- Chronology of Planoise
Planoise is a new urban zone created at the end of the 1960s because of the high demography of the city (Besançon). Before the buildings, there were a lot of farms and some monuments. This hamlet was transformed into a real little town within a decade.
Prehistory to Rome time
- Prehistory :
- In Époisses sector, during an archaeological search a flint was discovered, proving the life in the place 3000 years BC. Three bracelets were also discovered dating to the Iron Age (500 BC), thus one burette dating to the Hellenistic times (4th to 1st century BC). All the objects are on display in the archaeological and artistic museum of Besançon.
- Ancient Rome :
- 12th century :
- At the end of the 13th century, the fields of Planoise is included to the Free Imperial City of Besançon, according to Jean de Chalon, earl of Burgundy who fixed the limits of the city (in this time the Franche-Comté region is reattached at the earldom of Burgundy).
- 13th century
- In August 1336, the duke of Burgundy want to take the city of Besançon after disagreements with the clergy of Franche-Comté. The duke send 9000 riders who posted in the area of Saint-Ferjeux, near Planoise. After many months of defense of the inhabitants of Besançon in the site of Malcombe, the duke abandons the city and grant a truce at Besançon. Many inhabitants of Besançon died during this post, resistant at the riders of the duke. It's because the site was called "combe du malheur" (French for combe of misfortune) and after "Malcombe".
- 15th century
- In the beginning of the 16th century, the Époisses farm (called also Chambelland farm) is build ; it was the oldest building of the sector. This farm behoved at the doctor Chavelet.
- The name "Planoise" appear for the first time: this toponym designate a wood of platanus. In this time, Planoise was a great forest, and few many inhabitants lived in this sector. The agriculture were the essential activities of the area.
- 16th century :
- In 1500, the clergy of Besançon acquired a big part of the fields of Planoise also a part of the hill of Planoise.
- 17th century :
- In 1613, construction of Saint-Laurent castle by the viscount Bon Monnier, in Cassin sector. This building have a chapel, a farm, a smithy, a sheepfold...
- The discharge of "Corandouille" (mean water who trickle) is opening. It receive the wastes of the city of Besançon.
19th century to World War I
- Beginning of the 19th century :
- At the beginning of the 19th century, the hamlet experienced a great development : constructions of a lot of farms, construction of a roads connecting Planoise to Besançon : the hamlet is becoming a true village, with 100 to 200 inhabitants.
- Construction in 1812 of the laundry of Planoise, located in Cassin sector.
- 14 January 1815, the lord of Liechtenstein want taken Besançon, and his soldiers his posted in the area of Saint-Ferjeux. Marulaz, general of the army of Besançon tried to established a veritable army for resisted at the lord of Liechtenstein. The nearest refueling place is located in the village of Avanne-Aveney, and the general Marulaz musted to went in this township for win. The soldiers of the lord blocked the passage and occupied the place of Planoise. On 20 April 1815, after many months the lord of Liechtenstein abandoned Besançon.
- Middle and end of the 19th century :
- In 1850, a great road is built connect the place at the city of Besançon. Called "route royale de Moulins à Bâle" (road of moulins to Bâle), this voice is the future Dole street.
- In 1877, construction of the Fort of Planoise in the summit of the hill of Planoise.
- In 1939, just before World War I the school of Châteaufarine is built. It is located near Dole street, between Île-de-France sector and Châteaufarine
World War I to World War II
- World War I :
- During the World War I, no one particular activities is signalize.
- World War II :
- During World War II, some farms were destroyed by a military maneuver. One American soldier was killed, and an infirmary was installed provisionally in a farm by the German soldiers, and was taken by the Americans later.
After the World War II
After the World War II, a lot of buildings and infrastructures were destroyed in Besançon, and the demographic boom took place in this time. The municipality must taken a decision: the construction of a new urban zone, Planoise
Sector Date of construction Builder Flandres-Dunkerque street - Champagne street- Reims street 1968 SAIEMB Franche-Comté street 1968 SAIEMB et OMHLM Jean Moulin place - Bourgogne avenue - Dijon street 1968 SAIEMB et OMHLM Brabant street - Malines street - Bruxelles street - Île-de-France avenue 1970 SCI et ODHLM Cologne street - Fribourg street 1970 CRL Fribourg street - Cologne street 1971 OMHLM Picardie street - Artois street 1972 SCI Brabant street - Savoie street - Ile-de-France avenue 1972 ODHLM et CRL Savoie street - Piémont street 1973 OMHLM et ODHLM Bourgogne avenue - Languedoc street 1976 CRL Cologne street - Île-de-France avenue - Causses street - Piémont street 1977 OMHLM
- 1950s :
- 1955, the project of the new urban zone of Planoise begins, requiring that occupants leave his fields. The inhabitants of the place, essenciel a farmers dissatisfied, manifested and blocked the principals voices.
- 1960s :
- 1960, decision is taken: the new urban zone will be in Planoise. The city of Besançon bought the fields of Planoise for 7,160,886 Francs (1,091,670 Euros).
- 1962, all old buildings are destroyed or integrated at the new buildings.
- 1963, 24 July, the newspaper "le comtois" publishes an article about Planoise.
- 1965, 24 January, firsts real constructions of buildings.
- 1965, 28 January, L'Est Républicain published an article about Planoise.
- 1967, 27 October, the first apartments are finished.
