- Bo Nat Khann Mway
- In this Burmese name, Bo is an honorific.
Bo Nat Khann Mway; "Na Kham Mwe"; "Na Kam Mui"; "Col Saw Lah Pwe"; "Colonel Saw La Pwe"; "Bo Moustache"; "Saw Lar Bwe"; "Saw La Bwe"; "Saw Lah Bwe"; "Mr. Moustache"; "Mr. Beard" 
Saw Lah Pwe's force broke with the rest of the DKBA after rejecting the regime's plan for a Border Guard Force (BGF).
He originally had five battalions under his command, but two battalions led by Majors Motethone and Sawblue, comprising a total of 300 troops, transformed themselves into the Border Guard Force on August 21. 2010. 
[The Burmese regime does not] understand the language of diplomacy or political talks, but [only the language of] guns.
- ^ "facebook". facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001855963585. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ a b Noreen, Naw (2010-11-07). "DKBA renegades seize border town". Democratic Voice of Burma. http://www.dvb.no/elections/dkba-renegades-seize-border-town/12665. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ a b Weng, Lawi (2010-11-08). "DKBA Troops Seize Three Pagodas Pass". The Irrawaddy. http://www.irrawaddy.org/article.php?art_id=20004. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ a b c Wade, Francis (2010-08-03). "KNU general-secretary says Saw La Bwe may come home". Danielpedersen.org. http://www.danielpedersen.org/tag/dkba/. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ a b "Burma attack 'a warning of possible civil war'" (Press release). Burma Campaign UK. 2010-11-08. http://uk.oneworld.net/article/view/166320/1/1223. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ Wechsler, Maxmilian (2010-12-05). "A new phase in Burmese politics : What drives Brig Gen Saw La Bwe, the commander of the DKBA's 5th Brigade?". Bangkok Post. http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/investigation/209789/a-new-phase-in-burmese-politics. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ a b Phanida (2010-11-09). "Junta bombards DKBA splinter group at Three Pagodas Pass". Mizzima. http://www.mizzima.com/news/inside-burma/4561-junta-bombards-dkba-in-three-pagodas-pass.html. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ a b c Kha, Kyaw (2010-08-26). "Bo Moustache and followers still reject BGF plan". Mizzima. http://www.mizzima.com/news/inside-burma/4288-bo-moustache-and-followers-still-reject-bgf-plan.html. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ Naing, Saw Yan (August 2010). "Mr. Beard Breaks Away". The Irrawaddy. http://www.irrawaddy.org/article.php?art_id=19178. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ Naing, Saw Yan (2010-11-09). "DKBA Brigade Leader Rejects Election Result". The Irrawaddy. http://www.irrawaddy.org/article.php?art_id=20007. Retrieved 2011-01-03.
- ^ Brig Gen Na Kham Mwe aka Saw La Bwe, Commander of DKBA Brigade 5, reported by Bangkok Post, 5 December 2010
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Democratic Karen Buddhist Army — The Democratic Karen Buddhist Army (Burmese: တိုးတက်သော ဗုဒ္ဓဘာသာ ကရင်အမျိုးသား တပ်ဖွဲ့; abbreviated DKBA) is a breakaway group of Buddhist former soldiers and officers of the Karen National Liberation Army (KNLA), one of the larger insurgent… … Wikipedia
Mr. Moustache — may refer to: Bleach (album) Bo Nat Khann Mway This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to th … Wikipedia