- Impact Wrestling
Impact Wrestling Genre Sports entertainment
Created by Jeff Jarrett
Starring Total Nonstop Action Wrestling roster Opening theme "Sinister Rise Above" by Dale Oliver Country of origin United States No. of episodes 384 (as of November 17, 2011) Production Location(s) Impact! Zone Camera setup Multiple-camera setup Running time 120 minutes (including commercials) Broadcast Original channel Fox Sports Net (2004–2005)
Webcast/Urban America Television (limited markets) (2005)
Picture format 480i (SDTV),
Original run June 4, 2004– present External links Website
Impact Wrestling (stylized as IMPACT WRESTLING and formerly known as TNA iMPACT!) is a professional wrestling television program for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) that currently airs in the United States and Canada on Spike. Impact Wrestling is filmed at the Impact Wrestling Zone (Soundstage 21 at the Universal Studios Florida theme park of Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida) where admission is free. Tapings of the show take place on Monday and Tuesday night and are aired on its 9pm Thursday time slot. The show's current opening theme is called: "Sinister Rise Above" by Dale Oliver.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Fox Sports Net era (May 2004–May 2005)
- 1.2 Webcasts (July 2005–October 2005)
- 1.3 Spike TV era (October 2005–present)
- 2 Content
- 3 International broadcasters
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Fox Sports Net era (May 2004–May 2005)
In May 2004, TNA announced that they had negotiated a television deal with Fox Sports Net (FSN) where they would get a one-hour timeslot on Fridays in most markets, putting TNA on unrestricted cable and satellite for the first time. TNA began taping TNA Impact! that month and aired the first episode on June 4, 2004. Impact! was also syndicated throughout Canada (on RDS) and Europe (on The Fight Network and, also later, both Bravo and Bravo 2 in the United Kingdom, as well as Eurosport). TNA's contract with FSN expired in May 2005 and was not renegotiated, with the last episode airing on May 27, 2005. The series as a whole gained little success, averaging a 0.3 household rating.
Webcasts (July 2005–October 2005)
TNA was left with no television deal and, therefore, had no means of promoting their monthly pay-per-views (although Impact! did continue to air on certain regional networks in place of TNA Xplosion). On July 1, TNA began offering new episodes through their website, first using BitTorrent downloads, then by streaming through RealPlayer. To save on production costs, four hours of the show were recorded in a day and made available throughout the subsequent month.
Spike TV era (October 2005–present)
At the same time, TNA began seeking a more profitable television outlet, finally negotiated a Saturday night timeslot with Spike TV, now known simply as Spike, and started airing Impact! on October 1, 2005. Two episodes were taped every other Tuesday, airing them on the subsequent Saturday. TNA's syndication contracts for the show on local TV channels, from after the FSN contract, were converted to contracts for their syndicated show, TNA Xplosion. They are no longer paying for the timeslot, though Spike controls their advertising revenue. Because of viewership growth, Impact! was moved to Thursdays in April 2006, and later to an earlier primetime slot in November. Tapings were moved to Tuesdays.
Two hour expansion (October 2007–present)
The show expanded to two hours on October 4, 2007, still starting at the same time.
On March 27, Impact! aired live for the first time in the show's history in its regular timeslot.
Announced in a release on TNAwrestling.com on April 2, 2008, TNA came to terms on a deal that had the show airing in Australia starting April 5. Up until then, they had only broadcast their monthly pay-per-view events on Main Event. The contract expired in March 2011 and was not renewed. In May 2011, the show was picked up by FuelTV, which began airing it every Saturday at 8:30 AEST, starting on June 11.
On October 23, 2008, TNA aired its first Impact! outside of the Impact! Zone in Orlando. It was broadcast from Las Vegas, Nevada. They also made the transition to HD and announced that all episodes after this would be broadcast in High Definition.
