- Cibele Dorsa
Cibele Dorsa Born October 14, 1974
São Paulo, Brazil
Died March 26, 2011(aged 36)
São Paulo, Brazil
Occupation Actress, model, writer Height 1.71 Children 2
Dorsa had a relationship with the Brazilian entrepreneur Fernando Oliva with whom she had a son, also named Fernando. Later she married and divorced the Brazilian show jumping rider Alvaro de Miranda Neto, who subsequently married Athina Onassis Roussel. Dorsa and Miranda had a daughter named Viviane.
On June 7, 2008, Cibele Dorsa suffered a grave car accident that killed the friend who drove the car and caused her severe injuries. She stayed one month in hospital and was immobilized for two more months. She wrote a book titled 5:00 da Manhã (meaning 5:00 A.M. in Portuguese) about this tragic experience. The title is a reference to the hour when the accident occurred. 
In 2010, she started a relationship with the E! Brazil TV presenter Gilberto Scarpa. They planned to get married in April 2011 but Scarpa committed suicide by jumping out of their apartment on January 30, 2011. Scarpa jumped through the same window that Cibele Dorsa would less than two months later. 
Dorsa died on March 26, 2011 after having fallen from a window on the seventh floor of her apartment building in Morumbi, São Paulo. The death was being investigated as a probable suicide. The suicide was confirmed by messages posted in her Twitter and a suicide letter addressed to her children.
- List of models who died during their careers in the 21st century
- ^ Cibele Dorsa sofre acidente (Portuguese)
- ^ Cibele Dorsa: La musa de la revista Playboy Brasil (Spanish)
- ^ Atriz Cibele Dorsa morre após cair do 7º andar (Portuguese)
- ^ Cibele Dorsa conta em livro o que passou após grave acidente de carro (Portuguese)
- ^ Cibele Dorsa morre ao cair da mesma janela que o noivo, Gilberto Scarpa, cometeu suicídio (Portuguese)
- ^ Antes de morrer, atriz Cibele Dorsa postou no Twitter vídeo com imagens do noivo. Veja (Portuguese)
- ^ Polícia investiga causa da morte da garota da Playboy (Portuguese)
- ^ "Perdõem a mamãe" diz escritora e atriz Cibele Dorsa aos filhos antes de morrer (Portuguese)
This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.