- Mohammed Saleh (disambiguation)
Mohammed Saleh may refer to
- Abu Mohammed Salih, a Sufi leader from Morocco and one of the successors of Abu Madyan
- Mohammed Saleh, a Nigerian politician elected Senator for Kaduna Central in 9 April 2011
- Mohammed Saleh Abdulla Al Sada, minister of industry and energy of Qatar
- Mohammed Saleh Ahmed Al-Helali, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Yemen to the Russian Federation
- General Jasim Mohammed Saleh, an Iraqi level-2 Baathist who commanded the Iraqi Army under Saddam Hussein
- Saleh Mohammed, a Pakistani amateur snooker player
- Osman Saleh Mohammed, the first Minister of Education for Eritrea following Independence
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Mohammed Saleh — For other people named Mohammed Saleh, see Mohammed Saleh (disambiguation). Mohammed Saleh Senator for Kaduna Central Incumbent Assumed office May 2011 Preceded by Mohammed Kabiru Jibril … Wikipedia
Saleh and Daoud Al-Kuwaity — Saleh (b. 1908 d. 1986) and Daud (b. 1910 d. 1976) Al Kuwaity (Arabic: صالح و داوود الكويتي) האחים צאלח ודאוד אל כוויתי) were Jewish Iraqi musicians born in Kuwait as Saleh and Daud Ezra. Contents 1 Early life 2 Success in Iraq … Wikipedia
David Mark — For other people named David Mark, see David Mark (disambiguation). David Alechenu Bonaventure Mark Governor of Niger State In office January 1984 – 1986 Preceded by Awwal Ibrahim Succeeded by Garba Ali Mohammed … Wikipedia
Mohammad Nasim (Guantanamo detainee 958) — For other individuals named Mohammed Nasim see Mohammed Nasim (disambiguation). Mohammed Nasim Born 1962 (age 48–49) Pai Warzai, Afghanistan Detained at Guantanamo ISN 958 Charge(s) No charge,( held in extrajudicial detentio … Wikipedia
List of Guantanamo Bay detainees — This list of Guantánamo detainees is compiled from various sources and is incomplete. It lists the known identities of detainees at the Guantanamo Bay detainment camp in Cuba. In official documents, the US Department of Defense (DoD) continues to … Wikipedia
Al-Shabaab — For other uses, see Al Shabaab (disambiguation). Shabaab redirects here. For the film, see Shabaab (film). Somali Civil War Al Shabaab الشباب … Wikipedia
War in Afghanistan (2001–present) — War in Afghanistan Part of the Afghan civil war and the War on Terror … Wikipedia
Abdur Rahman — For other uses, see Abdur Rahman (disambiguation). Abdur Rahman Gender Male Language(s) Arabic Origin Meaning Servant of (the most Gracious) Allah Abdur Rahman (Arabic … Wikipedia
May 2011 — was the fifth month of the current year. It began on a Sunday and ended after 31 days on a Tuesday. International holidays (See Holidays and observances, on sidebar at right, below) Portal:Current events This is an archived version of Wikipedia s … Wikipedia
Muhammad — For other persons named Muhammad, see Muhammad (name). For other uses, see Muhammad (disambiguation). Prophet Muhammad Prophet, Messenger, Apostle, Witness, Bearer of Good Tidings, Warne … Wikipedia