Move to Mondays (March 2010–May 2010)
On January 4, 2010, the show went head-to-head for the first time with TNA's rival-promotion WWE Monday Night Raw. This would be the first time since March 2001 that two major wrestling promotions went head-to-head in a Monday night television ratings competition. TNA advertised the debut of Hulk Hogan and his return to professional wrestling, while WWE promoted the return of Bret Hart to Raw, who last made an appearance in November 1997 before the Montreal Screwjob. On this night, Impact! was watched by more than 3 million viewers for the opening hour, afterwards towards the end of the show, the viewership declined to 2.2 million viewers, this was the highest viewership in the show's history; Raw was watched by 5.6 million viewers, the most since August 2009.
On February 15, 2010, TNA made the announcement that Impact! would move to Monday nights beginning on March 8, 2010. The show will air live on a bi-weekly basis and taped the other week. On the March 8 edition, Impact! debuted their new theme song. Beginning with the April 12, 2010 show, it was aired at 8:00pm Eastern on Spike TV. This change was made as a result of the increase in ratings from the March 29, 2010 show (which aired at 9:00pm Eastern) and the April 5, 2010 show (which aired at 8:00pm Eastern). The final Monday Impact! scored a 0.78 rating (rounded to 0.8) and after that, it was shifted back to Thursdays, the reason for this return to Thursdays was due to reduced television audience figures on Mondays.
Return to Thursday Nights (May 2010–May 2011)
On May 3, 2010, TNA announced that the show would be returning to Thursday nights beginning on Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 9:00pm Eastern. Commenting on the move in an announcement posted on the TNA website, Brian J. Diamond (Spike TV's Senior Vice President of Sports and Specials) said, "The fans have spoken and with their input we have determined the best time slot to maximize the TNA audience is on Thursday nights where we are confident it will be among the most-watched shows with young men". In the same announcement, TNA president Dixie Carter is quoted as saying, "Our fans made it clear that they preferred the Thursday night time period. By moving to Thursdays, this is a win/win opportunity for both TNA and the fans. We are looking forward to delivering what the fans are asking for!".
On June 24, 2010, Spike TV expanded “TNA Thursdays” to three hours with the addition of TNA Reaction (stylized as "TNA ReAction" or, alternatively, as "TNA ReACTION"), which will become a regular one-hour docu-series immediately preceding TNA iMPACT! from 8:00-9:00 Eastern. “ReAction" will focus on the stories and characters of TNA Wrestling and preview the upcoming episode of “TNA iMPACT!” TNA Impact! was also re-branded as "Thursday Night" Impact due to its return to Thursdays.
Re-branding to Impact Wrestling (May 2011–present)
On May 3, 2011, at the tapings of the May 12 edition of Impact!, the show was re-branded Impact Wrestling with the slogan "Where Wrestling Matters", with the color scheme changing from red to blue, white and gray. On July 11, 2011, it was announced that TNA would hold Impact Wrestling tapings on August 25 at the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama, on September 21 at the Knoxville Coliseum in Knoxville, Tennessee, and on October 26 at the Macon Coliseum in Macon, Georgia.
Channel (timeslot) Avg. rating FSN (Fri. 3pm) 0.3 Spike (Sat. 11pm) 0.7 Spike (Thu. 11pm) 0.9 Spike (Thu. 9pm) 1.0 Spike (Thu. 9pm; 2hrs) 1.2 Spike (Monday 9pm; 2hrs) 0.7 Spike (Monday 8pm; 2hrs) 0.9 Spike (Thu 9pm; 2hrs) 1.1
Generally, the show features four to seven matches over the course of the two hours, as well as numerous interviews and segments interspersed between the matches. Due to the nature of the wrestling business, advertisements for merchandise and upcoming pay-per-view events often serve as bookends for the commercial segments.
When the show was on Fox Sports Net, all matches had a time limit (10 minutes for normal singles matches and 20 for tag team matches and the main event) and the station's Fox Box was used. In the event of a time limit draw, the winner was determined by the NWA Championship Committee, a group consisting of three veteran wrestlers. Since leaving the channel, TNA discarded the time limit concept, but in late 2009, they brought back the time limits.
