- 2002 New Year Honours
New Years' Honours are announced on or around the date of the New Year in the Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. The dates vary, both from year to year and from country to country. All are published in supplements to the London Gazette and many are conferred by the monarch (or her representative) some time after the date of the announcement, particularly for those service people on active duty.
This page lists those awards announced in the 2002 New Year's honours lists.
- Patrick John Armstrong, C.B.E., for services to the Police.
- John Lionel Beckwith, C.B.E., for services to Youth Sport.
- Albert Bore, leader of Birmingham City Council. For services to Local Government.
- Professor Richard John Brook, O.B.E., formerly chief executive of the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. For services to Science and Engineering.
- Michael Sydney Buckley, parliamentary commissioner for Administration and Health Service commissioner for England, Wales and Scotland.
- Anthony Thomas Burden, Q.P.M., Chief Constable of South Wales Police. For services to the Police.
- de Vic Graham Carey, Bailiff of Guernsey. For services to the Crown.
- Professor Graeme Robertson Dawson Catto, for services to Medicine and to Medical Education.
- Timothy Peter Plint Clifford, Director-General of the National Galleries of Scotland. For services to the Arts.
- Professor Ronald Urwick Cooke, Vice-Chancellor of the University of York. For services to Higher Education.
- Professor Bernard Crick, for services to Citizenship in Schools and to Political Studies.
- Professor Liam Joseph Donaldson, Chief Medical Officer for England, Department of Health.
- Charles Brandon Gough, formerly chairman of the Review Body on Doctors' and Dentists' Remuneration. For public service.
- Nicholas Thomas Grimshaw, C.B.E., for services to Architecture.
- Iain Robert Hall, Headteacher of Parrs Wood Technology College, Manchester. For services to Education.
- Professor Gabriel Horn, F.R.S., for services to Neurobiology and to the Advancement of Scientific Research.
- Professor Ian McColl Kennedy, for services to Bioethics and to Medical Law.
- Ben Kingsley. Actor. For services to Drama.
- Terence Patrick Leahy, chief executive of Tesco plc. For services to Food Retailing.
- Professor Alistair George James MacFarlane, C.B.E., F.R.S., rector of UHI Millennium Institute. For services to Education.
- Graham John Melmoth, chief executive of Co-operative Group Ltd. For services to the Retail Industry.
- Edward Benjamin Crofton Osmotherly, C.B., formerly chairman of the Commission for Local Administration in England. For services to Local Government.
- Alan William Parker, C.B.E., film director and chairman of the Film Council. For services to the Film Industry.
- Robin Keith Saxby, executive chairman of ARM Holdings plc. For services to the Information Technology Industry.
- Professor Martin Nicholas Sweeting, O.B.E., F.R.S., chief executive of Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd and director of the Surrey Space Centre. For services to Microsatellite Engineering.
- Jimmy Leslie Ronald Young, C.B.E., for services to Radio Broadcasting.
Order of the Bath
Knights Commander of the Bath (K.C.B.)
- Edward George Caldwell, C.B., First Parliamentary Counsel, Parliamentary Counsel Office.
- John Michael Davies, Clerk of the Parliaments, House of Lords.
- Kevin Reginald Tebbit, C.M.G., permanent secretary in the Ministry of Defence.
Companions of the Bath (C.B.)
- Ian David Fauset, executive director of the Defence Procurement Agency, Ministry of Defence.
- Timothy James Flesher, deputy chairman of HM Board of Inland Revenue.
- Jeremy John Heywood, principal private secretary to the Prime Minister.
- Roger de Lacy Holmes, chief executive and Deputy Master of the Royal Mint.
- Jeffrey Jacobs, executive director of Policy and Partnerships, Greater London Authority.
- Nicholas James Kroll, Corporate Services director of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
- Richard Hill Mackenzie, for public service.
- Ian Bernard Vaughan Magee, chief executive of the Court Service, Lord Chancellor's Department.
- Raymond Noel McAfee, director of the Regional Business Services, HM Board of Customs and Excise.
- George Alexander McCorkell, director of the Pensions Change Programme, Department for Work and Pensions.
- Kathryn Mary Stuart Morton, solicitor and director general of Legal Services, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Jonathan Page Spencer, director general of Business Competitiveness, Department of Trade and Industry.
- Brian Arthur Edward Taylor, formerly director general of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence.
Order of St Michael and St George
Companions of St Michael and St George (C.M.G.)
