Clairvaux can mean the following:
- Clairvaux, a former commune in France, now part of Ville-sous-la-Ferté. It is the home of
- Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Clairvaux Mackillop College in Brisbane, Australia
- The Clairvaux Lakes in France
- Mount Clairvaux, a mountain on the Continental Divide and the boundary of British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.