Commentators Dates Mike Tenay and Don West June 4, 2004 – August 13, 2009 Mike Tenay and Taz August 20, 2009–present
Episode Title Date Rating Note Live Impact! March 27, 2008 1.0 First live Impact! ever. Live HD Impact! October 23, 2008 1.1 First live HD Impact! outside of the Impact! Zone. Impact! 200 July 30, 2009 1.3 200th episode of Impact! on Spike. Super Impact! October 15, 2009 1.0 Special 3 hour episode of Impact! leading up to Bound for Glory. New Years Knockout Eve December 31, 2009 0.6 4 Hour All Knockout edition of Impact! Also featured the Top 3 PPV matches of 2009 as voted by the fans. Monday Night Impact! January 4, 2010 1.5 Live 3 hour edition of Impact! airing on a Monday Night before and during WWE's flagship show Monday Night RAW. The Whole F'n Show August 12, 2010 1.2 A pay-per-view style show on free TV Before the Glory October 7, 2010 1.3 Special live episode of Impact! leading up to Bound for Glory.
Segment Type Host(s) Period active Notes Rough Cut Interview segment TNA Roster February 2008 - April 2009 A in-depth interview about someone's life and career in professional wrestling. Also used as a video package interview to hype feuds between two or more wrestlers, on some occasions $25,000 Fan Challenge Wrestling Challenge Awesome Kong
May 2008 - July 2008 A fan entered the ring to compete with Awesome Kong. If they won they get $25,000 and the TNA Knockout Championship. The contest ended with Taylor Wilde defeating her, making her the third champion in history. Karen's Angle Interview segment Karen Angle July 2008 - October 2008 Karen hosted a talk show interview segment. The segment came to an end when it was announced on Impact! that Karen was taking time off to focus on her family. O.D.B.'s Angle / Trash Talking with O.D.B. Interview segment O.D.B. November 2008 - December 2009 Took the place of Karen's Angle after she left the company. Hardcore History 101 Interview segment Mick Foley February 2009 - April 2009 Behind the scenes stories from Foley's career. Off the Wagon Challenge Wrestling challenge Beer Money, Inc.
(Robert Roode and James Storm)
February 2009 - April 2009 Open challenge for Beer Money's TNA World Tag Team Championship. If the challengers lost by pin or submission, the wrestler who was pinned or submitted is fired. Double J Double M A Open Challenge MMA challenge Jeff Jarrett December 9, 2010 – January 6, 2011 An open challenge hosted by Jeff Jarrett, where any fan who could make him submit in a mixed martial arts match, would win $100,000.
Country Network Ref Austria, Germany, Switzerland Sky Sport 2  Australia FuelTV Canada The Fight Network
RDS (Réseau Des Sports)
 Chad, Ivory Coast, Ghana,
Nigeria, Sudan, Uganda, Zimbabwe
Setanta Sports Africa  Denmark Canal 9  France Ma Chaine Sport  India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives,
Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Star Sports  Ireland Setanta Sports Israel EGO Total  Italy GXT  MENA Al Jazeera Sports  Mexico Viva Sports  Portugal Sport TV  Turkey Beyaz TV  United Kingdom Challenge 
- ^ a b Martin, Adam (2011-05-16). "Release: "Impact Wrestling" rebrands on Spike". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1305558960. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- ^ "TNA Coverage List". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Archived from the original on 2007-05-03. http://web.archive.org/web/20070503203759/http://www.tnawrestling.com/tv/coverage.html. Retrieved 2007-06-25.
- ^ "Universal Studios Florida - Live Shows - TNA Wrestling". Universal Orlando Resort. http://www.universalorlando.com/Shows/tna_wrestling.aspx. Retrieved 2007-07-06.
- ^ a b c d Caldwell, James (2010-05-03). "TNA News: TNA rebranding Impact on Thursday nights; "Reaction" start date announced in press release on Thursday move". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_41077.shtml. Retrieved 2010-05-04.
