- Due South, Volume II: The Original Television Soundtrack
Due South, Volume II: The Original Television Soundtrack Soundtrack album by Various artists Released 1998 Various artists chronology Due South: The Original Television Soundtrack
Due South, Volume II: The Original Television Soundtrack
- Junkhouse, "Oh, What A Feeling"
- Captain Tractor, "Drunken Sailor"
- Paul Gross, "Robert MacKenzie"
- Vibrolux, "Mind"
- Jay Semko, "Mountie on the Bounty" (Original Score)
- Sarah McLachlan, "Song for a Winter's Night"
- Dutch Robinson, "Slave to Your Love"
- Single Gun Theory, "From a Million Miles"
- Trevor Hurst, "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"
- Mythos, "November"
- The Headstones, "Cubically Contained"
- Michelle Wright, "Nobody's Girl"
- Ashley MacIsaac, "Sophia's Pipes"
- Jay Semko, "Western End of the Trail" (Original Score)
- Tara MacLean, "Holy Tears"
- Jay Semko, "Due South Theme '97"
Characters Others Related
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Due South: The Original Television Soundtrack — Soundtrack album by Various artists Released 1996 Various artists chronology … Wikipedia
Due South — This article concerns the television program. For the television listings magazine, see Due South Magazine Due South intertitle Format Crime drama/Comedy … Wikipedia
List of Due South episodes — This is a list of episodes for the television series Due South. Contents 1 Season 1 2 Season 2 3 Season 3 4 Season 4 … Wikipedia
Margaret Thatcher (Due South) — Margaret Thatcher Due South character Thatcher in season 2 First appearance Vault Last appearance Call of the Wild … Wikipedia
The Monkees — For the TV series, see The Monkees (TV series). For the album, see The Monkees (album). This article is about the musical group. The Monkees The Monkees, left to right: Micky Dolenz, Davy Jones, Peter Tork, and Michael Nesmith … Wikipedia
The Byrds — Not to be confused with The Birds (band). The Byrds … Wikipedia
The Vision of Escaflowne — Vision of Escaflowne Limited Edition DVD box set 天空のエスカフローネ (Tenkū no Esukafurōne) … Wikipedia
The Beatles' influence on popular culture — The Beatles influence on rock music and popular culture was and remains immense. Their commercial success started an almost immediate wave of changes including a shift from US global dominance of rock and roll to UK acts, from soloists to groups … Wikipedia
The Shining (film) — The Shining Theatrical release poster Directed by Stanley Kubrick Produced by Stanle … Wikipedia
The Princess and the Frog — Original theatrical release poster … Wikipedia