- Mushroom (disambiguation)
Mushroom may also refer to:
- Mushroom (song), a song on the 1971 album Tago Mago by the krautrock band Can
- Mushroom (band), a musicians' collective based in the San Francisco Bay area
- Andrew Vowles, performing name Mushroom, a founding member of British trip-hop collective Massive Attack
- Mushroom Records, an Australian recording company
- Mushroomhead, an American Metal band
- Mushroom Studios, a music studio in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Mushroom cloud, a cloud produced by certain types of bombs.
- Mushroom anchor, a type of mushroom-shaped boat anchor for use on soft bottoms
- Mushroom management, so called form of corporate management
- Mushroom Kingdom and Super Mushroom, features of the Mario series of video games
- Toad, a fictional humanoid mushroom character from the Mario series video games
- Mushroom Men, video games
- The deformation of various expanding bullets, such as hollow point bullets
- Tellermine 43, an anti-tank mine, called the Mushroom
- Mushroom TV, a British television company which runs several satellite TV channels
- Mushrooms (Law & Order), an episode of Law and Order
- Mushroom Networks, a company specializing in networking solutions
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Magic Mushroom (disambiguation) — Magic Mushroom or Magic Mushrooms may refer to: Psilocybin mushrooms, fungi with psychedelic substances Music: The Magic Mushrooms, a 1960s psychedelic rock band Magic Mushroom Band, a psychedelic pop band founded in 1982 appearing on the… … Wikipedia
Mushroom Jazz — is a series of musical compilations by DJ Mark Farina. Originating in 1992 these were released on cassette tape, then since 1997 have been commercial CD and vinyl releases. Farina combines elements of downtempo, hip hop, jazz and R B, French,… … Wikipedia
Psilocybin mushroom — Magic Mushroom redirects here. For other uses, see Magic Mushroom (disambiguation). Psychedelic mushroom redirects here. It is not to be confused with Psychoactive mushroom. Psilocybe cubensis Psilocybin mushrooms are fungi that contain the… … Wikipedia
Dryad (disambiguation) — A dryad is a form of mythological Greek nymph associated with trees. Dryad may also refer to: In the military: HMS Dryad, any one of several ships of the Royal Navy Dryad class torpedo gunboat, in the Royal Navy Operation Dryad, a British Second… … Wikipedia
Morel (disambiguation) — Morel is a species of edible wild mushroom. Morel may also refer to: Morel (surname), a surname False morel, an inedible wild mushroom See also Morell (disambiguation) Morrel Morrell This disambiguation page lists … Wikipedia
Oyster (disambiguation) — An oyster is a bivalve mollusc. Oyster may also refer to: Oyster (album), by Heather Nova Oyster (novel), by Janette Turner Hospital Oyster (magazine) Oyster (fowl), a cut of poultry The Oyster, a Victorian erotic magazine Oyster card, a smart… … Wikipedia
Birthday (disambiguation) — A birthday is an annual celebration of the date on which a person was born.Birthday may also refer to:In music: * Birthday (The Beatles song) * Birthday (Flo Rida song) * Birthday (Junior Boys song) * Birthday (The Sugarcubes song) * Birthday… … Wikipedia
Gill (disambiguation) — Gill may refer to:in science: *Gill, a respiratory organ in aquatic organisms *Gill (mushroom), the papery structures under agaric mushroom caps *Gill (unit), a unit of volumein places: *Gill, Colorado, USA *Gill, Massachusetts, USA *Gill, North… … Wikipedia
Hedgehog (disambiguation) — A hedgehog is a small, spiny mammal.Hedgehog may also refer to: *Porcupine, another spiny mammal sometimes referred to as a hedgehog *Hedgehog (chess), a pawn formation in chess *Hedgehog (weapon), an anti submarine weapon *Hedgehog (cell… … Wikipedia
MGM (disambiguation) — MGM may stand for:*Metro Goldwyn Mayer, a U.S. film and television producer *MGM Mirage, a Las Vegas, Nevada based owner of casinos and hotels ** See also: MGM Grand (disambiguation) *Disney s Hollywood Studios, theme park at Walt Disney World… … Wikipedia