selector Mode Nikon USA
- ^ Nikonlinks: Nikon 1 Series review links Nikonlinks
- ^ Nikon 1 J1 review summary Dcviews
- ^ Nikon 1 V1 review summary Dcviews
- ^ Nikon 1 J1 Reviews Digitalcameratracker
- Nikon 1 Lineup Brochure Nikon (PDF)
- Advanced Camera with Interchangeable Lens Nikon
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR lenses & Nikon 1 accessories
- Nikon 1 Camera Accessories
DSLR and MILC cameras with movie mode CanonHigh-end5D Mark II (2008) · 7D (2009) · 1D Mark IV (2009)Mid-range500D (2009) · 550D (2010) · 600D (2011) · 60D (2010)Entry-level1100D (2011) NikonHigh-endMid-rangeEntry-level PanasonicMid-rangeGH1 (2009) · GH2 (2010) PentaxHigh-endMid-range SonyMid-rangeα580 (2010) · α560 (2010) · α33 (2010) · α55 (2010)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Nikon - все действующие промокоды на скидку Nikon в категории Фотокамеры и видеокамеры
Nikon Coolpix series — The Nikon Coolpix series is the point and shoot series of digital cameras produced by Nikon. This is an incomplete list, which may never be able to satisfy particular standards for completeness. You can help by expanding it with reliably sourced… … Wikipedia
Nikon F-mount — The Nikon F of 1959 embodies the original F mount. Type Bayonet External diameter 44 mm Tabs 3 Flange 46.5 … Wikipedia
Nikon F2 — Photomic (DP 1 prism) Type 35 mm SLR camera Lens mount Nikon F mount Focus manual Exposure manual … Wikipedia
Nikon FA — Controls The Nikon FA was an advanced amateur … Wikipedia
Nikon F — Type 35 mm SLR camera Lens mount Nikon F mount Focus manual Exposure manual … Wikipedia
Nikon F3 — Type Single lens reflex Film format 35 mm Film size 36 mm × 24 mm Lens Nikon F mount … Wikipedia
Nikon F5 — Type Single lens reflex Film format 35mm Film size 36mm x 24mm Lens Nikon F mount … Wikipedia
Nikon F6 — Type 35mm SLR Lens mount Nikon F mount Focus TTL Phase Detection Autofocus (11 zone) Exposure … Wikipedia
Nikon F4 — Type 35mm SLR Lens mount Nikon F mount Focus TTL Phase Detection Autofocus (1 zone) Exposure PSAM autoexpo … Wikipedia
Nikon 1 V1 — with Fisheye FC E9 lens Maker Nikon Type Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera Image sensor type CMOS … Wikipedia