- Makris Group
Makris Group Type Private Industry Shopping Malls Headquarters Adelaide, Australia Key people Con Makris (owner) Website www.makris.com.au
Makris Group is a prviately owned South Australian based retail property group. The company focuses on sub-regional shopping centres.
Makris Group has the following Shopping Centers:
- North Adelaide Village Shopping Centre
- City Cross Shopping Centre - Adelaide CBD
- Marina Pier Holdfast Shores
- Hallett Cove Shopping Centre
- Gilles Plains Shopping Centre
- Bonnyrigg Plaza
- Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre
Additionally it has two CBD office buildings, a hotel and a development site:
- Manpower House - Adelaide CBD
- Optus Centre - Adelaide CBD
- The Oxford Hotel - North Adelaide
- 88 O'Connell Street - former LeCornu site in North Adelaide
- ^ Elliot, Scott (12 October 2010). "Makris sells two SA centres". Australian Financial Review.
- ^ John Stensholt, John (29 April 2010). "A dream coming true". BRW. http://www.brw.com.au/p/sections/opinion/dream_coming_true_12aSsUCqWnN4S343kgRsxN.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.