- Democrats in Network
After the departure of Veltroni from party leadership in February 2009, Veltroniani talked about organizing their faction, but finally there was a split between the staunch supporters of the new leader Dario Franceschini and those who soon started to criticize him. The latter, led by Goffredo Bettini and Michele Meta, who were mainly social democrats coming from the Italian Communist Party launched Democrats in Network.
In the 2009 Democratic Party leadership election the faction supported Ignazio Marino, whose campaign was coordinated by Meta, differently from Veltroni himself and most Veltroniani who supported Dario Franceschini. Some time after the election, the faction was disbanded. By 2011 Meta and others joined Change Italy, a new association led by Marino, while Bettini launched Beyond the Parties and became very close to Nicola Zingaretti instead.
- ^ http://archiviostorico.corriere.it/2009/febbraio/24/veltroniani_dispersi_preparano_incontro_segreto_co_8_090224019.shtml
- ^ http://notizie.virgilio.it/notizie/politica/2009/02_febbraio/26/pd_veltroniani_in_campo_aiutare_dario_continuando_linea_walter,18148848.html
- ^ http://archiviostorico.corriere.it/2009/aprile/28/Franceschini_non_chiude_alla_ricandidatura_co_9_090428011.shtml
- ^ http://www.democraticiinrete.it/
- ^ http://archiviostorico.corriere.it/2009/luglio/04/Marino_campione_dei_laici_faro_co_9_090704026.shtml
- ^ http://archiviostorico.corriere.it/2009/luglio/09/Bettini_Franceschini_specchio_della_crisi_co_9_090709031.shtml
- ^ http://www.democraticiinrete.it/?p=303
- ^ http://rassegna.camera.it/chiosco_new/pagweb/immagineFrame.asp?comeFrom=search¤tArticle=15WXCW
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Democrats 66 — Democraten 66 Leader Alexander Pechtold Party Chairperson Ingrid van Engelshoven … Wikipedia
Network Italy — (Rete Italia) is a Christian democratic faction within The People of Freedom (PdL), a political party in Italy. It is composed of followers of Roberto Formigoni, a party bigwig who is currently President of Lombardy. Most of its members, as … Wikipedia
Democrats for Life of America — (DFLA) is an advocacy group in the United States attempting to reshape the political left, primarily the Democratic Party, into taking a pro life position. Usually this involves political opposition to abortion, but the DFLA also opposes capital… … Wikipedia
Network neutrality in the United States — Network Neutrality Related issues and topics Automatic telephone exchange Data discrimination End to end principle Internet Protocol Tiered Internet Bandwidth Throttling … Wikipedia
Democrats Really — (Democratici Davvero) is a faction within the Democratic Party (PD), a political party in Italy. The group, whose leader is Rosy Bindi, basically includes Christian left politicians and social democrats. They have been close supporters of Romano… … Wikipedia
Network 2011 — was a plan for future transit expansion created in 1985 by the Toronto Transit Commission. It was centred on three proposed subway lines: the Downtown Relief Line, Eglinton West Line, and the Sheppard Line. Eventually only a portion of the… … Wikipedia
European People's Party–European Democrats — Infobox European Parliament group name = European People s Party–European Democrats title = European People s Party– European Democrats imagecaption = EPP ED logo from=11 September 1952 (unofficially) 23 June 1953 (officially) to=present… … Wikipedia
Council of Asian Liberals and Democrats — CALD redirects here. For the Cambridge Advanced Learner s Dictionary, see Advanced Learner s Dictionary. Liberalism … Wikipedia
National Alliance of Democrats for Reconstruction — Logo of the National Alliance of Democrats for Reconstruction Democratic Republic of the Congo … Wikipedia
Law School Democrats of America — Founded 2006 Headquarters Washington, D.C … Wikipedia