- National Register of Historic Places listings in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Michigan, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are eight properties and districts listed on the National Register in the park, one of which is a National Historic Landmark..
 Landmark name Image Date listed Location City or Town Summary 1 Glen Haven Village Historic District June 24, 1983 M-209
Glen Arbor Township 2 Hutzler's Barn January 3, 1978 West of Leland on South Manitou Island
Glen Arbor Township 3 George Conrad Hutzler Farm May 3, 1991 South Manitou Island, Sleeping Bear Dunes National Seashore
Glen Arbor Township 4 North Manitou Island Lifesaving Station August 5, 1998 East Coast, North Manitou Island
Leland Township Also known as North Manitou Coast Guard Station 5 Platte River Campground April 27, 1990 Address Restricted Empire 16 Port Oneida Rural Historic District June 27, 1997 Roughly bounded by Lake Michigan, Shell Lake, Bass Lake, and Tucker Lake
Cleveland and Glen Arbor Townships 6 Sleeping Bear Inn September 6, 1979 M-209
Glen Arbor Township 7 Sleeping Bear Point Life Saving Station April 26, 1979 North of Glen Haven
Glen Arbor Township 8 South Manitou Island Lighthouse Complex and Life Saving Station Historical District October 28, 1983 Sandy Point
Glen Arbor Township
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Leelanau County, Michigan
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Michigan
- ^ The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by Google maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- ^ "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 10, 2011.
- ^ Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmark sites and National Register of Historic Places Districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- ^ "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24. http://nrhp.focus.nps.gov/natreg/docs/All_Data.html.
National Register of Historic Places in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore National Historic Landmark District Historic districts NRHP properties
Hutzler's Barn | Platte River Campground | Sleeping Bear Inn | Sleeping Bear Point Life Saving StationSee also: National Register of Historic Places listings in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
U.S. National Register of Historic Places Topics Lists by statesAlabama • Alaska • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida • Georgia • Hawaii • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • North Dakota • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • South Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming Lists by territories Lists by associated states Other
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore — IUCN Category V (Protected Landscape/Seascape) … Wikipedia
National Mall — U.S. National Register of Historic Places … Wikipedia
Sequoia National Park — IUCN Category II (National Park) Giant sequoia trees in the Giant Forest, Sequoia National Park … Wikipedia
Olympic National Park — IUCN Category II (National Park) … Wikipedia
North Manitou Island Lifesaving Station — U.S. National Register of Historic Places U.S. National Historic Landmark District … Wikipedia
Northern Michigan — This article is about the region. For the university, see Northern Michigan University. Northern Michigan Northern Lower Michigan Lower Peninsula of Michigan … Wikipedia
Michigan — This article is about the U.S. state of Michigan. For other uses, see Michigan (disambiguation). State of Michigan … Wikipedia
Erie Canal — at Lockport, New York in 1839 Original owner New York State Principal engineer Ben … Wikipedia
Outline of Michigan — The location of the state of Michigan in the United States of America The following outline provides an overview of and topical guide to the U.S. state of Michigan: Michigan – U.S. state located in the Great Lakes Region of the United States of… … Wikipedia
List of Michigan state parks — Lake of the Clouds in Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park This is a list of Michigan state parks and related protected areas under Michigan Department of Natural Resources (DNR) jurisdiction. DNR also operates 16 state harbors on the Great… … Wikipedia