- Chirality (disambiguation)
Chirality (handedness) is a property of asymmetry important in several branches of science. It may refer to:
- Chirality (chemistry), a property of molecules having a non-superimposable mirror image
- Chirality (electromagnetism), an electromagnetic propagation in chiral media
- Chirality (journal), an academic journal dealing with chiral chemistry
- Chirality (manga), a manga series
- Chirality (mathematics), the property of a figure not being identical to its mirror image
- Chirality (physics), when a phenomenon is not identical to its mirror image
- Chirality in gastropods
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.