- 1967, Construction of Tristan Bernard high school, in Cassin sector.
- 1968, the first urban bus serves the area and connects Planoise to the downtown of Besançon.
- 1968, the first inhabitants move the news HLM.
- 1968, construction of Diderot college, located in Île-de-France.
- 1968, construction of the wood boiler near Dole street.
- 1969, construction of the mall of Époisses.
- 1970s :
- 1970, destruction of Prabey farm, replaced by a market.
- 1971, construction of Voltaire college, in Île-de-France sector.
- 1971, construction of the sector of Micropolis.
- 1972, construction of Francis of Assisi church.
- 1975, construction of the mall of Île-de-France.
- 1976, creation of Malcombe sector.
- 1978, creation of a industrial zone in Planoise.
- 1980s :
- 1981, creation of Pari association, for the children's in school difficults.
- 1983, opening of Jean Minjoz Hospital.
- 1985, the sector of Cassin is officially recognized.
- 1985, the newspaper "the Gateway" is published fot the first time.
- 1986, the Departmental archives of Doubs moved in Planoise, in Cassin sector.
- 1986, foundation of "Planoise Karaté Academy".
- 1988, opening of Micropolis.
- 1988, Jean-Louis Fousseret is elected governor of the canton of Besançon-Planoise.
- 1990s :
- 1993 to 1998, construction fo the swimming pool and the ice rink.
- 1997, installation of South radio in the area.
- 1998, destruction of Bousserotte farm (called also Bailly farm) for develop the urban park.
- 2000, installation of Cépée church in Cassin sector.
- 2001, 18 March, Danièle Tétu is elected governor of the canton of Besançon-Planoise.
- 2004, inauguration of the theater of Planoise.
- 2005, civil unrest in France : riots in Planoise.
- 2005, 3 November, death of Salah Gaham during the civil unrest in France. · 
- 2006, construction of Hauts-de-Chazal sector.
- 2006, 26 March, inauguration of Salah Gaham place.
- 2007, the police station is criminally burned.
- 2007, inauguration of Nelson Mandela center : library, media station and locals for associations.
- 2008 to 2012, urban renovation of the old buildings
- 2008, 16 March, Barbara Romagnan is elected governor of the canton of Besançon-Planoise.
- 2008, inauguration of Al-Fath mosque.
- 2009, 17 January, hold-up of a bus in Planoise station. · 
- 2009, the project of the Tramway of Besançon beginning.
- 2009, 15 September, aggression of policemen in Cassin sector. · 
- The Tramway of Besançon will pass in Planoise, in 2014.
- Project of a train station, for 2020.
- ^ Wood boiler of Planoise (View the 1/11/09)
- ^ Website of Cépée church (View the 1/11/09)
- ^ municipality report of the riots in Besançon (View the 27/10/09)
- ^ a b Bulletin official - city of Besançon - Square Salah Gaham(View the 27/10/09)
- ^ Square Salah Gaham on Planoise-reflexion.fr (View the 27/10/09)
- ^ Police station of Planoise: Youtube (fr3) (View the 13/10/09)
- ^ Urban renovation on Besançon.fr (View the 01/11/09)
- ^ Inauguration of Al-Fath mosque on la passerelle newspaper (View the 1/11/09)
- ^ Lepoint.fr : Hold-up in Planoise station (View the 13/10/09)
- ^ Hold-up of Planoise on TF1.fr (View the 13 October 2009)
- ^ Macommune.info: Aggression of policemans in Planoise (View the 13/10/09)
- ^ Bivouac-id.com (View the 13/10/09)
- ^ The tramway of Besançon on Macommune.info (View 7/10/09)
- ^ Planoise-reflexion.fr: Hauts-de-Chazal and train station of Planoise (consulté le 10/10/09)
- Alain Gagnieux, Planoise : une véritable petite ville au sein de Besançon 1960-1990 (en:Planoise, a little city in Besançon) - publied in 2004 - 76 pages
- René Bevalot, Planoise… Vous connaissez ? (en:Planoise, do you know ?) - published in 1995 - 117 pages
Geography History BuildingsJean Minjoz Hospital · Fort of Planoise · Al-Fath mosque · Francis of Assisi church · Departmental archives of Doubs · PersonalitySalah Gaham · Jean-Louis Fousseret · Germinal · Lil Shaolin · Barbara Romagnan · MediasThe Gateway · South radio · Décibels radio ·
- Prehistory :
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Malcombe — area Malcombe is a sportive area located in the west of Besançon, in France. The sector is a part of the neighborhood of Planoise. History In august 1336, the duke of Burgundy want to take the city of Besançon after disagreements with the clergy… … Wikipedia
Châteaufarine — during rainy day Châteaufarine is a recent area of Besançon located in the west of the city. This neighborhood is a famous commercial center, the biggest of Franche Comté, and a part of Planoise, France. History Main article: Planoise #History In … Wikipedia
Departmental archives of Doubs — General view of the building General information Town or city Besançon Planoise … Wikipedia
Micropolis (Besançon) — View of the sector from the hill of Planoise Micropolis is a sector of the area of Planoise, in the city of Besançon (Doubs, Franche Comté, France) History Before the construction of the halls, the Roy farm was located in this site. This building … Wikipedia
Décibels radio — City of license Besançon Planoise Broadcast area France Frequency 92 … Wikipedia