- Class 35
Class 35 may refer to:
- British Rail Class 35, a class of British diesel locomotive
- DRB Class 35, a class of German passenger locomotives with a 2-6-2 wheel arrangement operated by the Deutsche Reichsbahn which comprised:
- Class 35.0: BBÖ 110
- Class 35.1: BBÖ 329, PKP Class Ol11
- Class 35.1: BBÖ 429.9, ČSD Class 354.7
- Class 35.2: BBÖ 429, ČSD Class 354.7, PKP Class Ol12
- Class 35.3: PKP Class Ol12
- Class 35.4: ČSD Class 354.8
- Class 35.5: ČSD Class 364.0
- Class 35.7: PKP Class Ol103
- Class 35.8: PKP Class Ol12
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.