- List of Chinese administrative divisions by Human Development Index
Administrative divisions of the
People's Republic of China by:
Area Population Population density GDP GDP per capita Gender ratio Disposable income per capita HDI Highest point Natural growth rate Life expectancy Illiteracy rate Tax Revenues Historical capitals
People's Republic of China
This is a list of the first-level administrative divisions of the People's Republic of China (PRC), including all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities, in order of their Human Development Index (HDI). The figures come from the 2009/2010 China Human Development Report (《2009／10 中国人类发展报告》), published by United Nations Development Programme, the China Development Research Foundation, and the Renmin University of China. Most of the data used is from 2008. The report did not cover Hong Kong and Macau, which are special administrative regions of the PRC.
The HDI values of Hong Kong, as given in the UN Human Development Report, and of Macau, as provided by their respective governments, are included for comparison purposes.
HDI (2008 data) Comparable Country
Very High human development - Hong Kong 0.944 (2007 data) - Macau 0.944 (2007 data) 1 Shanghai 0.908 High human development 2 Beijing 0.891 3 Tianjin 0.875 4 Guangdong 0.844 5 Zhejiang 0.841 6 Jiangsu 0.837 7 Liaoning 0.835 8 Shandong 0.828 9 Jilin 0.815 10 Hebei 0.810 11 Heilongjiang 0.808 12 Fujian 0.807 13 Inner Mongolia 0.803 14 Shanxi 0.800 Medium human development - Mainland China average 0.793 15 Henan 0.787 16 Hubei 0.784 17 Hainan 0.784 18 Chongqing 0.783 19 Hunan 0.781 20 Guangxi 0.776 21 Xinjiang 0.774 22 Shaanxi 0.773 23 Ningxia 0.766 24 Sichuan 0.763 25 Jiangxi 0.760 26 Anhui 0.750 27 Qinghai 0.720 28 Yunnan 0.710 29 Gansu 0.705 30 Guizhou 0.690 31 Tibet 0.630
Republic of China
The Republic of China, commonly known as Taiwan, currently administers Taiwan, Penghu, several islands offshore of Mainland China (Kinmen, Matsu and Wuqiu) and some South China Sea Islands (Dongsha Islands and Taiping Island).
HDI (2008 data) Comparable Country (2007 data) Very High human development Republic of China (Taiwan) 0.943 (2007 data)
- List of countries by Human Development Index
- List of Australian states and territories by HDI
- List of Brazilian states by Human Development Index
- List of Indian states by Human Development Index
- List of Indonesian provinces by HDI
- List of Mexican states by Human Development Index
- List of Philippine provinces by HDI
- List of Russian federal subjects by HDI
- List of South African provinces by HDI
- List of US states by HDI
- ^ a b c "《2009／10 中国人类发展报告》" (in zh-cn) (PDF). United Nations Development Programme China. 2010. http://www.undp.org.cn/pubs/nhdr/nhdr2010cn.pdf. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- ^ "Human Development Indices" (in en) (PDF). United Nations Development Programme. 2009. http://hdr.undp.org/en/media/HDR_2009_EN_Complete.pdf. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- ^ "Macao in Figures 2010" (in en). Statistics and Census Service, Macau SAR. 2010. http://www.dsec.gov.mo/getAttachment/6ba9054b-39ed-4a06-95fa-be5fdc961af1/E_MN_PUB_2010_Y.aspx. Retrieved 2010-07-01.
- ^ "國情統計通報（第192號）" (in zh-tw) (PDF). Directorate General of Budget, Accounting and Statistics, Executive Yuan. 2010. http://www.dgbas.gov.tw/public/Data/910616273671.pdf. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
List of Chinese administrative divisions by HDI — This is a list of the first level administrative divisions of the People s Republic of China (PRC), including all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities, in order of their Human Development Index (HDI). The figures come from the… … Wikipedia
List of countries by Human Development Index — World map by quartiles of Human Development Index in 2011 … Wikipedia
Human Development Index — World map by quartiles of Human Development Index in 2011. … Wikipedia
List of countries by past and future population — This article shows the (absolute) population of nearly all the political countries and dependencies in the world from 1950 to 2050. This one century timespan provides a broad perspective on demographic change across the globe. According to these… … Wikipedia
Human rights in the People's Republic of China — Human rights in China redirects here. For the non governmental organization, see Human Rights in China (organization). People s Republic of China This article is part of the series: P … Wikipedia
List of sovereign states — List of nations and List of countries redirect here. For other country lists, see Lists of countries and territories. For other national lists, see Lists of nations. For non sovereign dependencies, see Dependent territory. This is a list of… … Wikipedia
Chinese philosophy — Traditional Chinese 中國哲學 Simplified Chinese 中国哲学 Transc … Wikipedia
Chinese space program — This article is about the Chinese space program in general. For the current Chinese space agency since 1993, see China National Space Administration. The launch of Tianlian, Xichang Center The space program of the People s Republic of China is… … Wikipedia
Список индийских штатов и территории по индексу человеческого развития — Эта статья содержит незавершённый перевод с иностранного языка. Вы можете помочь проекту, переведя её до конца. Это список индийских штатов и территории по индексу человеческого развития. Цифры взяты из 2 … Википедия
Economy of the People's Republic of China — Economies of Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau are administered separately from the rest of People s Republic of China. Therefore, the information below pertains only to mainland China unless specified otherwise. For the… … Wikipedia