- Edward John Rankin Scott, chairman of John Swire and Sons Ltd. For services to International Trade.
Royal Victorian Order
Knights Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (K.C.V.O.)
- Rear Admiral Patrick Barton Rowe, C.B.E., L.V.O., Deputy Master and chairman of the Corporate Board of the Corporation of Trinity House.
- Lt Col Robert Christie Stewart, C.B.E., T.D., formerly Lord Lieutenant of Clackmannanshire.
Commanders of the Royal Victorian Order (C.V.O.)
- Peter Scott Dunn, L.V.O., for veterinary services in the Royal Mews.
- Arthur Michael Johnstone Galsworthy, C.B.E., D.L., former member of The Prince's Council, Duchy of Cornwall.
- John Eric Handcock, L.V.O., honorary secretary of The Prince Philip Trust Fund for the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
- Malcolm Brian Johnston Kimmins, trustee of the Ascot Authority.
- Christopher Hamilton Lloyd, L.V.O., Surveyor of The Queen's Pictures.
- Kathrin Elizabeth Thomas, J.P., formerly chairman of The Prince's Trust (Cymru).
- Col Greville Wyndham Tufnell, lieutenant of The Queen's Body Guard of the Yeomen of the Guard.
Lieutenants of the Royal Victorian Order (L.V.O.)
- Nicolas Clark Adamson, O.B.E., private secretary to The Duke of Kent.
- William Backhouse, formerly Treasurer of The King's Fund.
- Col Frederic Nicolas John Davies, J.P., D.L., secretary for Appointments and chief Clerk of the Duchy of Lancaster.
- Richard Laurence Day, M.V.O., R.V.M., J.P., Chief Bookbinder of the Royal Collection.
- The Honourable Elizabeth Anne Crowther-Hunt, formerly executive director of The Prince's Trust.
- The Most Hon. The Marquess of Lansdowne, former Member of The Prince's Council, Duchy of Cornwall.
- James Oliver McDonald, M.B.E., formerly vice-chairman of the Northern Ireland Council of The Prince's Trust.
- Jonathan Spencer, M.V.O., Deputy Comptroller of the Lord Chamberlain's Office.
- Michael Stevens[disambiguation needed ], finance director of the Royal Collection.
- Douglas Leonard Warner, for surveying services to Sandringham House.
- Bridget Anne Wright, M.V.O., Bibliographer of the Royal Library.
Members of the Royal Victorian Order (M.V.O.)
- Lt Col David Mitchell Anderson, O.B.E., Superintendent of the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- Sgt Paul Leon Bazire, Royalty Protection Department, Metropolitan Police.
- John Dobson, Head Forester on the Balmoral Estate.
- Hazel Duddy, formerly head of the Royal Households Secretariat, Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Caroline Claire, comtesse de Guitauat, assistant to the director of the Royal Collection and Loans Officer.
- David Simon Hutson, Archivist to the Household of The Prince of Wales.
- Michael Robertson Hyde, finance director of Business in the Community.
- Cyril Arthur Littlewood, M.B.E., founder of the Young People's Trust for the Environment and Nature Conservation.
- Philippa Beris Leigh Norman, Chief Accountant in the Royal Household.
- Graham Paul Sharpe, property manager of Windsor Castle.
- Patrick William Avern Smart, special liaison manager of Jaguar Cars Limited.
- Douglas Stuart Wilson, formerly Bursar of Cumberland Lodge.
Royal Victorian Medal
Bar to the Royal Victorian Medal (Silver)
- John Alan Brown, RVM. Tractor Driver, Sandringham Estate.
John Collings, RVM. Head Chauffeur to Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother. David John Watts, RVM. Carpenter, Sandringham Estate.
Royal Victorian Medal (Silver)
- Charles Victor Brewster, manager of the Stationery and Reprographic Unit, Royal Household.
- Ernest Dennis, Chief Steward to the Lieutenant-Governor of Ontario.
- Rosemarie Ethel Farnworth, Dresser to The Princess Royal.
- Desmond Fitzgerald, formerly Parks Worker on the Crown Estate, Windsor
- Gp. Capt. Nigel Wharmby O.B.E, Station Commander of Royal Air Force Cranwell.
- Constable Robert Nicholas Grieve, Royalty Protection Department, Metropolitan Police.
- Roderick Andrew Lane, deputy head Bookbinder of the Royal Collection.
- Lindsay Henderson Masson, Estate Worker on the Balmoral Estate.
