- National Register of Historic Places listings in Culpeper County, Virginia
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Culpeper County, Virginia. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
 Landmark name  Image Date listed Location City or town Summary 1 Auburn February 21, 2008 17736 Auburn Rd.
Brandy Station 2 Burgandine House March 7, 1997 807 S. Main St.
Culpeper 3 Clifton September 17, 2008 7091 Monumental Mills Rd.
Rixeyville vicinity 4 Croftburn Farm February 16, 2001 18175 Croftsburn Farm Rd.
Culpeper 5 Culpeper Historic District October 22, 1987 Roughly bounded by Edmonson St., Southern RR, Stevens, & West Sts.
Culpeper 6 Culpeper National Cemetery February 26, 1996 305 U.S. Ave.
Culpeper 7 Eckington School February 16, 2001 Jct. of VA 658 and VA 661
Culpeper 8 Elmwood January 16, 1986 US 522 W
Culpeper 9 Fairview Cemetery January 11, 2006 VA 522, approx. 1/2 mi. W of Main St.
Culpeper 10 Farley May 6, 1976 N of Brandy Station on VA 679, S of Hazel River
Brandy Station 11 Graffiti House November 17, 2005 19484 Rd.
Brandy Station 12 Greenville March 17, 1980 NE of Raccoon's Ford
Raccoon's Ford 13 Greenwood November 22, 1985 1931 Orange Rd.
Culpeper 14 Hill Mansion March 17, 1980 501 East St.
Culpeper 15 A. P. Hill Boyhood Home October 2, 1973 102 N. Main St.
Culpeper 16 Little Fork Church November 12, 1969 Jct. of Rtes. 624 and 726
Rixeyville 17 Locust Grove October 10, 1985 Locust Grove Farm, Virginia 736
Rapidan 18 Madden's Tavern August 16, 1984 VA 610
Lignum 19 Maple Springs December 12, 1997 20509 Clover Hill Rd.
Jeffersonton 20 Mitchells Presbyterian Church May 7, 1980 VA 652
Mitchells 21 Pitts Theatre May 15, 2008 303-307 S. Main St.
Culpeper 22 Rapidan Historic District May 8, 1987 Jct. of VA 614, Virginia 615, and VA 673
Rapidan Includes such structures as the Rapidan Passenger Depot. 23 Salubria February 16, 1970 E of jct. of Rtes. 3 and 663
Stevensburg 24 Signal Hill January 21, 1999 16190 Germanna Hwy.
Culpeper 25 Slaughter-Hill House March 16, 1989 306 N. West St.
Culpeper 26 South East Street Historic District August 27, 2009 S. East, E. Asher, E. Chandler, and Page Sts., and Culpeper National Cemetery
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- ^ The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate GPS system used by Google maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- ^ "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 10, 2011.
- ^ Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmark sites and National Register of Historic Places Districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- ^ "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. . http://nrhp.focus.nps.gov/natreg/docs/All_Data.html.
U.S. National Register of Historic Places Topics Lists by statesAlabama • Alaska • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Colorado • Connecticut • Delaware • Florida • Georgia • Hawaii • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Iowa • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Maine • Maryland • Massachusetts • Michigan • Minnesota • Mississippi • Missouri • Montana • Nebraska • Nevada • New Hampshire • New Jersey • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • North Dakota • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • Rhode Island • South Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Utah • Vermont • Virginia • Washington • West Virginia • Wisconsin • Wyoming Lists by territories Lists by associated states Other Category:National Register of Historic Places • Portal:National Register of Historic Places Municipalities and communities of Culpeper County, Virginia County seat: Culpeper Town Unincorporated
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
National Register of Historic Places listings in Fauquier County, Virginia — Map of all coordinates from Google Map of all coordinates from Bing … Wikipedia
National Register of Historic Places listings in Nelson County, Kentucky — Location of Nelson County in Kentucky This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Nelson County, Kentucky. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places … Wikipedia
National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia — Map of all coordinates from Google … Wikipedia
Culpeper County, Virginia — Seal … Wikipedia
Orange County, Virginia — For other uses, see Orange County (disambiguation). Orange County, Virginia Seal … Wikipedia
Middlesex County, Virginia — Location in the state of Virginia … Wikipedia
Northumberland County, Virginia — Seal … Wikipedia
Fauquier County, Virginia — Seal … Wikipedia
Nelson County, Virginia — Seal … Wikipedia
Clarke County, Virginia — Clarke County Courthouse in Berryville, Virginia … Wikipedia