- ^ Gray, Richard (2004-05-05). "NWA: TNA’s TV deal officially signed, Latest on Hirohito angle, WWE trademarks". Lords of Pain. Archived from the original on 2007-08-29. http://web.archive.org/web/20070829020013/http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2004/articles/1084322920.php. Retrieved 2007-03-10.
- ^ "TNA Officially via Bit Torrent". 2005-06-25. http://www.johng.co.uk/2005/06/25/tna-officially-via-bit-torrent/. Retrieved 2007-03-19.
- ^ "TNA Reaches Deal With Real Broadcast Network To Stream "iMPACT!" News". 2005-06-30. http://prowrestlingimpact.blogspot.com/2005/06/tna-reaches-deal-with-real-broadcast.html. Retrieved 2007-03-19.
- ^ "Impact! Taping Results from Orlando, FL for the next four weeks". WrestleView. 2005-07-20. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1121846796.shtml. Retrieved 2007-01-09.
- ^ "More on TNA's new television deal with Spike TV; debut & taping schedule". WrestleView. 2005-07-21. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1121972935.shtml. Retrieved 2007-01-09.
- ^ "Notes on TNA's debut on Spike TV in October, advertising situation, more". WrestleView. 2005-08-11. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1123737280.shtml. Retrieved 2007-01-09.
- ^ "TNA Changes iMPACT! Taping To Mondays". TNA Wrestling News. 2006-03-21. http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/144962855.shtml. Retrieved 2007-01-01.
- ^ "No Surrender Note, iMPACT!/ITunes, & More". TNA Wrestling News. 2006-07-03. http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/153949246.shtml. Retrieved 2007-01-01.
- ^ "TNA Wrestling Goes Two Hours On SpikeTV Starting October 4". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2007-09-09. http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/fullnews2.php?all=1522. Retrieved 2007-09-10.
- ^ Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!
- ^ Martin, Adam (2011-03-26). "TNA Wrestling now off television in Australia". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1301170843. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- ^ Martin, Adam (2011-05-03). "Release: TNA returns to TV in Australia on June 11". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1304468644. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- ^ Fishman, Scott (5 January 2010). "Criticizing, praising TNA, WWE on Monday night". Miami Herald. http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/other/story/1410650.html. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2010-01-05). "Caldwell: Instant Analysis on the WWE Raw & TNA Impact TV Ratings". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/font_color_770000_CALDWELL_S_TAKE_font_12/article_37912.shtml. Retrieved 2010-01-09.
- ^ Schneider, Michael (2010-02-14). "TNA wrestling to move to Spike - Weekly series to compete against WWE on Mondays". Variety. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118015194.html?categoryid=14&cs=1. Retrieved 2010-02-15.
- ^ "TNA Wrestling New Theme song 2010". TNA Wrestling. 2010-03-09. http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/1810-watch-the-new-opening-to-tna-impact. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- ^ "It’s Official – iMPACT! Changes Start Time to 8pm". TNAStars.com. http://www.tnastars.com/2010/04/07/its-official-impact-changes-start-time-to-8pm/. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- ^ "iMPACT! Ratings (5/3): Last Monday Show Scores a Final Rating of 0.78; RAW Wins the War". TNAStars.com. http://www.tnastars.com/2010/05/04/tna-impact-ratings-53-last-monday-show-scores-a-final-rating-of-0-78/. Retrieved 2010-05-04.
- ^ "TNA Confirms iMPACT! Going Back to Thursdays". TNAStars.com. http://www.tnastars.com/2010/05/03/tna-confirms-impacts-move-back-to-thursdays/. Retrieved 2010-05-04.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-01-13). "TNA News: TNA president confirms Impact on the road in February, house show canceled due to TV taping date". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_46747.shtml. Retrieved 2011-01-16.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-05-03). "TNA News: Impact spoilers from Tuesday's Impact taping - big re-branding, debut, two returns, Sacrifice matches". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_49796.shtml. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-05-06). "TNA News: Jeff Jarrett addresses TNA re-branding - name of the show or name of the company changing?". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_49859.shtml. Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2011-07-11). "Impact Wrestling Hits The Road For All-New Episodes In Three Cities". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/2818-IMPACT-WRESTLING-Hits-The-Road-For-All-New-Episodes-In-Three-Cities. Retrieved 2011-07-11.