- Michael Zalec Rasser, for hairdressing services to The Princess Royal.
- Edward Patrick Richards, Night Patrolman of Buckingham Palace.
- Ronald Ernest Russell, Craft Welder of the Crown Estate.
- Anthony Michael Rutty, formerly Chauffeur and General assistant on the Sandringham Estate.
- David Scrimgeour, Gamekeeper on the Balmoral Estate.
- Roy Stannett, Parks Worker, Crown Estate, Windsor.
- Graham Bernard Sutherland, B.E.M., Yeoman of the Royal Cellars, Royal Household.
- Michael John Andrew Wakeham, Gentleman of the Choir, The Queen's Chapel of the Savoy.
- Timothy John Williams, Head Chauffeur to The Prince of Wales.
Order of the Companions of Honour
- Sir George William Langham Christie, D.L. for services to Opera and to Glyndebourne Opera Festival.
Order of the British Empire
Knights Grand Cross of the British Empire (G.B.E.)
- Sir Michael Sydney Perry, C.B.E., Chairman of the Senior Salaries Review Body. For public service.
- Sir Ronald Gough Waterhouse, for public service.
Knight Commander of the British Empire (K.B.E.)
- Sir Mark Tully, Broadcaster and Author.
Dame Commander of the British Empire (D.B.E.)
- Margaret Barbour, C.B.E., Chairman of J. Barbour and Sons Ltd., for services to Industry in North East England.
- Catherine Elizabeth Elcoat, Chief Nurse of University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust. For services to Health Care.
- Professor Jessica Mary Rawson, C.B.E., for services to Oriental Studies.
- Sheila Ann Wallis, Headteacher of Davison High School for Girls, Worthing, West Sussex. For services to Education.
New Zealand Order of Merit
Companions of the New Zealand Order of Merit
Professor Alan Graham MacDiarmid Pennsylvania, United States of America
Mrs Lynley Stuart Dodd Tauranga For services to children's literature and book illustration Mrs Margaret Mary Millard J.P. Palmerston North For services to the rural community Dr Peter George Snell O.B.E. Dallas, Texas, United States of America For services to sport The Right Honourable Edmund Walter Thomas Q.C. Auckland For services as a Judge of the Court of Appeal
Dr Glenys Patricia Arthur Wellington For services to medicine Dr Susan Nicola Bagshaw Christchurch For services to youth health Emeritus Professor Douglas Saxon Coombs Dunedin For services to mineralogy Professor Robert (Roy) Geddes Auckland For services to science and technology education The Right Reverend Bruce Carlyle Gilberd Tairua For services to the community Richard Michael Hill Arrowtown For services to business and the arts Professor Andrew Reed Hornblow Christchurch For services to medicine and health services Peter Robert Jackson Wellington For services to film The Most Reverend Max Takuira Matthew Mariu Tokoroa For services to Māori and the community The Honourable Daniel Paul Neazor Wellington For services as a Judge of the High Court Dr Margaret Orbell Auckland For services to Māori and literature Professor Bruce Jerome Ross Wellington For services to agriculture Mrs Jacqueline Te Kani Wellington For services to Māori Miss Marcia Ellen Wilson (Sister Marcellin) Wellington For services to education and the community
George Ian Andrews Auckland For services to television Dr Margaret Ann Carr Hamilton For services to early childhood education Dr Neil James Cherry Christchurch For services to science, education and the community The Reverend Terence Montague Dibble Auckland For services to justice and peace issues Mrs Esther Frances Fung Wellington For services to the Chinese community Dr William Ivan Glass Christchurch For services to occupational health and safety The Reverend Haki Rangikaheke Petera Haimona J.P. Taihape For services to Māori Mrs June Hamilton Napier For services to health administration and the community Dr Michael Donald Hills Hamilton For services to persons with epilepsy and the community Noel Cowburn Lynch Wellington For services to rowing and music Trevor John McKee Auckland For services to racing and the community John Milbanke Masters M.C., J.P. Christchurch For services to returned services personnel and the community Mrs Gwen Meyer Neave J.P. Stewart Island For services to art and the community Richard John Northey Auckland For public services Ms Gaylene Mary Preston Wellington For services to film making Mrs Erenora Puketapu-Hetet J.P. Lower Hutt For services to weaving Associate Professor Carole Marie Shepheard Auckland For services to the arts Emeritus Professor Russell Cyril James Stone Auckland For services to historical research Peter Ivan Talley Motueka For services to the fishing industry, export and the community Gilbert William Ullrich J.P. Auckland For services to export Mrs Lucinda Jane (Cindi) Wallace Wellington For services to mental health Ms Jean Catherine Watson Wellington For services to literature and welfare work Dr Peter Stuart Watson Washington DC, United States of America For services to New Zealand interests in the United States of Amercia Mrs Marie Helen Wills Christchurch For services to the community Colonel John Reginald McLeod (K49804) Colonels' List, New Zealand Army Colonel Graeme Charles Wilson E.D. (K390135) Colonels' List, New Zealand Army Territorial Force
