Nail'd Developer(s) Techland Publisher(s) Deep Silver Engine Chrome Engine 4 Platform(s) Microsoft Windows
Release date(s) Genre(s) Off-road arcade racing Rating(s)
Nail'd is an off-road arcade racing game developed by Techland for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Nail'd was released on 30 November 2010 in North America and on 4 February 2011 in Europe. It is currently available in both regions via digital download from Steam. The game focuses on ATV and dirtbike racing, with an emphasis on speed and verticality. Nail'd is comparable to MotorStorm and Pure.
- Vehicle Customisation.
- Different classes compete simultaneously on the same track.
- Multiplayer - up to 12 players.
- Online options - leaderboards.
- 14 tracks.
Reception Aggregate scores Aggregator Score GameRankings 73%(PC), 68%(PS3/360) Review scores Publication Score
Nail'd received mixed reviews from critics.
- ^ Richard Mitchell (6 October 2010). "Nail'd nails down new Nov. 30 launch, low price". Joystiq. http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/06/naild-nails-down-new-nov-30-launch-low-price/. Retrieved 10 October 2010.
- ^ "Rise Against, Queens of the Stone Age get Nail'd". Joystiq. July 2, 2010. http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/02/rise-against-queens-of-the-stone-age-get-naild/.
- ^ Nail'd (PC) - Gamerankings
- ^ Nail'd (PS3) - Gamerankings
- ^ Nail'd (360) - Gamerankings
This off-road racing video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.