- City slicker (disambiguation)
City slicker and similar can mean:
- city slicker, a pejorative name for some sorts of town-raised or city-raised person
- City Slickers, a 1991 comedy movie.
- City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold, the 1994 sequel to City Slickers.
- The City Slicker, a 1918 film starring Harold Lloyd.
- The City Slickers, the backup band for Spike Jones.
- City Slicker, a malt beverage brewed in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, on the banks of the Mississippi by City Brewery, and served in a 40 ounce bottle.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
City slicker — For other meanings see City slicker (disambiguation). City slicker is an idiomatic expression for someone accustomed to a city or urban lifestyle and unsuited to life in the country. The term was typically used as a term of derision by rural… … Wikipedia
Glasgow smile — Chelsea grin redirects here. For the band, see Chelsea Grin (band). For other uses, see Glasgow smile (disambiguation). A Glasgow smile (also known as a Glasgow grin, Anna grin, Chelsea grin or Chelsea smile) refers to the wound that results from … Wikipedia
John Major — For other people named John Major, see John Major (disambiguation). The Right Honourable Sir John Major KG CH ACIB Major in 2 … Wikipedia
Soapbox — This article is about a raised platform. For other uses, see Soapbox (disambiguation). For the Wikipedia policy, see Wikipedia:NOTSOAPBOX. A man soapboxing in Speakers Corner, London A soapbox is a raised platform on which one stands to make an… … Wikipedia