- Monroe Public Schools (Michigan)
Monroe Public School Type and location Type Public Grades PreK–12 Country United States Location Monroe, Michigan District Info Superintendent Dr. Dave Taylor Schools 12 Budget $61 million Students and staff Students 6,450 Teachers 371 District Mascot Varies by school Colors Varies by school Other information District area 85 mi² (220 km²) Website Official website
Monroe Public Schools is a public school district in Monroe, Michigan. It is the largest school district in Monroe County in terms of enrollment. In addition to serving the city of Monroe, the district also encompasses all of Monroe Charter Township and portions of Frenchtown Charter, Exeter, Raisinville, and La Salle townships.
- Arborwood Elementary Campus
- Arborwood South Elementary School
- Arborwood North Elementary School
- Custer Elementary Complex
- Custer #1 Elementary School
- Custer #2 Elementary School
- Manor Elementary School
- Raisinville Elementary School
- Waterloo Elementary School
- Monroe Middle School
- Monroe High School
- MCMC (Monroe County Middle College)
- Monroe County Community College MCCC
- Orchard Center High School (alternative school)
Specialized learning centers
- Knabusch Mathematics and Science Center
- Riverside Early Learning Center
- ^ Monroe Public Schools (2009). "Monroe Public Schools 2009/10 Budget". http://www.monroe.k12.mi.us/district.cfm?subpage=5160. Retrieved February 22, 2010.
- ^ a b c Monroe County Intermediate School District (2009). "Monroe County Educational Directory (2009–2010)". http://www.misd.k12.mi.us/downloads/generalisd/20092010_educational_directorypdf__20091001_140018_10.pdf. Retrieved February 23, 2010.
- ^ Monroe Public Schools (2010). "Monroe Public Schools: District Profile". http://www.monroe.k12.mi.us/schools.cfm?subpage=62. Retrieved March 1, 2010.
- ^ Michigan Department of Information Technology (March 2008). "Monroe ISD public school boundaries". http://www.michigan.gov/documents/CGI-MonroeCISD_67836_7.pdf. Retrieved February 23, 2010.
Education in Monroe County, Michigan Higher education Public schools Charter schoolsNew Bedford Academy • Triumph Academy Parochial schoolsHoliness Christian • Holy Ghost Lutheran • Lutheran High School • Meadow Montessori • St. Anthony • St. Charles • St. John • St. Joseph • St. Mary Catholic Central High School • St. Mary Parish • St. Michael • St. Patrick • State Line Christian • Trinity Lutheran • Zion Lutheran Intermediate Former
- Arborwood Elementary Campus
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Monroe Public Schools — can refer to: Monroe Public Schools (Connecticut), a school district in Monroe, Connecticut Monroe Public Schools (Michigan), a school district which operates Monroe High School (Michigan) This disambiguation page lists articles associated with… … Wikipedia
Monroe High School (Michigan) — infobox school name=Monroe High School type = Public principal = Ralph Carducci students = >2000 location = 901 Herr Road Monroe, MI Mascot = Trojan Grades = 9 12Monroe High School is a public senior high school in Monroe, Michigan. It is the… … Wikipedia
District of Columbia Public Schools — (DCPS) is the traditional public school system of Washington, D.C. in the United States. Contents 1 Composition and enrollment 2 Governance 3 No Child Left Behind Compliance … Wikipedia
Livonia Public Schools — is a public school district in southeastern Michigan Metro Detroit area, serving the city of Livonia and portions of Westland. It is one of the top 5 ranked school districts in Michigan. As of the 2006 2007 school year, the district has revised… … Wikipedia
Deerfield Public Schools — Location 252 Deerfield Rd., Deerfield, MI 49238 Information Type Public Enrollment 330 Information (517) 447 3015 Mascot Colors Minutemen … Wikipedia
Monroe County, Michigan — Seal … Wikipedia
Monroe, Michigan — City Monroe’s historic downtown on South Monroe Street … Wikipedia
Monroe County Intermediate School District — Preparing Today s Students for Tomorrow s World Type and location Type Intermediate Location Monroe County, Michigan … Wikipedia
Monroe Elementary School (Davenport, Iowa) — Monroe Elementary School Location: 1926 West 4th St., Davenport, Iowa Area: 3.7 acres (1.5 ha) Built: 1940 Architect: Kruse Parrish ; Willis, T.S., General Contractor Architectu … Wikipedia
Monroe County Community College — For the community college in Monroe County, New York, see Monroe Community College. Monroe County Community College Established 1964 Type Public community college … Wikipedia