- Croatia–Greece relations
Croatia -Greece relations are the foreign relations between Croatia and Greece. Both countries established diplomatic relations on July 20, 1992. Since November 1994, Greece has an embassy in Zagreb. Croatia has an embassy in Athens.
List of state visits
- President of Greece, Konstantinos Stephanopoulos, visited Croatia in May 2001, whilst President Mesic of Croatia paid an official visit to Athens from November 18–20, 2003.
- Prime Minister of Greece, Kostas Karamanlis, met with his Prime Minister of Croatia, Ivo Sanader, in Thessaloniki on October 21, 2004 on the occasion of the Congress of Orthodox Churches and the Congress of European Peoples Parties.
- On November 3, 2009, the President of Croatia, Stjepan Mesić, visited Athens.
List of bilateral agreements
- Agreement on the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations
- Protocol of Cooperation between the Foreign Ministries of Greece and Croatia (Athens, November 24, 1992)
- Agreement on Economic Cooperation (Zagreb, September 13, 1994)
- Agreement on Mutual Abolition of the Visa Requirement for Short-Term Stay (Athens, March 10, 1995)
- Agreement on the Return of Illegal Residents (Athens, March 10, 1995)
- Cultural, Educational and Scientific Cooperation Agreement, (Athens, March 10, 1995)
- Agreement on Avoidance of Double Taxation on Income and Capital (Zagreb, October 18, 1996)
- Agreement on the Promotion and Mutual Protection of Investments (Zagreb, October 18, 1996)
- Agreement on International Road Passenger and Freight Transport (Zagreb, January 17, 1996)
- Military Cooperation Agreement (Athens, June 27, 2000)
- Maritime Transport Agreement (Zagreb, May 23, 2001)
- Greek-Croatian Foreign Ministries Cooperation Protocol (Athens, November 24, 1992)
- Air Transport Agreement (Athens, February 27, 2001)
Cultural relations between the two countries are governed by the 1995 Bilateral Cultural Agreement. A Chair in Modern Greek Language and Literature has been established at the University of Zagreb.
- Croatian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration: list of bilateral treaties with Greece
- Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the relation with Croatia
- Greek embassy in Zagreb
Foreign relations of Croatia Europe Elsewhere Missions Foreign relations of Greece Africa Americas Asia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Croatia–Iran relations — Map indicating locations of Croatia and Iran Croatia Iran … Wikipedia
Croatia–Spain relations — Croatia Spain relations Croatia … Wikipedia
Croatia–Israel relations — Croatia Israel relations Croatia … Wikipedia
Croatia–Italy relations — Croatia Italy relations Croatia … Wikipedia
Croatia–Russia relations — Croatia … Wikipedia
Croatia–Libya relations — Croatia Libya relations Croatia … Wikipedia
Croatia–Turkey relations — Croatian–Turkish relations Croatia … Wikipedia
Croatia–Denmark relations — Croatian Danish relations Croatia … Wikipedia
Croatia–Germany relations — Croatian German relations Croatia … Wikipedia
Croatia–Egypt relations — Croatian Egyptian relations Croatia … Wikipedia