- Matsukata Hiroki no Super Trawling
Matsukata Hiroki no Super Trawling
Hiroki Matsukata's Super Trawling
Developer(s) Atelier Double Publisher(s) Tonkin House Platform(s) Super Famicom Release date(s) Genre(s) Nature sports (fishing) Mode(s) Single-player
Matsukata Hiroki no Super Trawling (松方弘樹のスーパートローリング The Matsukata Hiroki Supatororingu , "Hiroki Matsukata's Super Trawling") is a Japan-exclusive video game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
The player gets to fish with Hiroki Matsukata in exotic fishing venues like Africa. Japanese language text dominates the game. Like in most fishing games, players have a strict time limit. Different kinds of fishing lures are used in order to attract fish. Players must take their fishing vessel to different squares on a board in order to get to the fishing sequences. All measurements in the game use the metric system; as it was not meant to be played outside of Japan.
- ^ a b c "Basic game overview". allgame. http://www.allgame.com/game.php?id=30564&tab=screen. Retrieved 2011-05-17.
- ^ a b c "Release information". GameFAQs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/571335-matsukata-hiroki-no-super-trawling/data. Retrieved 2011-05-17.
- ^ Japanese title at super-famicom.jp (Japanese)
- ^ "# of players information". UV List. http://www.uvlist.net/game-161196-Matsukata+Hiroki+no+Super+Trolling. Retrieved 2011-05-17.
- ^ "English-to-Japanese title screen translation". JPSNES. http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Spade/1465/list/JPsnes.txt. Retrieved 2011-05-17.
This article about a fishing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.