- Chemical Watch
Chemical Watch Type Online News Service Industry chemicals legislation, regulatory chemical news Headquarters Shrewsbury, United Kingdom Key people Mamta Patel (Editor), Julian Rose (Publisher) Website www.chemicalwatch.com
Chemical Watch is an online journal reporting news and intelligence to help companies meet responsibilities under chemicals legislation. Its readership includes businesses, NGOs and government agencies.
Chemical Watch was established in 2007 in response to the EU Regulation on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) and wider regulatory developments such as the Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS).
In October 2008, the editor of Chemical Watch was invited to chair a stakeholder open day on behalf of the European Chemicals Agency. Chemical Watch has also produced a daily newsletter for delegates at ChemCon events in Kuala Lumpur in 2009 and Prague in 2010.
- ^ "European Chemicals Agency, Stakeholders’ Day, 10 October 2008, Helsinki". http://webcast.ec.europa.eu/eutv/portal/archive.html?viewConference=5423.
- ^ "ChemCon Asia 2009". http://www.chemcon.net/asia/chemcon_2009my/chemcon_2009my.html.
- ^ Mayer Brown (2009). Legal Spotlight. http://www.mayerbrown.com/publications/article.asp?id=6032&nid=6.
- ^ Environmental Defense Fund. "Chemical industry reacts to EPA on CBI". http://blogs.edf.org/nanotechnology/2010/01/22/chemical-industry-reacts-to-epa-on-cbi-burglars-claim-to-like-new-alarm-system/.
- ^ "Article by BUAV - Clarity and common sense needed on REACH animal tests". http://www.buav.org/a/2009/09/23/209.
- ^ Congressman Bobby Rush (July 2010). "Safer Chemicals, Health Families Blog: Environment toxins, no more guessing". http://blog.saferchemicals.org/2010/07/environmental-toxins-no-more-guessing.html.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Watch Mr. Wizard — Opening titles Genre Educational Starring Don Herbert No. of ep … Wikipedia
Chemical weapons in World War I — A poison gas attack using gas cylinders in World War I. The use of chemical weapons in World War I ranged from disabling chemicals, such as tear gas and the severe mustard gas, to lethal agents like phosgene and chlorine. This chemical warfare… … Wikipedia
chemical reaction — Any chemical process in which substances are changed into different ones, with different properties, as distinct from changing position or form (phase). Chemical reactions involve the rupture or rearrangement of the bonds holding atoms together… … Universalium
Chemical tank — BASF Chemical Plant Portsmouth Site in the West Norfolk area of Portsmouth, Virginia. The plant is served by the Commonwealth Railway. Chemical tanks are storage containers for chemicals. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and are used… … Wikipedia
My Chemical Romance — Depicted from left to right; Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Gerard Way, Ray Toro … Wikipedia
Colorado River Watch — is a statewide volunteer water quality monitoring program operated by the non profit organization Colorado Watershed Assembly, in collaboration with the Colorado Division of Wildlife. Its mission is to work with voluntary stewards to… … Wikipedia
Diving watch — Omega Seamaster model 2220.80, with a water resistance of 300 m (1,000 ft). The second crown (at 10 o clock) is a helium release valve. A diving watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that features, as a minimum, a water… … Wikipedia
My Chemical Romance — en un concierto de su gira The World Contamination Tour Datos generales Origen Nueva Jersey … Wikipedia Español
Global Atmosphere Watch — The Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) is a worldwide system established by the World Meteorological Organizationndash a United Nations agencyndash to monitor trends in the Earth s atmosphere. It arose out of concerns for the state of the atmosphere… … Wikipedia
My Chemical Romance discography — My Chemical Romance discography My Chemical Romance in Perth, Australia on February 4, 2007 Releases ↙Studio albums … Wikipedia