- ^ "NWA TNA Impact Ratings". Wrestling Information Archive. http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2005-ratings/. Retrieved 2007-04-05.
- ^ "TNA Impact 2006". gerweck. http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2006-ratings/. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- ^ "TNA Impact Ratings 2007". gerweck. http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2007-ratings/. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- ^ "TNA Impact Ratings 2009". gerweck. http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2009-ratings/. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- ^ a b "TNA Impact Rating Before Monday Nights". gerweck. http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2010-ratings/. Retrieved 2010-05-27.
- ^ a b "The Ratings War - 2010". TNAStars.com. http://www.tnastars.com/the-ratings-war-2010/. Retrieved 2011-01-29.
- ^ "2011 Ratings". Gerweck. 2010-08-05. http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2011-ratings/. Retrieved 2011-07-22.
- ^ "Quick Results Archive". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. http://www.tnawrestling.com/info/quickresults/index.html. Retrieved 2007-09-16.
- ^ "Sudden Impact: 6.04.04". 411mania. 2004-06-04. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/32221/Sudden-Impact:-6.04.04.htm. Retrieved 2007-09-16.
- ^ http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1651/84/
- ^ "Final 3/27 TNA Impact rating - first live show does disappointing number". WrestleView. 2008-03-28. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2008/1206745205.shtml. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- ^ a b "2008 Nielsen Television Ratings". Gerweck.net. http://www.gerweck.net/ratings08.htm. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- ^ a b c "2009 Nielsen Television Ratings". Gerweck.net. http://www.gerweck.net/ratings09.htm. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- ^ Martin, Adam (2009-08-03). "Final 7/30 Impact rating". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2009/1249333163.php. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- ^ Martin, Adam (2009-10-19). "10/15 three-hour Impact rating". Wrestle View. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2009/1255990784.php. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- ^ Gerweck, Steve (2010-01-05). "TNA Impact delivers highest rating". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1262734175. Retrieved 2010-01-06.
- ^ "2010 Nielsen Television Ratings". Gerweck.net. http://www.gerweck.net/ratings.htm. Retrieved 2010-01-07.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2010-08-13). "TNA News: Impact ratings for the "Whole F'n Show" on Thursday night". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_43098.shtml. Retrieved 2010-08-14.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2010-10-08). "TNA News: Impact quarter-hour ratings break down - Foley-Flair match & post-match, Mickie James pops, "The Shore" flops, more details". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_44379.shtml. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- ^ http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1295/84/
- ^ "United States Global TV Listings". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. September 28, 2007. http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1101/35/. Retrieved November 9, 2009. [dead link]
- ^ a b c d e "Europe Global TV Listings". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2007-09-28. http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/214/35/. Retrieved 2009-11-09. [dead link]
- ^ "TNA Wrestling on the Sky Deutschland Website". Sky Deutschland. http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/select-wrestling-tna.jsp. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- ^ "Canada Global TV Listings". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2007-09-28. http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/213/35/. Retrieved 2009-11-09. [dead link]
- ^ http://www.rds.ca/surnosondes/index.html?Commande=search&selIndex=89&emission=LUTTE+IMPACT+TNA&sbmtEmission=GO
- ^ "TNA News: TNA signs TV deal in Africa for Impact and monthly PPVs". PWTorch. 2009-12-22. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_37578.shtml. Retrieved 2009-12-22.
