- National Infrastructure Development Company
National Infrastructure Development Company Limited (NIDCO) Formation January 11, 2005 Location Port of Spain Website http://www.nidco.co.tt/
The National Infrastructure Development Company Limited (NIDCO), is a state owned company of Trinidad and Tobago. It was founded on January 11, 2005, but the inaugural Board was appointed on 22 March, 2005 It is carrying out infrastructure projects that form Vision 2020, which is a plan created by the government, to achieve first world status, by the year 2020. NIDCO Major infrastructure projects missions are drainage and flood control, reclamation, highway and transportation sectors and also NIDCO is responsible for the provision of project management services, procurement of consultants and contractors, and oversight of project execution within agreed time, costs and quality parameters. 
- Water Taxis Service-It's owned by NIDCO
- San Fernando to Point Fortin Highway-Proposed Highway
- Trinidad Rapid Railway-In September 2010, the project was scrapped by the People's Partnership Government
- Aranguez Flyover
- ^ National Infrastructure Development Company (NIDCO) Ministry of Works and Transport.
- ^ National Infrastructure Development Company (NIDCO) NIDCO.
- ^ "Railway Gazette: News in Brief". http://www.railwaygazette.com/nc/news/single-view/view/news-in-brief-44.html. Retrieved 2010-11-15.
- ^ "Alutrint, rapid rail projects scrapped". 2010-11-15. http://guardian.co.tt/news/politics/2010/09/09/alutrint-rapid-rail-projects-scrapped. Retrieved 2010-11-15.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
National Iranian Oil Company — شركت ملّی نفت ايران Type Government owned Industry Petroleum industry Founded 1948 … Wikipedia
National Iranian Petrochemical Company — The National Iranian Petrochemical Company (NIPC), a subsidiary to the Iranian Petroleum Ministry, is owned by the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran. It is responsible for the development and operation of the country s petrochemical… … Wikipedia
Manchurian Industrial Development Company — Meeting of the Board of Mangyō, October 10, 1939. Aikawa is in the center The Manchurian Industrial Development Company (満州重工業開発, Manshū Jukōgyō Kaihatsu Kabushiki Kaisha, or Mangyō … Wikipedia
Mubadala Development Company — شركة مبادلة للتنمية Type Joint stock company (Government owned) Industry Diversified Investments Founded October 2002 … Wikipedia
China National Building Material Company — 中国建材股份 Type State owned enterprise Industry Infrastructure Founded 1984 Headquarters … Wikipedia
National Telecommunication Corporation (Pakistan) — National Telecommunication Corporation Type Public Industry Telecommunication Founded 1995 (1995) … Wikipedia
National Bank of Pakistan — Type Government KSE: NBP LSE: Founded 1949 Headquarters Principal Office, Karachi Pakistan Key people industry = Banking Capital Markets … Wikipedia
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development — National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development … Wikipedia
National broadband plans from around the world — Broadband is a term normally considered to be synonymous with a high speed connection to the internet. The term itself is technology neutral; broadband can be delived by a range of technologies including DSL, LTE or next generation access. This… … Wikipedia
Infrastructure — Public infrastructure Assets and facilities Airports · Bridges · Broadband … Wikipedia