- Church and Oswaldtwistle Cricket Club
Church & Oswaldtwistle Cricket Club League Lancashire League Ground West End Ground, Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire Professional Saeed Anwar (Pakistan) 2010 League Position 5th
Church & Oswaldtwistle Cricket Club, based at Oswaldtwistle, Accrington, are a cricket club in the Lancashire League. They play at the West End Ground on Blackburn Road in Oswaldtwistle. Their captain for the 2011 season is Craig Fergusson and their professional is Pakistani Saeed Anwar.
The club was founded in 1856. It moved to its present location in 1890 and joined the Lancashire League at its inception in 1892. The club has won the League on five occasions, most recently in 1963. During this period it has fielded notable cricketers such as Sydney Barnes, Cecil Parkin, and Chester Watson.
- 1st XI League Winners - 5 - 1939, 1940, 1941, 1945, 1962
- Worsley Cup Winners - 1 - 1974
- 2nd XI League Winners - 6 - 1898, 1926, 1930, 1938, 1991, 2010
- 2nd XI (Lancashire Telegraph) Cup Winners - 2 - 1999, 2010
- 3rd XI League Winners - 1 - 1984
- Highest 50 overs score - 306-4 v East Lancs, August 1, 2004
Lancashire League clubs – 2010 Accrington | Bacup | Burnley | Church | Colne | East Lancashire | Enfield | Haslingden | Lowerhouse | Nelson | Ramsbottom | Rawtenstall | Rishton | Todmorden This article about a cricket team in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.