- Cooke House
Cooke House may refer to:
- in the United States
- Andrew B. Cooke House, Virginia Beach, Virginia, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Wm. L. Cooke House, Columbus, GA, listed on the NRHP in Georgia
- Charles Montague Cooke, Jr. House and Kuka'O'O Heiau, Honolulu, HI, listed on the NRHP in Hawaii
- Clarence H. Cooke House, Honolulu, HI, listed on the NRHP in Hawaii
- E. V. Cooke House, Jerome, ID, listed on the NRHP in Idaho
- Peyton Cooke House, Oakland, KY, listed on the NRHP in Kentucky
- Frederick William Cooke Residence, Paterson, NJ, listed on the NRHP in New Jersey
- Noah Cooke House, Keene, NH, listed on the NRHP in New Hampshire
- Cooke House (Louisburg, North Carolina), listed on the NRHP in North Carolina
- Jay Cooke House, Gibraltar Island, OH, listed on the NRHP in Ohio
- Cooke-Robertson House, Sandusky, OH, listed on the NRHP in Ohio
- Eleutheros Cooke House (disambiguation), multiple places in Ohio
- Amos Cooke House, Scituate, RI, listed on the NRHP in Rhode Island
- Cooke-Kefauver House, Madisonville, TN, listed on the NRHP in Tennessee
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Clarence H. Cooke House — U.S. National Register of Historic Places … Wikipedia
Andrew B. Cooke House — Andrew B. Cooke House … Wikipedia
Clarke Cooke House — Clark Cook House U.S. National Register of Historic Places … Wikipedia
Jay Cooke House — Infobox nrhp | name =Jay Cooke House nrhp type = nhl caption = location= Put in Bay, Lake Erie, Gibraltar Island, Ohio locmapin = Ohio area = built =1865 architect= Unknown architecture= Italianate designated= November 13, 1966cite… … Wikipedia
Amos Cooke House — Infobox nrhp | name =Amos Cooke House nrhp type = caption = location= Scituate, Rhode Island lat degrees = 41 lat minutes = 48 lat seconds = 31 lat direction = N long degrees = 71 long minutes = 39 long seconds = 41 long direction = W locmapin =… … Wikipedia
House church — (or home church ) is an informal term for an independent assembly of Christians intentionally gathering in a home or on other grounds not normally used for worship services, as opposed to a church building, due to specific beliefs. They may meet… … Wikipedia
Cooke Baronets — There have been two Baronetcies created for persons with the surname Cooke, one in the Baronetage of England and one in the Baronetage of Ireland. One creation is extant as of 2008. See also Cook Baronets. The Cooke Baronetcy, of Wheatley Hall in … Wikipedia
Cooke, Jay — born Aug. 10, 1821, Sandusky, Ohio, U.S. died Feb. 18, 1905, Ogontz, Pa. U.S. financier and fund raiser for the federal government during the American Civil War. He entered a Philadelphia banking house at age 18 and opened his own in 1861. That… … Universalium
Cooke — This interesting surname is of Scottish origin, and is derived from the occupational name for a cook, derived from the Latin cocus ; the name could also have been given to a seller of cooked meats, or a keeper of an eating house. The name… … Surnames reference
Clarence Hyde Cooke — Born April 17, 1876(1876 04 17) Honolulu, Hawaii Died August 23, 1944(1944 08 23 … Wikipedia