- Moody's Analytics
Moody's Analytics Type Subsidiary Headquarters New York City Employees 1,601 Parent Moody's Website www.moodysanalytics.com
Moody’s Analytics provides capital markets and risk management professionals with credit analysis, economic research, financial risk management software, and advisory services. The firm, a global organization with offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, Paris, Brazil, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, and China, has approximately USD 600 million in annual revenue.
The firm was formed as a subsidiary of Moody’s Corporation in 2007, when the company split into two operating divisions. Moody's Investors Service, the rating agency, and Moody's Analytics, with all of its other products.
In 2002, the parent Moody's Corporation acquired KMV, which provides quantitative credit risk management tools including KMV’s flagship solution, the EDF™ (Expected Default Frequency). KMV, formerly known as Kealhofer, McQuown and Vasicek, was headquartered in San Francisco, CA. In 2005, Economy.com, based in West Chester, Pennsylvania was added to the portfolio. This expansion, added economic, financial, country and industry research and data services. In 2006, the firm acquired Wall Street Analytics, a developer of structured finance analysis and monitoring software — an addition enhancing the firm's collateralized debt obligations (CDO) product suite and added mortgage-backed securities (MBS) and asset-backed securities (ABS) analytic software capabilities.
In 2008, the now separate Moody's Analytics acquired Fermat International, a Paris, France based provider of risk and performance management software to the global banking sector. Also in 2008, it acquired Enb Consulting, a provider of training services for the financial markets, including technical and soft skills programs for banking and capital markets professionals. That company had been founded in 2000 in the United Kingdom.
In 2010, the firm acquired Canadian Securities Institute Global Education Inc. (CSI). That company had a 40 year history as Canada’s leading provider of financial learning, credentials, and certification, serving in excess of 700,000 professionals.
- Mark Almeida - President
- Geoff Fite - Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer 
Publications and organizations have recognized the firm with the following awards:
- Waters Rankings 2011 – “Best Credit Risk Solutions Provider” 
- Risk Technology Rankings 2010 - #1 in Basel II Compliance, Regulatory Risk Capital 
- Risk Technology Rankings 2010 - #3 in Economic Risk Calculation 
- Risk Technology Rankings 2010 - #3 in Asset and Liability Management 
- Asia Risk Technology Survey 2010 - #1 in Liquidity Management 
- Chartis RiskTech100 2010 - #1 in Credit Risk overall 
- Waters Rankings 2010 – “Best Credit Risk Solutions Provider” 
- ^ Moody’s Corporation Investor Relations
- ^ Moody’s Corporation Announces New Business Unit Structure August 7, 2007
- ^ Moody’s Corporation Completes Acquisition of KMV April 15, 2002
- ^ Moody’s Acquires Economy.com December 1, 2005
- ^ Moody’s Corporation Acquires Wall Street Analytics December 18, 2006
- ^ Moody’s Analytics to Acquire Fermat International September 15, 2008
- ^ Moody’s Analytics Acquires Enb Consulting December 18, 2009
- ^ Moody’s Corporation Acquires CSI Global Education November 22, 2010
- ^ Officers and Directors from Moody's Analytics Website
- ^ Waters Rankings 2011
- ^ a b c Risk Technology Rankings 2010
- ^ Asia Risk Technology Survey 2010
- ^ Chartis Research
- ^ Waters Rankings 2010
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Moody's Analytics — Год основания 2007 Число сотрудников 1400 Сайт www.moodysanalytics.com Moody’s Analytics предоставляет специалистам по рынкам капита … Википедия
Moody's Analytics — Moody’s Analytics company type = company slogan = Essential Insight Serving Global Financial Markets Fundación Nueva York, USA … Wikipedia Español
Moody's Analytics — Slogan « Essential Insight Serving Global Financial Markets » Siège social … Wikipédia en Français
Moody’s — Rechtsform Corporation Gründung 1909 Sitz … Deutsch Wikipedia
Moody's — Corporation Type Public Traded as NYSE: MCO Founded New York City (1909) … Wikipedia
Moody's — Corporation (NYSE: MCO) es la sociedad matriz de Moody s Investors Service, una agencia de calificación de riesgo que realiza la investigación financiera internacional y el análisis de las entidades comerciales y gubernamentales. La empresa… … Wikipedia Español
Moody — may refer to: Places: Moody, Alabama, USA Moody, Missouri, USA Moody, Texas, USA Moody County, South Dakota, USA Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada Moody s Corner, Nova Scotia, Canada Moody, South Australia, Australia In business: Moody s, an… … Wikipedia
Moody's AAA Bond — Moody s Aaa Corporate Bond, also known as Moody s Aaa for short is an investment bond that acts as an index of the performance of all bonds given an Aaa rating by Moody s Investment Firm. This corporate bond is often used in macroeconomics as an… … Wikipedia
Moody's (Мудис) — Международное рейтинговое агентство Moody’s Investors Service Общие и специальные кредитные рейтинги Moody’s, Moody s Interfax и Moody s Analytics, Moody’s Analytics в России Содержание Содержание Раздел 1. История … Энциклопедия инвестора
Moody's — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Moody. Ne doit pas être confondu avec Moodyz. Moody s … Wikipédia en Français