Mrs Valerie Jeanne Abrahams Auckland For services to persons with muscular dystrophy and the community Mrs Phyllis Rosa Aston Nelson For services to rural communities Mrs Valerie Alice Ball Masterton For services to the community Mrs Marion Iris Batchelor Christchurch For services to the community Mrs Margaret Mary Bonner J.P. Wellington For services to local body and community affairs Lim Nam Chhour Auckland For services to the Chinese Cambodian community Mrs Nansi Whetu Dewes Taumarunui For services to Māori and the community Mrs Thelma Joyce Earle Blenheim For services to the community Mrs Taonefoou Ogotau Falesima Auckland For services to the community Dr Stella Frances Kaiaua For services to conservation and the environment Emeritus Professor Colin Alexander Gibson Dunedin For services to church music and education Sister Helen Gilroy Wellington For services to education and the community Annesley Brian Harman Christchurch For services to the community Mrs Lesley Hazel Harrison Auckland For services to the community Isaac John Jefferson J.P. Tauranga For services to the elderly and the community Murray Raynal Jensen J.P. Raumati Beach For services to local body and community affairs Mrs Jean Evelyn Kneebone J.P. Hamilton For services to welfare work Michael John Lynch Carterton For services to community health in the South Pacific Roderick Graham MacDiarmid Kerikeri For services to horticulture and the community Colin Alexander McDonald Christchurch For services to the potato industry Robert Bergen McGregor Napier For services to the preservation of local heritage John Gifford Male Warkworth For services to the peace movement Trevor Horowaewae Maxwell Rotorua For services to Māori, arts and local body affairs Reginald Charles Moore Wainuiomata For services to local government John Roy Newton Turangi For services to conservation Calder Robert Prescott Dunedin For services to music Mrs Barbara Anne Redfern J.P. Hamilton For services to migrants Mrs Geraldine Hinemoa Reweti Bethlehem For services to education Ms June Temamaeroa Rhind Pukekohe For services to persons with disabilities James Patrick Robson Christchurch For services to conservation and the community Evan William Rogerson Switzerland For services to international relations Mrs Moira Pareraututu Rolleston J.P. Lower Kaimai, Tauranga For services to the community Chhotubhai Sima J.P. Auckland For services to the Indian community Dr Neil Andrew Sinclair Putaruru For services to the arts and the community Horace William Smith Auckland For services to refugees Mrs Beverley Rae Sturgeon J.P. Tokoroa For services to local government, education and the community Rangitihi Rangiwaiata Tahuparae Wellington For services to Māori Graham Fradelle Tapper Christchurch For services to persons with disabilites Mrs Joycelyn Konini Teasdale Runanga, West Coast For services to the community Mrs Annie Tito-Nekeare J.P. Waitakere City For services to the Pacific Islands community Mrs Margaret Shirley Walker Nelson For services to the community Ms Frances Rosemary Walsh Wellington For services to film Miss Gabrielle Patricia Welsh Christchurch For services to the community and persons with disabilities Mrs Gwen Chadwin Wichman Manukau City For services to the community Mrs Pamela Rose Williams Christchurch For services as a dietitian Roy Alfred Williams Waitakere City For services to athletics Mark Rayne Willis Turangi For services to karate (Kenneth) Brian Wood Blackball, West Coast For services to the community Commander Wayne Robert Edward Burroughs (B22909) Royal New Zealand Navy Commander Alan Rex Edwards (M18940) Royal New Zealand Navy Lieutenant Colonel Mary Anne Catherine Schaab (Q747100) Royal New Zealand Nursing Corps Flight Lieutenant Nathan John MacDonald (N996625) Royal New Zealand Air Force Lieutenant Ross Murray James (B46047) Christchurch Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment Flight Sergeant Brigitte Lee Troughton (Q91646) Royal New Zealand Air Force Acting Chief Petty Officer Marine Technician (Electrical) Douglas Ivan John Marusich (V25112)] Royal New Zealand Navy
