- State Institute for Nature Protection (Croatia)
It was set up by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Croatia dated 30 October 2002 and started operating in September 2003.
The State Institute for Nature Protection performs a number of activities with the aim to ensure the maintenance and enhancement of nature conservation in Croatia in the long run by high quality expertise work.
- Data collection and processing,
- Preparation of expert documents for nature protection,
- Specialized supervision and co-operation with public institutions for nature protection,
- Specialized activities with respect to preparation of nature-friendliness studies for individual developments,
- Organization and implementation of educational and promotional nature protection activities,
- Participation in execution of international nature protection agreements to which the Republic of Croatia is a party,
- Participation in implementation of the European Union guidelines,
- Implementation of nature protection projects and programmes,
- Co-operation in implementation of nature protection projects.
- State Institute for Nature Protection (Croatian)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
State Institute for Nature Protection - Croatia — The State Institute for Nature Protection is an institution centrally responsible for specialized nature protection activities in Croatia. It was set up by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Croatia dated 30 October 2002 and started… … Wikipedia
Croatia — … Wikipedia
Croatia–Slovenia border disputes — Location of Croatia (green) and Slovenia (orange) The border disputes as well as other unresolved issues between Slovenia and Croatia have existed since the independence of the two countries (through the process of the break up of Yugoslavia),… … Wikipedia
State of Palestine — This article is about the political entity proclaimed in 1988. For other uses, see Palestine (disambiguation). State of Palestine[i] دولة فلسطين … Wikipedia
State religion — Religions by country North America Canada · United States · Mexico … Wikipedia
Culture of Croatia — The culture of Croatia has roots in a long history: the Croatian people have been inhabiting the area for fourteen centuries, but there are important remnants of the earlier periods still preserved in the country. Part of a series on the Culture… … Wikipedia
Government of Croatia — Croatia This article is part of the series: Politics and government of Croatia … Wikipedia
Natural and Cultural Heritage of Croatia — The Natural and Cultural Heritage of Croatia (Croatian Prirodna i kulturna baština Republike Hrvatske) comprises sites, monuments, goods and species of particular importance to the Republic of Croatia which are protected by national law. The… … Wikipedia
Protected areas of Croatia — The main protected areas of Croatia are national parks, nature parks and strict reserves. There are 444 protected areas of Croatia, encompassing 9% of the country. Those include 8 national parks in Croatia, 2 strict reserves and 10 nature parks.… … Wikipedia
Geography of Croatia — Continent Europe Region Central Europe and Southeastern Europe Coordinates … Wikipedia