- National Information Communications Technology Development Authority, Cambodia
The National Information Communications Technology Development Authority (NiDA) is a government agency responsible for managing the development of the information technology industry in Cambodia. Among the agency's projects are the computerization of government function and training of internet personnel. NiDA is located in Phnom Penh.
- GAIS, or Government Administration Information System, an approach to the overall computerization of the government using three core applications: Vehicle registration, Real estate registration and Resident registration.
- PAIS, or Provincial Administration Information System, involving GAIS methods to computerize the government at provincial level.
- Cisco Networking Academy Program, in association with the Royal University of Phnom Penh, awarding Cisco Career Certifications.
- Communications in Cambodia
- Information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Information and communication technologies in education
- Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications, Cambodia
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Communications in Iran — Zohreh redirects here. For the city in Khuzestan, see Zahreh. Iran is among the first five countries which have had a growth rate of over 20% and the highest level of development in telecommunication. Iran has been awarded the UNE … Wikipedia
Information and communication technologies for development — An OLPC class in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia … Wikipedia
Communications Act of 1934 — The Communications Act of 1934 is a United States federal law, enacted as Public Law Number 416, Act of June 19, 1934, ch. 652, 48 Stat. 1064, by the 73rd Congress, signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, codified as Chapter 5 of Title 47 of… … Wikipedia
National Broadband Network — The National Broadband Network (NBN) is a national wholesale only, open access data network under development in Australia. Up to one gigabit per second connections are sold to retail service providers (RSP), who then sell Internet access and… … Wikipedia
National Liberal Party (Romania) — National Liberal Party Partidul Naţional Liberal President Crin Antonescu Secretar … Wikipedia
National Police Agency (Republic of China) — National Police Agency Strength Force Size 68,818 (2004) Local Pop. 23,036,087 Headquarters … Wikipedia
Communications in India — This article is about communications in India. For a more general coverage of media in India, see Media of India. The Republic of India possesses a diversified communications system that links all parts of the country by Internet, telephone,… … Wikipedia
Communications in Pakistan — Telecommunications in Pakistan describes the overall environment for the growing mobile telecommunications, telephone, and Internet markets in Pakistan. In 2008 Pakistan was the world’s third fastest growing telecommunications market. Pakistan s… … Wikipedia
Communications protocol — For other senses of this word, see Protocol. A communications protocol is a system of digital message formats and rules for exchanging those messages in or between computing systems and in telecommunications. A protocol may have a formal… … Wikipedia
Politics of Cambodia — The politics of Cambodia formally takes place according to the nation s constitution (enacted in 1993) in a framework of a parliamentary representative democratic monarchy, whereby the Prime Minister of Cambodia is the head of government, and of… … Wikipedia