- Zhou Dynasty (disambiguation)
The Zhou Dynasty (1045 BC–256 BC) was a Chinese dynasty split into two eras, Western and Eastern.
Zhou Dynasty may also refer to several other Chinese dynasties of shorter duration:
- Northern Zhou (557–581), during the Southern and Northern Dynasties
- Zhou Dynasty (690–705), founded by Wu Zetian during the Tang Dynasty
- Later Zhou Dynasty (951–960), during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Kingdom of Dazhou (1354–1367), established during the Red Turban Rebellion
- Great Zhou Dynasty (1678–1681), established by Wu Sangui during the Qing Dynasty
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.