- List of Minor football tournaments
- 1 Inter Confederations Tournaments
- 2 Minor Continental Tournaments
- 3 Sub Confederations (Regional) Tournaments
- 4 Non Fifa Tournaments
- 5 Youth Tournaments
- 6 Friendly tournaments
- 7 External links
Inter Confederations Tournaments
- Afro-Asian Cup of Nations: played between AFC Asian Cup winner against African Cup of Nations winner (defunct).
- AFC/OFC Cup Challenge: played between AFC Asian Cup winner against OFC Nations Cup winner (defunct).
- Panamerican Championship: played between CONMEBOL and CONCACAF members (defunct).
- Artemio Franchi Trophy: played between Copa America winner against UEFA European Championship winner (defunct).
- 1980 Mundialito: played between FIFA World Cup winners (defunct).
- Afro-Asian Games: played by AFC and CAF members (defunct).
- Pan Arab Games: played by Arab countries from AFC and CAF.
- Arab Cup: played by Arab countries from AFC and CAF.
- Mediterranean Games: played by Mediterranean countries with "B" and amateur teams.
- Mediterranean Cup: played by Mediterranean countries (defunct).
- Lusophony Games: played by Portuguese-speaking countries.
Minor Continental Tournaments
- AFC Challenge Cup: played by low ranked AFC members and as Qualifying Round for the AFC Asian Cup.
- African Championship of Nations
Sub Confederations (Regional) Tournaments
- CECAFA Cup
- Amilcar Cabral Cup
- West African Nations Cup (defunct)
- WAFU Nations Cup
- Coupe de l'UEMOA
- CEDEAO Cup (defunct)
- UNIFAC Cup (defunct)
- Central and Eastern Africa Nations Cup
- UDEAC Cup (defunct)
- Coupe de la CEMAC
- COSAFA Cup
- COMESA Championship (defunct)
- Indian Ocean Games
- CEMAC Cup
- UDEAC Championship (defunct)
- Gulf Cup of Nations
- ASEAN Football Championship
- South Asian Football Federation Cup
- AFC Challenge Cup
- West Asian Football Federation Championship
- East Asian Championship
- Far Eastern Championship Games (defunct)
- British Home Championship (defunct)
- Balkan Cup (defunct)
- Baltic Cup
- International Cup-Dr.Gero Cup (defunct)
- Cyprus Cup
- Nations Cup
- Nordic Championship (defunct)
- Shell Caribbean Cup
- CCCF Championship (defunct)
- NAFC Championship (defunct)
- UNCAF Nations Cup
- Coupes des Caraibes
- CFU Championship (defunct)
- Windward Islands Tournament: played between St.Lucia, Grenada, Dominica and St.Vincent (defunct).
- Leeward Islands Tournament: played between Caribbean islands (defunct).
- South Pacific Games
- Melanesia Cup (defunct)
- Polynesia Cup (defunct)
- Trans-Tasman Cup (defunct)
- Micronesia Games
- Micronesian Cup
- Marianas Cup
Non Fifa Tournaments
- ELF Cup: international football tournament organised by the KTFF and the participants are NF-Board teams.
- FIFI Wild Cup: played by non-FIFA nations and organized by FIFI.
- Island Games: an event at the biennial multi-sports events run by the International Island Games Association.
- UNPO Cup: played by UNPO members and organized by NF-Board.
- Coupe de l'Outre-Mer: played by teams representing the French Overseas Territories.
- KTFF 50th Anniversary Cup: organined and played by NF-Board (defunct).
- MFA World Cup: international football tournament for micronations organised by the MFA.
- UEFA Regions' Cup: played by regional amateur representative teams from Europe, organized by UEFA.
- Europeada: played by teams who represents ethnic minorities in Europe, organized by FUEN.
- Inter Island Cup: played between Cocos Islands and Christmas Island.
- Virgin Islands Championship: played between islands of Virgin archipelago (defunct).
- Inter Islands Competition: played between Saba and Sint Eustatius.
- Muratti Vase: played between Guernsey, Alderney and Jersey.
- Greenland Cups: played between Greenland, Faroe Islands and Iceland (defunct).
- North Atlantic Cup: played between Orkney, Faroe Islands and Shetland (defunct).
- Milne Cup: annual tournament between Orkney and Shetland.
- Chinese Championship: played between Chinese regions, from 1973 to 1989 (defunct).
- Chinese National Games: played between Chinese regions (defunct).
- Santosh Trophy: played between Indian States.