Wing Commander Carl Robert Nixon (G90074) Royal New Zealand Air Force
Warrant Officer Class One Peleti Mark Hunter (M47805) Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment
Moin Mohammed Fudda Karachi, Pakistan For services to New Zealand interests in Pakistan
Ms Margaretha Hendrika Johanna Stronks Christchurch For services to youth and the community Professor Shunsuke Takahashi Tokyo, Japan For services to karate
Mrs Raewyn Maureen Bayliss Hamilton For Community Service Tilak Chandra J.P. Hamilton For Community Service The Very Reverend Bruce Andrew Hansen Christchurch For Community Service Mrs Shirley Margaret Heaphy J.P. Palmerston North For Community Service Mrs Eileen Joan Parore J.P. Whangarei For Community Service Dr Khalid Rashid Sandhu Wellington For Community Service The Reverend Brian Phillip Williscroft Dunedin For Community Service Ms Anne Candy J.P. Manukau City For Public Services The Honourable Christine Elizabeth Fletcher Auckland For Public Services William Alexander Gavin Auckland For Public Services Mrs Mary Elizabeth Ogg Gore For Public Services Wynne Archdall Raymond J.P. Timaru For Public Services Mrs Claire Lois Stewart J.P. New Plymouth For Public Services Ted Mita Joseph Te Hae J.P. Christchurch For Public Services
Ms Glenys Ruby Anderson-Carter Rotorua For Community Service Graham Francis Barnett Mount Maunganui For Community Service Mrs Mary Mereiwa Broughton J.P. Lower Hutt For Community Service Thomas Falcon Brown Chatham Islands For Community Service Mrs June Elaine Carlton Katikati For Community Service Barrie Maxwell Cheyne Christchurch For Community Service Mrs Elsie May Connolly Westport For Community Service Mrs Hazel Muriel Pearl Crossley Auckland For Community Service Thomas Cheu Kwan Wong Doo Auckland For Community Service Mrs Marion Eileen Fisher Whangarei For Community Service Mrs Jean Gatton Kihikihi For Community Service Miss Jennifer Anne Green South Dunedin For Community Service Mrs Eva Maud Hammond Rawene For Community Service Jack Stanley Harker Auckland For Community Service Mrs Anne Rebecca Hobbs Auckland For Community Service Donald Frank Hobbs Auckland For Community Service Mrs Edith Neale Houldsworth Wainuiomata For Community Service Loo-Chi Hu Christchurch For Community Service Brian James Inns New Plymouth For Community Service Richard William Jordan Kaiapoi For Community Service Mrs Noelene Joan Keller Christchurch For Community Service Mrs Lilian Grace Lawless Porirua City For Community Service Quang Long Le Auckland For Community Service Robert Lang McDonald Auckland For Community Service Mrs Raana Virginia Mareikura Ohakune For Community Service Mrs Molly Pamela Newman Upper Hutt For Community Service Keith William Parker Whangarei For Community Service Sister Kim Ngoc Pham (Sister Marie Benoit) Auckland For Community Service Ross Pearce Richardson J.P. Wanganui For Community Service Mrs Betty Kerford Roberts Christchurch For Community Service Norman Frederick Roberts Christchurch For Community Service Ms Marlene Dale Shipman Wellington For Community Service Mrs Verona Lillian (Nonie) Smith Milton, Otago For Community Service Eric William Taylor Auckland For Community Service Mrs Vera Trebilcock Rangiora For Community Service Mrs Muriel Pimia Wehi Auckland For Community Service Mrs Loris Helen Wisheart Blenheim For Community Service Mrs Janice Zachan Napier For Community Service Mrs Raylene Margaret Atkinson Greymouth For Public Services William Joseph Beveridge Auckland For Public Services Walter Douglas Black J.P. Napier For Public Services Mrs Solo Brown Auckland For Public Services Joseph Lester Clark Auckland For Public Services Stuart Barry Cornford Wanganui For Public Services Leslie Desmond Eden Paihia, Northland For Public Services Mrs Filiamata Fiu (Mrs Filiamata Manuhiku Lukupa Fiu Ili) Auckland For Public Services Dr Ivan Philip Howie Great Barrier Island For Public Services Anthony Neal Hunt Foxton For Public Services Murray Vickers Francis Jones Oamaru For Public Services Thuten Kesang Auckland For Public Services Joseph Martin Kuklinski Inglewood Chief Fire Officer, Inglewood Volunteer Fire Brigade Kenneth Bruce McKinnon J.P. Ruatoria Lately Chief Fire Officer, Ruatoria Volunteer Fire Brigade Bruce John McLeod Napier For Public Services Matthew McMillan J.P. Auckland For Public Services Mrs Julie Patricia Manahi Waiheke