- List of The Secret Show characters
List of characters in the animated series The Secret Show.
- Victor Volt: Is the second of the two main protagonists; wearing a blue suit, and riding a purple skybike, he is partnered with Anita Knight. An American, he was recruited by U.Z.Z at a comic book convention, and is easily distracted and often acts childishly, sometimes getting the two agents into trouble or causing a crisis that requires further intervention by U.Z.Z. Victor's level of competence generally changes depending on the situation; in some cases he acts incompetently, whereas only scenes later he may manipulate the situation brilliantly. Victor is also a vegetarian and a "Ninth Grade Stone-Skipping Champion"(revealed in the episode "The Abyss"). Voice: Alan Marriott
- Anita Knight: Is one of the two main protagonists; with blonde hair that ends in a cute little curl, wearing a purple suit, and riding a green skybike, she is partnered with Victor Volt. Somewhat more intelligent than Victor, she often has to save the day when Victor lands them in a sticky situation. She is allergic to salt water (she grows a mermaid tail) Voice: Kate Harbour
- Professor Professor: Is a brilliant scientist from Germany, and the only other member of U.Z.Z apart from Victor and Anita who sit in the main meeting room with Changed Daily. He has a bald head with some green hair in the back, and wear red glasses. He speaks with a German accent. Although something of a mad scientist, his inventions are often brilliant, although occasionally some may backfire (which is why he calls most of his inventions "totally untested und highly dangerous") and create a threat, such as a baldness cure that threatens to consume the earth with hair. He once was a student at "The School for the Chronically Gifted", and a classmate of the show's antagonist, Doctor Doctor. Changed Daily is under the impression he is French. He always asks Victor "Are you still alive?" after he crashes (which is often) and is usually caused by him.Voice: Rob Rackstraw
- The U.Z.Z. Leader: Is the Commander of U.Z.Z., with a strong British accent, a mustache and a classy suit. He always has a new name at the beginning of every episode; he will mention that "For reasons of security, my name is changed daily. Today, you may call me..." before then using his special cell phone to get his latest codename (see The Secret Show#Episodes for a list). This always turns out to be ridiculous, much to the amusement of Victor, Anita and Professor Professor. Prior to becoming the commander, Changed Daily was once a top agent occupying the role that Victor now has; he was partnered with Lucy Woo, Anita's counterpart, and she is the only one who knows what Changed Daily's real name is. He always travels with his fireplace at his side to lean on. Whilst he excels as the leader of U.Z.Z, real field work is no longer his strong point, since he apparently has not done much of it in many years, but in one episode he and Professor Professor are demoted when accidentally falling into a training section. Voice: Keith Wickham
- Special Agent Ray Mondo: Is the Unit Commander for U.Z.Z. and provides back-up for Victor and Anita in the field. He is good at keeping his cool under fire and very loyal to U.Z.Z. Ray has a British accent, Elvis-styled hair, an official blue suit, head phone communicator in his left ear, and wears sunglasses. Often running missions behind the scenes, he is seen at the beginning of the show when he and his agents clear out the set of the "The Fluffy Bunny Show", hosted by Sweet Little Granny, by saying "this time slot is needed urgently". He also and a vegetarian (although he eats fish) and has a nephew named Roy. Voice: Martin Hyder
- Agent Kowalski: Is the only other female U.Z.Z agent seen in The Secret Show, besides Anita. Little is known about her, except that she is the rank of a standard U.Z.Z agent, she is an American, and is new to U.Z.Z.
- The World Leader: Is, as the name implies, is the leader of the entire world, and is a target for many villains. Her speech appears to be nothing but gibberish, her husband is able to interpret her supposed babbling. However, the official site implies that the World Leader is speaking ancient Aztec language, though in a very discordant manner.
- The World Leader's Husband: Is small in height, and wears some sort of armour-type outfit. He has a quiet voice and seems to be the only person who can understand what the world leader says.
- Stacey Stern: Is the news reporter on The Secret Show, often seen reporting the mission currently being investigated by U.Z.Z. Her catch-phrase sign-off is 'You may be you, but I'm Stacy Stern!', lampooning a common TV news reporter style of self-introduction.
- Sweet Little Granny: Is the host of The Fluffy Bunny Show, played before The Secret Show "steals" its time slot for television. She is exactly 138 years old. She is married to Sweet Old Grandpa, who once hosted The Fluffy Bunny Show when Sweet Little Granny was having a hip replacement operation. When she made her debut on The Fluffy Bunny Show, she used to be known as Sweet Little Girl and, on her debut day, Changed Daily led a team of U.Z.Z. agents to steal the time slot just like Special Agent Ray currently does.
- Alphonse: Is an artist, though he is seen producing an U.Z.Z. training film, entering a musical piece in the world anthem competition and commenting on illegal monument racing as Stacey Stern's "architectural correspondent". He is also a secret admirer of Anita and regularly shuns Victor, much to his distress.
- Kent B. Trusted: Is a double agent, no U.Z.Z. agents know this but T.H.E.M. do indeed know about this. He earned the highest medal you can get as an U.Z.Z. agent when he tried to help Doctor Doctor get the Secret Thing and failed. The identity of what exactly the Secret Thing is, is yet to be found out.
- Doctor Doctor: Is the main antagonist of The Secret Show and head of the evil organization, T.H.E.M - The Horrible Evil Menace. Intent on taking over the world, she is the cause of many of U.Z.Z.'s problems, but always fails. She is also known for her bad eyesight and bad teeth that seem to vibrate whenever she talks above a whisper.
- T.H.E.M. (The Horrible Evil Menace): Is headed up by the evil Doctor Doctor, who is intent on taking over the world, and has her own crack team of agents, known as "Expendables" who wear billiard ball-style helmets. Each helmet has a number except for the one worn by Kent B. Trusted. His helmet has the letter 'X' instead of a number.
