- Marwan E. Jubran
Marwan E. Jubran is a Development Manager at Microsoft on the Windows Azure team, responsible for the instrumentation, analysis, and optimization of the engineering infrastructure to support efficient deployment and release of Windows Azure core services across the globe.
Jubran established the Windows Azure on-boarding team in 2007, and took on the challenge to on-board Enterprise, and Web Service applications to leverage Microsoft’s utility computing platform for a two year period. He led the engagement efforts with Customers and Partners. He provided technical support and design guidance to Groups building Enterprise solutions within Microsoft using the platform. He engaged Microsoft’s strategic partners, supported service development efforts, and developed technologies to optimize the on-boarding experience and ensure exceptional customer satisfaction.
Jubran joined Microsoft in July 2001, he worked as a Software Design Engineer within Microsoft Game Studios. He became a true expert in the Code Analysis field and introduced the use of this technology in Games. He built the Stability, Security, and Performance team at Microsoft Game Studios. He worked on improving the stability and performance of first party AAA PC and Xbox titles during the course of six years. He worked on great franchise titles such as Zoo Tycoon, Age of Empires, Rise of Nations, Halo, and more.
Jubran's tireless efforts helped titles hit their ship date on schedule. He improved product quality and optimized software, which lead to higher customer satisfaction, great user experience, reduced support costs and higher sale revenues. Jubran has a patent award on Custom API Modeling for Source Code Static Analysis Simulator. Jubran received many awards since he joined Microsoft for his outstanding work.
Prior to Microsoft, Jubran was a Research Assistant at the Chemical Engineering department of Florida Institute of Technology. He worked with researchers at Florida Tech on Chemical, Environmental, and Civil Engineering research projects for Florida state government agencies, which included Florida Solar Energy Center, Florida Institute of Phosphate Research, Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Florida Department of Transportation, South Florida Water Management District, and more.
Jubran worked in the areas of Gas Separation, Pyrolysis of Municipal Solid Waste, Biodegradation of Municipal Solid Waste with Wastewater Sludge and Phosphogypsum, Groundwater Flow, Stormwater Runoff, and Construction & Demolition Landfills. Jubran technical findings are sited in journal articles, publications, and reports.
Jubran holds a M.S. degree in Computer Science (2001), a M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering (1999) from Florida Institute of Technology, a B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering (1997) from University of Kentucky, and a B.S. degree in General Sciences (1994) from the Lebanese American University.
- Halo 3 (2007), Microsoft Games Studios 1234
- Mass Effect (2007), Microsoft Games Studios 1 2 3
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends (2006), Microsoft Games Studios 1 2 3
- Viva Piñata (2006), Microsoft Games Studios 1 2
- Age of Empires III (2005), Microsoft Games Studios 1 2 3 4
- Halo 2: Multiplayer Map Pack (2005), Microsoft Games Studios
- Project Gotham Racing 3 (2005), Microsoft Games Studios
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species (2005), Microsoft Games Studios 1 2
- Rise of Nations (Gold Edition) (2004), Microsoft Games Studios
- Zoo Tycoon 2 (2004), Microsoft Games Studios
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2003), Microsoft Games Studios 1 2
- Kung Fu Chaos (2003), Microsoft Games Studios
- Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection (2003), Microsoft Games Studios
- Separation of Hydrogen Sulfide from Methane and Carbon Dioxide using Pressure Swing Adsorption, funded by the Florida Solar Energy Center. Design of an Efficient Pressure Swing Adsorption Process for the Separation of Hydrogen Sulfide from Carbon Dioxide and Methane with Molecular Sieves (Zeolites). Construction of bioreactors to biodegrade phosphogypsum with wastewater sludge.
- Generation and Composition of Construction and Demolition Waste in Florida, funded by Florida Center for Solid and Hazardous Waste Management. Implementation of a photogrammetric analysis method to determine the C&D debris composition.
- Construction and Testing of a Seepage Meter Test Tank and Testing of Seepage Meters, funded by the South Florida Water Management District. Development of correction factors for various seepage meters, and measured water quality. Determination of the accuracy and precision of industrial and conventional seepage meters under hydraulic gradients and flowrates encountered in Florida water bodies.
- Use of Phosphogypsum to Biodegrade Municipal Solid Waste, funded by the Florida Institute of Phosphate Research. Bioreactors operation for biological decomposition of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) with phosphogypsum. Determination of reactors output gas composition, volatile organic material (VOC) content levels before & after biodegradation, and leachate analysis using toxicity characteristic leaching procedure (TCLP).
- Determination of Soil Conservation Service Curve Numbers of Impervious Surfaces, funded by the Florida Department of Transportation. Design of a rainfall simulation system to simulate rainfall events. Estimatation of impervious curve numbers of concrete and asphalt surfaces.
- Gasification and Pyrolysis of Municipal Solid Waste, funded by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. Review of pyrolysis and gasification of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) for Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP). Evaluatation of the technical aspects of a proposal submitted by Environmental Solutions & Technology to build a 100 TPD MSW pyrolysis plant in Florida.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
List of Palestinians — The following is a list of prominent Palestinians. Academic figures * Rami Abuhabsah, Biologist * Nadia Abu El Haj, anthropologist * Sami Hadawi, land specialist and researcher * Ibrahim Abu Lughod, sociologist * Salman Abu Sitta * Naseer Aruri,… … Wikipedia
List of Arabic language poets — most of whom were Arabs and who wrote in the Arabic language.Alphabetical listcompactTOC NOTOC A*Abbas Ibn al Ahnaf (750 809) (عباس بن الأحنف) *Salih ibn Abd al Quddus (d. 784) *Iliyya Abu Madi, (d. 1957) * Abid ibn al Abris, (d. 554) *Layla al… … Wikipedia
List of Guantanamo Bay detainees — This list of Guantánamo detainees is compiled from various sources and is incomplete. It lists the known identities of detainees at the Guantanamo Bay detainment camp in Cuba. In official documents, the US Department of Defense (DoD) continues to … Wikipedia
Salman Masalha — (1953 ) (Arabic: سلمان مصالحة , Hebrew: סלמאן מצאלחה) is an Arab poet, writer, essayist and translator. He is citizen of Israel.BiographyMasalha was born in 4 November, 1953 to a Druze family in Maghar, an Arab village in the Galilee, Northern… … Wikipedia