- Comeback (disambiguation)
A comeback is the return to public attention of a person, style or fashion.
Comeback, The Comeback or Come Back may also refer to:
- Comeback (sheep), a breed of domestic sheep
- The Comeback (American football), a 1993 NFL playoff game between the Buffalo Bills and the Houston Oilers
- The Comeback (film), also known as The Day the Screaming Stopped, a 1978 British horror film
- documentary about Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Comeback (film), a 1982 film starring Eric Burdon
- The Comebacks, a 2007 comedy film
- Comeback (album), by Eric Burdon
- The Comeback (Baby Rasta & Gringo album)
- The Comeback EP, an EP by Stars
- Comeback: Single Collection '90–'94, by Bonnie Tyler
- "Come Back" (Chicane song)
- "Come Back" (Jessica Garlick song)
- "The Comeback" (Big Pooh song)
- "Comeback" (Grinspoon song)
- "Comeback", by Eric Burdon from Power Company
- "Comeback", by Kelly Rowland from Ms. Kelly
- "The Comeback", by Gomez from Bring It On
- "The Comeback", by Shout Out Louds from Howl Howl Gaff Gaff
- "Come Back", by Foo Fighters from One by One
- "Come Back", by The J. Geils Band from Love Stinks
- "Come Back", by Pearl Jam from Pearl Jam
- "Come Back (Before You Leave)", by Roxette from Tourism
- Comeback (TV series), a Czech sitcom
- The Comeback (TV series), a series produced by HBO
- "The Comeback" (Seinfeld), an episode of Seinfeld
- "Comeback" (Glee), an episode of Glee
- A. R. Gurney
- The Comeback, a novel by Ed Vega
- All pages with titles containing "Comeback"
- All pages beginning with "Come Back"
- Wit, a form of intellectual humour
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Comeback — For other uses, see Comeback (disambiguation). A comeback is the return of a person of public interest, a style or fashion in the mid point of media interest. The term is predominantly used in politics, sports and pop music. In the case of a band … Wikipedia
Comeback season — may refer to: Comeback Season (film), a 2006 American film Comeback Season (mixtape), a 2007 Drake mixtape This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an interna … Wikipedia
Comeback Player of the Year Award — The Comeback Player of the Year Award can refer to: CPBL most progressive award – Chinese Professional Baseball League (Taiwan; Republic of China) Major League Baseball Comeback Player of the Year Award – Major League Baseball Players Choice… … Wikipedia
Memory (disambiguation) — Memory is an organism s ability to store, retain, and recall information. Memory or Memories may also refer to: Contents 1 Music 1.1 Songs 1.2 Alb … Wikipedia
Viking (disambiguation) — Viking can refer to: History*Viking Age, the period between 793 A.D and 1066 A.D in Scandinavia *Viking, seafaring Scandinavians during the Viking Age (in the western trail) *Varangian, seafaring Scandinavians during the Viking Age (in the… … Wikipedia
Elvis (disambiguation) — NOTOC Elvis is a given name which is derived from Old English Alviss , all viss meaning All wise . However, in Old English a stressed a often becomes an e , hence Alvis → Elvis .Most commonly, it refers to legendary American singer Elvis Presley… … Wikipedia
Lorelei (disambiguation) — Lorelei or Loreley may refer to:*Lorelei, a rock in the Rhine River, a serious hazard for shipping and subject of many legends, poems, and songs. *165 Loreley, an asteroid *Lorelei (comics) is the name of three fictional characters in the Marvel… … Wikipedia
Happy ending (disambiguation) — Happy ending may refer to: * Happy ending in fiction, when everything turns out well in the end * Happy Ending (story), a science fiction story by Henry Kuttner * Happy Ending (song), a ballad by London based singer Mika * Happy Ending (Fredric… … Wikipedia
Elvis Presley — For other uses, see Elvis (disambiguation) and Elvis Presley (disambiguation). Elvis Presley … Wikipedia
Kim Clijsters — Clijsters redirects here. For other uses, see Clijsters (disambiguation). Kim Clijsters Country Belgium … Wikipedia