Dedication! Studio album by Duke Pearson Released 1970 Recorded August 2, 1961
Bell Sound Studios, New York City
Genre Jazz Length 38:55 Label Prestige
Producer Fred Norsworthy Duke Pearson chronology Angel Eyes
Dedication! is the fourth album by American pianist and arranger Duke Pearson featuring performances originally recorded in 1961 for the Jazzline label but not released until 1970 on the Prestige label.
The Allmusic review by Ronnie D. Lankford Jr. awarded the album 4 stars and stated "Pearson would make a number of other fine recordings for Blue Note during the '60s, but none finer than this one. Dedication! serves as a fine introduction to a talented pianist".
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic 
- All compositions by Duke Pearson, except as indicated
- "Minor Mishap" (Flanagan) - 4:27
- "Number Five" - 3:49
- "The Nearness of You" (Hoagy Carmichael, Ned Washington) - 5:04
- "Apothegm" (Adams) - 5:39
- "Lex" (Byrd) - 5:51
- "Blues for Alvina" (Willie Wilson) - 7:14
- "Time After Time" (Cahn, Styne) - 6:51
- Duke Pearson - piano
- Freddie Hubbard - trumpet
- Willie Wilson - trombone
- Pepper Adams - baritone saxophone
- Thomas Howard - bass
- Lex Humphries - drums
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.