- DONER Trophy: played between Indian States.
- South-West Counties Championship: played between Cornwall, Guernsey and Jersey, and several other English countries.
- Jeux de la Francophonie: played by student teams from all French speaking language in the world.
- UEFA-CAF Meridian Cup: played by CAF and UEFA members with U-18 teams.
- AFC Youth Championship
- AFC U-17 Championship
- Asian Championship U-14
- Asian Games: played by AFC members with U-23 teams.
- South East Asian Games
- South Asian Federation Games
- West Asian Games
- East Asian Games
- African Youth Championship
- African Under-17 Championship
- All Africa Games: played by all African nations with U-23 teams.
- Central African Games (defunct)
- COSAFA U-23 Championship (defunct)
- COSAFA U-20 Championship
- COSAFA U-17 Championship (defunct)
- CECAFA U-17 Championship
- UNIFFAC U-17 Championship
- Jeux de la Commission de la Jeunesse et des Sports de l'Océan Indien
- CONCACAF U20 Tournament
- CONCACAF U17 Tournament
- CONCACAF Men Pre-Olympic Tournament
- Central American and Caribbean Games
- Central American Games
- CCCF Youth Championship (defunct)
- Unión Centroamericana Juniors Tournament (defunct)
- UNCAF U-16 Tournaments
- Caribbean Football Union Youth Tournament (defunct)
- Copa Caribe U-17 (defunct)
- Copa de las Antillas (defunct)
- CONMEBOL Men Pre-Olympic Tournament
- South American Youth Championship
- South American Under 17 Football Championship
- South American Under 15 Football Championship
- Bolivarian Games
- Intra Guyana Games
- OFC Olympic Qualifying Tournament
- OFC Under 20 Qualifying Tournament
- OFC Under 17 Qualifying Tournament
- OFC U-16 Pacific Cup (defunct)
- UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship
- UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship
- UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship
- Balkan U-23 Cup (defunct)
- Balkan Junior Championships U-18 (defunct)
- Balkan Youth Championships U-15 (defunct)
- Baltic Youth Championships U-16
- Baltic Youth Championships U-18
- Baltic Youth Championships U-21 (defunct)
- Nordic Junior Cup
- Roca Cup
- Taça do Atlântico
- Taça das Nações
- Brazilian Independence Cup
- Merdeka Tournament
- Millennium Super Cup
- Pan Arab Games
- AFC President's Cup
- South Pacific Mini Games
- Iceland Triangular Tournament
- Tournoi de France
- Unity Cup
- US Cup
- Umbro Cup
- Nehru Cup
- Main and Minor Championships On RSSSF Archive
- Minor Championships on International Football Records
- Youth Tournaments on RSSSF Archive
International association football FIFA · World Cup · Confederations Cup · U-20 World Cup · U-17 World Cup · Olympics · Minor tournaments · World Rankings · Player of the Year · FIFA Ballon d'Or · Teams · Debuts · Competitions · Federations · Codes Asia Africa North,
South America Oceania Europe Non-FIFA Games See also International women's football.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
List of national football teams by penalty shootout record — This is a list of the overall penalty shootout records of national association football teams at major international tournaments, including: *FIFA World Cup finals *Continental championship finals (UEFA European Football Championship, Copa… … Wikipedia
Football Association of Malaysia — AFC Founded 1933 FIFA affiliation 1956 … Wikipedia
Football at the Island Games — Founded 1989 Region International Current champions Men Isle of Wight (2nd title) Women … Wikipedia
Football hooliganism — such as brawls, vandalism, and intimidation carried out by Association football club supporters and fans.cite news |title=Another sorry outbreak of the English disease |publisher=The Independent|date=2004 06… … Wikipedia
Football at the Summer Olympics — Governing body FIFA Events 2 (men: 1; women: 1) Games … Wikipedia
Football Association of Slovenia — UEFA Founded 1920 FIFA affiliation 1992 … Wikipedia
Football Association of Moldova — UEFA Founded 1990 FIFA affiliation 1994 … Wikipedia
Football Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina — UEFA Founded 1920/1992 FIFA affiliation … Wikipedia
Football Association of Montenegro — UEFA Founded 1931 FIFA affiliation 2007 … Wikipedia
football — /foot bawl /, n. 1. a game in which two opposing teams of 11 players each defend goals at opposite ends of a field having goal posts at each end, with points being scored chiefly by carrying the ball across the opponent s goal line and by place… … Universalium