- Nano Science and Technology Consortium
The Nano Science and Technology Consortium (NSTC) is a private industry association founded in 2005 to offer learning and knowledge services in nanotechnology.
Starting then, it has published two periodicals. The journal NanoTrends, a journal of nanoscience and technology, is published in online format every two months and printed every six months. It provides for the accelerated publication of research articles related to the nano domain and its applications. The online newsletter NanoSpectacle is published monthly. It summarizes the last months developments related to nano world and covers topics like coming events, new books released , book reviews etc.
The society has launched the distance learning "Nanotechnology Sensitization Program". which provides guidance to its students on various subjects and areas of Nano Science and Technology. It also sponsors workshops and other educational events.
- NSTC Official Website
- NanoTrends - A Journal of Nanoscience and Its Applications
- NanoSpectacle - A Monthly Newsletter
- - Nanotechnology Books and Publications
- - A Collaborative eLearning Platform from NSTC
- - Various Distance Learning, LMS enabled programs on Nanotechnology
- - A Current Nanotechnology forum from NSTC
This nanotechnology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.