- Make Something!!
Make Something!! is an international series of creative workshops for teens founded by Aaron Rose. Since its inception in 2008, over 2,000 high school students have taken part in Make Something!! workshops held in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Portland and Tokyo. Working with public school art programs and youth mentoring organizations, Make Something!! brings together world-renowned creative personalities and young aspiring artists with the intention of teaching hands-on practical creative skills.
Curriculums incorporate elements of art, design, music, fashion and film and past teachers include Mike Mills, Todd James, Kaws, Jose Parla, Ed Templeton, Geoff Mcfedtridge, Cheryl Dunn, Money Mark, Scott Campbell and more.
- ^ http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/14/asked-answered-aaron-rose/
- ^ http://www.spreadartculture.com/2010/07/14/aaron-rose-make-something/
- ^ http://www.woostercollective.com/2009/05/catchin_up_with_aaron_rose_make_somethin.html
- ^ http://www.style.com/stylefile/2010/08/nike-calls-in-the-teenage-troops/
- ^ http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/sportswear/en_US/media_details?video=3&videotype=video&guid=55deec1b-8edf-4354-bdcd-d4b956db7b54_id1253&
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.