- The Impostors: Are extremely dangerous villains that live 90 miles below the surface of the Earth and can "impost" humans using "Hologrammatic Replication". They like the cold and are allergic to penguins. Inside their suits they are small, one-eyed, maggot-like creatures, and they can change size to look like giant Maggots. Their leader is known as Red Eye and has one eye and an eye-shaped symbol on its chest. When not imposting humans, they speak in gibberish, though they can be heard to make out the phrase "ding ba-doo."
- The Floaty Heads: Are aliens from the planet Zabulon III, and are helium-based life forms, whose helium-filled heads float above their bodies. Their leader is 12-year-old Prince Spong, who is extremely afraid of his mother. The Floaty Heads have never forgiven Victor for lying to them about The Ball of Spong, and Prince Spong has never forgiven Changed Daily for eating it. The Floaty Heads call humans "Sticky Heads". Also Spong's little sister is Princess Ping who might have a small crush on Victor. For some strange reason the sound of impending doom is heard when they come. They hold 'popping out ceremonies' for Floaties who are going to have their head float out of their bodies. The only known cerimoney is Ping's who was scared. At the ceremonies everyone shouts the persons name and rise to help them pop. Ping thought it was very hard. At the ceremonies they swap heads. At Ping's ceremony Victor or 'Pong' told her to breath and push, as if she was a human giving birth. Poping out ceremonies are ceremonies Floaty Heads have for young floaties when they pop out. Before they become floaties like Spong they have an eyeball sticking out. There the floaty who is about to pop out their name is called such four about 5 times then rise intil they pop. One of the only known ceremonies were Princess Ping's and she found it quite difficult and scary since she had a hard time popping out and was scared even saying I am a brave Princess in her room before her ceremony. After the floaty pops out the rest applay and Spong and Ping's mother tells the floaty who they want to swap heads with ( with may be permanat or a greeting). At Ping's ceremony she chose Pong ( who was only Victor in a disgue) intil the balloon popped which Victor and Antia used as heads. Then Ping couldn't believe she almost swapped with a sticky head. She cried in her bedroom and Victor aplogized and then let Victor and Anita go lying to Spong she didn't see a sticky head.
- The Reptogators: Live 60 miles below the surface of the Earth, and are naturally stupid, and make terrible pets due to their foul stench. They only become intelligent by sucking out the brainwaves of other creatures. They are able to run at 83 miles per hour. Victor and Anita's belts ring every time they're in the vicinity.
- The Chef: Is a villain who tried to bake Anita in a pie, but failed. His right arm is a mechanical spatula.
- The Kid: A boy genius who is the REAL leader of U.Z.Z. He is only featured in "Reptogator Attack"
- The Secret Man: The top U.Z.Z. agent (next to the "Secret Woman").
- Professor Zoomottle: Is a one-time character appearing in Monument Racers. He is Professor Professor's old teacher from the School for the Chronically Gifted. His top students, twin geniuses Aaron and Darren, were causing havoc by racing monuments across the globe using Weird Little Motor Thingies, but after U.Z.Z. stopped the monument racing, they took off with a jelly-fier. He also makes an appearance in "The Z-Ray Goggles Of Power", which only comes on at Christmas.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
List of The Cleveland Show characters — The series principal characters. Left to right: Ernie Krinklesac, Tim the Bear, Cleveland, Jr., Arianna the Bear, Terry Kimple, Rallo Tubbs, Donna Tubbs, Cleveland Brown, Roberta … Wikipedia
List of The L Word characters — This is a list of The L Word characters sorted by last name. Contents A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A Coleman Alt: Port … Wikipedia
List of The Vampire Diaries characters — The season two cast of the show. (front from left to right) Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder. (background from left to right) Zach Roerig, Kat Graham, Michael Trevino, Sara Canning, Matt Davis, Steven R. McQueen and Candice Accola. The… … Wikipedia
List of The Dresden Files characters — The Dresden Files series features a diverse cast of complicated characters. Contents 1 Main characters 1.1 Harry Dresden 1.2 Karrin Murphy 1.3 Bob … Wikipedia
List of The Venture Bros. characters — This is a list of main and recurring fictional characters and organizations from The Venture Bros., the Adult Swim/Cartoon Network comic science fiction series. Contents 1 Team Venture 2 Friends of Venture 2.1 The Order of the Triad … Wikipedia
List of The West Wing characters — See also: List of politicians on The West Wing The television series The West Wing is a political drama series which was originally broadcast on NBC. In addition to the main (regular) cast, there are numerous secondary characters who only appear… … Wikipedia
List of The X-Files characters — For Monster of the Week characters, see List of Monster of the Week characters in The X Files. The following is a list of all main and recurring characters (who have appeared three times or more, with a few exceptions) in the American science… … Wikipedia
List of The Fairly OddParents characters — This is a list of characters in the Nickelodeon animated series The Fairly OddParents. Contents 1 Protagonists 1.1 Timmy Turner 1.2 Cosmo and Wanda 1.3 Poof … Wikipedia
List of The O.C. characters — This article contains recurring character information for the American Teen drama television series The O.C.. Contents 1 Main characters 2 Recurring characters 2.1 Notes 3 … Wikipedia
List of The Brittas Empire characters — Main Characters of The Brittas Empire (left to right): Julie Porter (Judy Flynn), Linda Perkin (Jill Greenacre), Gavin Featherly (Tim Marriott), Gordon Brittas (Chris Barrie), Helen Brittas (Pippa Haywood), Laura Lancing (Julia St. John), Carole… … Wikipedia