- Company and Securities Law Journal
Company and Securities Law Journal Abbreviated title (ISO) Co. secur. law j. Discipline Law Language English Publication details Publisher Law Book Co, Sydney (Australia) Publication history 1982- Frequency bimonthly (since 1989) Indexing ISSN 0729-2775 Links
The journal offers coverage of:
- Company Law
- Takeovers and Public Securities
- Corporate Insolvency
- Corporate Finance
- Securities Industry and Managed Investments
- Current Developments, Legal and Administrative
- Directors’ Duties and Corporate Governance
- Overseas Notes: New Zealand, United Kingdom and Europe, United States of America, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
The Australian Business Deans Council has given this journal a quality rating of "A". The Australian Research Council has ranked this journal in the "C" tier, although the methodology and utility of such rankings has been challenged by Australian legal scholars and the responsible minister has indicated that this ranking system will be discontinued.
- ^ National Library of Australia. Catalogue. (database online) Company and securities law journal accessed 18 August 2011
- ^ a b "Company and Securities Law Journal". Thomson Reuters (Professional) Australia Limited.. http://sites.thomsonreuters.com.au/journals/category/company-and-securities-law-journal/. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- ^ Australian Business Deans Council ABDC Journal Ratings List accessed 22 August 2011
- ^ David Hamer, "ARC rankings poor on law", The Australian 25 June 2008 accessed 22 August 2011.
- ^ Margaret Thornton, "Ire of the beholder", The Australian 24 September 2008 accessed 22 August 2011.
- ^ Minister for Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, "Improvements to excellence in research in Australia." (Media Release) 30 May 2011 accessed 22 August 2011.
- thomsonreuters.com.au landing page at publisher
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Yale Law Journal — Infobox Journal title = Yale Law Journal editor = Anthony Vitarelli (as of 2008) discipline = Legal studies language = English abbreviation = YLJ publisher = The Yale Law Journal Company, Inc. country = United States frequency = Monthly (eight… … Wikipedia
Securities fraud — Securities fraud, also known as stock fraud and investment fraud, is a practice in which investors make purchase or sale decisions on the basis of false information, frequently resulting in losses, in violation of the securities laws. [… … Wikipedia
Law, Crime, and Law Enforcement — ▪ 2006 Introduction Trials of former heads of state, U.S. Supreme Court rulings on eminent domain and the death penalty, and high profile cases against former executives of large corporations were leading legal and criminal issues in 2005.… … Universalium
Securities Act of 1933 — Congress enacted the Securities Act of 1933 (the 1933 Act, the Truth in Securities Act or the Federal Securities Act , USStat|48|74, enacted 1933 05 27, codified at usc|15|77a et seq. ), in the aftermath of the stock market crash of 1929 and… … Wikipedia
United Kingdom company law — Beside the River Thames, the City of London is a global financial centre. Within the Square Mile, the London Stock Exchange lies at the heart of the United Kingdom s corporations. United Kingdom company law is the body of rules that concern… … Wikipedia
Case Western Reserve University School of Law — Infobox Law School name = Case Western Reserve University Franklin Thomas Backus School of Law established = 1892 type = Private head = Dean [http://law.case.edu/dean/ Gary J. Simson] city = Cleveland state = Ohio country = USA students = 704… … Wikipedia
Brooklyn Law School — Infobox University image size = 160px name = Brooklyn Law School motto = established = 1901 type = Private city = Brooklyn state = New York country = USA students = staff= campus = Urban dean = Joan G. Wexler website= [http://www.brooklaw.edu www … Wikipedia
New York Law School — Not to be confused with New York University School of Law. New York Law School Motto Juris praecepta sunt haec: honeste vivere, autem non laedere, suum cuique tribuere. The precepts of the law are these: to live justly, not to injure anyone, and… … Wikipedia
Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company — The Real Estate Title Insurance Company of Philadelphia was the world s first title insurance company. Contents 1 Background 2 History … Wikipedia
Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act — Full title An Act to promote the financial stability of the United States by improving accountability and transparency in the financial system, to end too big to fail , to protect the American taxpayer by ending bailouts, to protect consumers… … Wikipedia