IMobLife is a joint venture corporation, which was founded in 2005. It is headquartered in Beijing, China, with five offices in North America and the European Union. It mainly develops mobile software to help cellular phone users access online information, browse news and blogs, view online pictures, and access live stock quotes, mutual funds, futures and ETFs through their handhelds. IMoblife’s products includes MobFinance, BlogLive, RssNews!, and FinanceNews. IMobLife is also member of Emobistudio, ASP, AISIP and OISV.
MobFinance is a real-time stock tracking software and mobile stock portfolio management software that enables an investor to monitor portfolios by retrieving stock quotes and live charts directly to mobile phone.
Bloglive is a mobile blogging application that enables you to update your online blog directly from your BlackBerry.
RssNews! is a mobile RSS news reader which enables you to read news and blogs directly from mobile phone.
Memory Checker is an interesting mobile puzzle game that checks your short-term memory.
Brainwave Tuner is a brain wave stimulation application that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
FinanceNews is developed based on RssNews!
MobFinance Worldwide allows users to monitor portfolios by retrieving stock quotes and live charts of 57 exchanges from the United States, the United Kingdom, China, India, Canada, Germany, Australia, Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Belgium, Denmark, France, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
code country exchange A1 Argentina Buenos Aires Stock Exchange A2 Austria Vienna Stock Exchange A3 Australia Australian Stock Exchange B1 Brazil São Paulo Stock Exchange B2 Belgium Brussels Stock Exchange CA1 Canada Toronto Stock Exchange CA2 Canada TSX Venture Exchange CB1 China Shanghai Stock Exchange CB2 China Shenzhen Stock Exchange D1 Denmark Copenhagen Stock Exchange F1 France Paris Stock Exchange G1 Germany Berlin Stock Exchange G2 Germany Bremen Stock Exchange G3 Germany Düsseldorf Stock Exchange G4 Germany Frankfurt Stock Exchange G5 Germany Hamburg Stock Exchange G6 Germany Hanover Stock Exchange G7 Germany Munich Stock Exchange G8 Germany Stuttgart Stock Exchange G9 Germany XETRA Stock Exchange H1 Hong Kong Hong Kong Stock Exchange IA1 India Bombay Stock Exchange IA2 India National Stock Exchange of India IB1 Indonesia Jakarta Stock Exchange IC1 Israel Tel Aviv Stock Exchange ID1 Italy Milan Stock Exchange IE1 Ireland Dublin Stock Exchange M1 Mexico Mexico Stock Exchange NA1 Netherlands Amsterdam Stock Exchange NB1 New Zealand New Zealand Stock Exchange NC1 Norway Oslo Stock Exchange P1 Portugal Lisbon Stock Exchange S1 South Korea Korea Stock Exchange S2 South Korea KOSDAQ S3 Singapore Singapore Stock Exchange SA1 Spain Barcelona Stock Exchange SA2 Spain Bilbao Stock Exchange SA3 Spain Madrid Fixed Income Market SA4 Spain Madrid SE C.A.T.S. SA5 Spain Madrid Stock Exchange SB1 Sweden Stockholm Stock Exchange SC1 Switzerland Swiss Exchange SC2 Switzerland Virt-X T1 Taiwan Taiwan OTC Exchange T2 Taiwan Taiwan Stock Exchange UA1 United Kingdom London Stock Exchange UB1 United States of America American Stock Exchange + NASDAQ Stock
Exchange + New York Stock Exchange + BATS
UB2 United States of America Chicago Board of Trade UB3 United States of America Chicago Mercantile Exchange UB4 United States of America New York Board of Trade UB5 United States of America New York Commodities Exchange UB6 United States of America New York Mercantile Exchange UB7 United States of America OTC Bulletin Board Market UB8 United States of America Pink Sheets
- United States: AT&T Wireless, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cellular One, U.S. Cellular.
- United Kingdom: Vodafone, Orange UK, O2 (Telefónica Europe), T-Mobile, Hutchison 3G, Virgin Mobile.
- France: Orange SA, SFR, Bouygues Télécom.
- Germany: T-Mobile, O2 (Telefónica Europe, Vodafone, E-Plus.
- Spain: Movistar, Orange España, Vodafone, Yoigo.
- Portugal: Sonaecom, TMN (Telecomunicações Móveis Nacionais), Vodafone.
- Sweden: TeliaSonera, Telenor, Tele2, Hutchison 3G.
- Norway: Telenor, Netcom, Tele2.
- Denmark: TDC Mobile, TDC Mobile, Sonofon, Hutchison 3G.
- Belgium: Proximus, BASE (mobile), Mobistar.
- Netherlands: KPN Mobile, T-Mobile, Vodafone.
- Switzerland: Swisscom, TDC Mobile, Orange SA.
- Ireland: Vodafone, O2, Meteor (mobile network), Hutchison 3G.
- iMoblife Announces Customized Service
- Stock Portfolio Management Software
- iMobLife Releases New Version of MobFinance Covering 10 US Major Exchanges
- Tracking Portfolios from 14 Euro Markets with MobFinance European Edition
- New Product of IMOBLIFE Release: Mobfinance-Mobile Finance Assistant for Symbian & Blackberry
- IMOBLIFE - Expedite Mobile Life for Fun
- IMOBLIFE Company Profile
- IMOBLIFE-software publisher profile
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.