- Current Dental Terminology
Current Dental Terminology (CDT) is a code set with descriptive terms developed and updated by the American Dental Association (ADA) for reporting dental services and procedures to dental benefits plans.  Many of the codes are published by CMS as HCPCS D-codes under arrangement with the ADA. Ownership and copyright of CDT remains with the ADA. 
- ^ ADA (2010). "Current Dental Terminology (CDT)" (web). product description. American Dental Association. https://www.ada.org/news/4599.aspx. Retrieved October 17, 2010.
- ^ Nield-Gehrig; Jill S. Nield-Gehrig, Donald E. Willmann (2007). Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. p. 414. ISBN 0781784875. http://books.google.com/books?id=eRCW2u_lvZ8C&pg=PA414&dq=%22Current+Dental+Terminology%22&as_brr=3&cd=2#v=onepage&q=%22Current%20Dental%20Terminology%22&f=false.
- ^ Green; Michelle A. Green, Jo Ann C. Rowell. Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement. Cengage Learning. p. 263. ISBN 1418067067. http://books.google.com/books?id=d-ueDuL3L4AC&pg=PA262&dq=%22Current+Dental+Terminology%22+HCPCS&as_brr=3&cd=1#v=onepage&q=%22Current%20Dental%20Terminology%22%20HCPCS&f=false.
- ^ CMS_323 (October 22,2004). "CMS Manual System - Pub. 100-04 Medicare Claims Processing - Transmittal 323" (pdf). Update Regarding the Use of American Dental Association’s (ADA) Current Dental Terminology (CDT) Codes on Medicare Contractors’ Web Sites and Other Electronic Media. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. http://www.cms.hhs.gov/Transmittals/Downloads/R323CP.pdf. Retrieved February 18, 2010.
- ^ "D-CODES" (web). Glossary. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. 2006. http://www.cms.hhs.gov/apps/glossary/default.asp?Letter=D&Language=English. Retrieved February 18, 2010.
This dentistry article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.