Island For Public Services Mrs Mavis Ann Marett Auckland For Public Services Mrs Wilma Alison Marshall J.P. North Shore City For Public Services Francis Brent Martin Tauranga For Public Services Jack Milford Lower Hutt Constable, New Zealand Police Alan Peter Mills Auckland Senior Station Officer, Remuera Fire Brigade John Arthur Moller Kawerau For Public Services Michael William Moore Christchurch Lately Senior Sergeant, New Zealand Police Frank David Moult Palmerston North Lately Senior Constable, New Zealand Police Stephen John O'Connor Lower Hutt Sergeant, New Zealand Police Frank Henry Papprill Wanganui For Public Services Rex William Powley J.P. Bluff For Public Services William Andrew Rees Wellington For Public Services Colin Gordon Robertson Invercargill For Public Services Ms Valda Mary Slaney-Ellison Thames For Public Services Charles Keith Smith Evesham, Worcester, United Kingdom For Public Services Mrs Jacqueline Margaret Sutton Otaki For Public Services Mrs Iolesina Faigame Tagoilelagi Auckland For Public Services Helen Kathryn Unsworth J.P. Tauranga For Public Services Mrs Teoarani Tematengaro Waikari Gisborne For Public Services Mrs Barbara Ann Walter Auckland For Public Services Raymond Moverley Walter Auckland For Public Services John William Watson Havelock North Lately Detective, New Zealand Police Mrs Sandra June Yaxley Christchurch For Public Services
Honours Lists New Year Honours Birthday Honours1990 • 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 Prime Minister's Resignation Honours Coronation Honours1911 • 1937 • 1953 Dissolution Honours1922 • 1929 • 1966 • 2010 Additional Honours1897 (Diamond Jubilee) • 1990 (Queen Mother's 90th Birthday)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
New Year Honours 2002 — United KingdomKnights Bachelor*Patrick John Armstrong, C.B.E., for services to the Police. *John Lionel Beckwith, C.B.E., for services to Youth Sport. *Albert Bore, leader of Birmingham City Council. For services to Local Government. *Professor… … Wikipedia
2000 New Year Honours — The insignia of the Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George: Andrew Wood was awarded the Grand Cross in this Honours list. The New Year Honours 2000 for the United Kingdom were announced on 31 December 1999, to celebrate the year… … Wikipedia
2010 New Year Honours — The New Year Honours 2010, principally for the United Kingdom but also the Commonwealth Realms, were announced on 31 December 2009 to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 2010. The 2010 New Year Honours were unusual in that none … Wikipedia
2007 New Year Honours — The New Year Honours 2007 for the Commonwealth Realms were announced on 30 December 2006, to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 2007. The recipients of honours are displayed here as they were styled before their new honour, and… … Wikipedia
2011 New Year Honours — The New Year Honours 2011, principally for the United Kingdom but also the Commonwealth Realms, were announced on 31 December 2010 to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 2011. The recipients of honours are displayed here as… … Wikipedia
2008 New Year Honours — The New Year Honours 2008 for the Commonwealth Realms were announced on 29 December 2007, to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 2008. The recipients of honours are displayed here as they were styled before their new honour,… … Wikipedia
2006 New Year Honours — The New Year Honours 2006 for the Commonwealth realms were announced on 31 December 2005, to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 2006. The recipients of honours are displayed here as they were styled before their new honour, and… … Wikipedia
2009 New Year Honours — The New Year Honours 2009 principally for the United Kingdom as well as the Commonwealth Realms were announced on 31 December 2008, to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 2009. The recipients of honours are displayed here as… … Wikipedia
1999 New Year Honours — The New Year Honours 1999 for the United Kingdom were announced on 31 December 1998 to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 1999. The recipients of honours are displayed here as they were styled before their new honour, and… … Wikipedia
1997 New Year Honours — The New Year Honours 1997 for the United Kingdom and Hong Kong were announced on 31 December 1996, to celebrate the year passed and mark the beginning of 1997. The recipients of honours are displayed here as they were styled before their new… … Wikipedia