- ^ "India/Asia Global TV Listings". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2007-09-28. http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/215/35/. Retrieved 2009-11-09. [dead link]
- ^ "Middle East/Africa Global TV Listings". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2007-09-28. http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/216/35/. Retrieved 2009-11-09. [dead link]
- ^ "TNA Impact on GXT's website". GXT. http://www.gxt.it/gxt-ke-ti-guardi-scheda_programma.php?id=12. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- ^ "Wrestling Signs Deal With Al-Jazeera TV". TNAStars.com. http://www.tnastars.com/2010/05/10/tna-wrestling-signs-deal-with-al-jazeera-tv/. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- ^ "Mexico Global TV Listings". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. 2007-09-28. http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/212/35/. Retrieved 2009-11-09. [dead link]
- ^ "Wrestling on Sport TV's website". Sport TV. http://www.sporttv.pt/Modalidades/Wrestling.asp. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- ^ "TNA Impact Wrestling" (in Turkish). Beyaz TV. http://www.beyaztv.com.tr/Tr/ProgramDetay.aspx?ProgramID=493. Retrieved 2011-06-23.
- ^ Allely, Phil (2011-01-25). "TNA set for Freeview". The Sun (London). http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3371065/TNA-set-for-Freeview.html.
- TNAwrestling.com (Official Website of TNA Wrestling)
- TNA.Spike.com (Official TNA/Spike TV Website)
- Impact Wrestling at the Internet Movie Database
- Impact Wrestling at TV.com
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling Championships WorldWorld Heavyweight (reigns) Other Tag Team DivisionWorld Tag Team (reigns) · Knockouts Tag Team (reigns) Women's DivisionWomen's Knockout (reigns) Accomplishments Talent Programming Developmental
- 1 History
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Impact Wrestling — Nouveau Logo de Impact Wrestling Genre Catch Divertissement Périodicité Haute Définition Création … Wikipédia en Français
Impact Wrestling — Género Entretenimiento deportivo Creado por Jeff Jarrett Vince Russo Dutch Mantel Reparto Véase Plantel de la Total Nonstop Action … Wikipedia Español
Impact Wrestling — Seriendaten Deutscher Titel Impact Wrestling Produktionsland … Deutsch Wikipedia
TNA Impact! Wrestling — TNA iMPACT! TNA iMPACT! Genre Sports Présenté par Don West Mike Tenay (Magloire Marc Mercier pour la France) Pays É. U. Langue(s) … Wikipédia en Français
Wrestling — Typischer Wrestling Ring Wrestling (engl. Ringen), im deutschen Sprachraum auch als Catchen bezeichnet (letztere Bezeichnung lehnt sich an den älteren Begriff Catch Wrestling an), ist eine populäre Schaukampf Sportart, die besonders in … Deutsch Wikipedia
Wrestling Society X — Format Professional wrestling Created by Kevin Kleinrock Houston Curtis … Wikipedia
IMPACT! — Dieser Artikel oder Abschnitt wurde wegen inhaltlicher Mängel auf der Qualitätssicherungsseite des Wrestling Portals eingetragen. Dies geschieht, um die Qualität der Artikel aus dem Themengebiet Wrestling auf ein akzeptables Niveau zu bringen.… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Impact Zone — Dieser Artikel oder Abschnitt wurde wegen inhaltlicher Mängel auf der Qualitätssicherungsseite des Wrestling Portals eingetragen. Dies geschieht, um die Qualität der Artikel aus dem Themengebiet Wrestling auf ein akzeptables Niveau zu bringen.… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Impact Pro Wrestling NZ — Pwcompanybox name=Impact Pro Wrestling acronym= IPW established=Early 2002 location= flagicon|New ZealandKingsland, New Zealand founder= Chuck Warner, Nick Fergusson Cameron Bailey owner= formerly= merged= website=… … Wikipedia
Wrestling ring — A wrestling ring is the ring stage that professional wrestlers wrestle in.Wrestling rings are generally composed of an elevated steel beam and wood plank stage covered by foam padding and a canvas mat, with the sides then covered with an apron to … Wikipedia